Page 107 of 363 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 9051
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dominion President
    Awesome

I’ll take it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mrs. Sena Schneider - Snarky Housewife
    ·
    48m
    I won't make predictions, but I think we should have a full audit. If there was no fraud, which I'm quite confident that there wasn't, there's no harm in verifying. It will restore faith in the voting process, which we need right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ·
    48m
    I won't make predictions, but I think we should have a full audit. If there was no fraud, which I'm quite confident that there wasn't, there's no harm in verifying. It will restore faith in the voting process, which we need right now.
    How about go yourself.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ·
    48m
    Yep, they did that . Done

Don’t do something stupid, ducks.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, they did that . Done

Don’t do something stupid, ducks.
    What about a super audit? With light inside? Like a cleaning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State certification thread.

Trump's overall vote total was way up in 2020, but his state-by-state margins were worse than 2016, even in states he won.

/

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Trump's overall vote total was way up in 2020, but his state-by-state margins were worse than 2016, even in states he won.

/
    Pointless to look at margins when fraud occurs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So, I guess fraud is just an empty word now

Thanks Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ·
    48m
    Absent the firehose of absurd lies about a free and fair election, there would be no need to restore faith in the voting process. Your tingling spidey-sense confers no responsibility on anyone else to relieve it.

Also, your feelings, man. Trump lost. Put on your big boy pants and get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's lawyers took care not to allege a single fraud in court.

Why do you suppose that is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing fraud didn't occur then.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

/
    Because Dominion-izing the vote. Without the popular vote mirage the obvious fraud would be even more su ious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-ar...on-january-20/

After the state’s hearing into election integrity was only halfway through, Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem, a Republican, issued a call for his colleagues to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes, as he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.

“We are clawing our electoral college votes back, we will not release them. That’s what I’m calling our colleagues in both the House and the Senate to do,” added Finchem. “Exercise our plenary authority under the U.S. Cons ution.”

He added, “There is a legal brief out there that says we are not tethered to state statue. When it comes to this one question, a simple majority can call the House and Senate back, and in a day pass a resolution, and cause those electors to basically be held. And it is binding. I’ll see you all in court.”
    Boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Dominion-izing the vote. Without the popular vote mirage the obvious fraud would be even more su ious.
    Conclusory allegations get your laughed out of court every time.
    Team Trump has been very long on factually unsupported allegations.

Bonus: The credential of Sidney Powell's Dominion expert in the GA and MI "kraken" suits is that he claimed to have read the owner's manual and on that basis, put himself at liberty to speculate freely about things that might have happened.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conclusory allegations get your laughed out of court every time.
    Team Trump has been very long on factually unsupported allegations.
    Well good thing we're not in court. I'm telling you the public campaign side of it.

If you were for honest elections you wouldn't support Dominion. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well good thing we're not in court. I'm telling you the public campaign side of it.

If you were for honest elections you wouldn't support Dominion. It is what it is.
    just making up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump made another surprise appearance during the Arizona election integrity hearing held in downtown Phoenix, appearing ahead of schedule, apparently due to the confusing three hour time difference between Arizona and Washington, D.C. Once he was connected, President Trump declared that his final victory is near and that he will never stop fighting to expose the massive, widespread fraud from the 2020 election.

“I’ve been watching the hearings and they’re fascinating, incredible, and I want to say thank you. It’s a very brave thing, and I know some get heat, but many more get praise from the American public,” President Trump began. “What they did is they played games, games like nobody’s ever seen before.”
    “This is the first time anyone’s fought back. The 2020 election was rigged, it was a scam, the whole world is watching and they’re laughing at us.”
    “The poll watchers were thrown out of buildings or put at very far distances, but they were thrown out of buildings in numerous states. You have people that came in to vote and they say, ‘Sorry but you’ve already voted,” the President added, noting that many of these people were then forced to vote using a provisional ballot, or sent home without voting at all.
    President Trump added, “This shows you how arrogant the Democrats and others were at taking away and stealing an election, because that’s what they’re trying to do is steal it.”

President Trump then noted that his easier option would be to concede defeat, bide his time, and plan for a political comeback in 2024. The President added that he does not consider this to be a reasonable or viable option.
    “The easier route for me, what everyone’s saying, ‘Oh just focus on 2024 sir, focus on 2024.’ I say no, I have to focus on two weeks ago, because this is the greatest scam ever perpetuated on our country. This is the big one,” added President Trump.
    President Trump also thanked the state legislators, witnesses, and experts who spoke at the hours long hearing, noting that while the mainstream media and Democrats may deride them, “They’re becoming legends, they’re becoming legends. The country really appreciates it.”
    “I just say that I want to thank you. We’re going to win this thing, we’re not giving up.” The President added, “We’re going all the way” and that he is “not going to forget the people of Arizona.”
    “I represent everybody, but this was a scam, and we have to get down to the bottom of it.”
    https://nationalfile.com/trump-in-ar...t-all-the-way/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two points.

1. A meeting of Republican legislators at a Hyatt Hotel has all the legally binding force of a gathering of Trekkies or Furries.

2. The power of the states over electors isn't plenary. Article II Section 1 of the US Cons ution gives the US Congress control of the timing of the appointment of presidential electors, and that time has passed.

The electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed, in each State, on the Tuesday next after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes yes he is. I guess your new persona doesn’t come with a new fresh take. Same old Kori
    don't kill the messenger. it's not my fault you're speaking on a subject you're so clueless about and the only thing new about my "persona" is to be more self-aware and less negative.

you can make excuses for your lack of information but don't act like i came at you viciously; nor should i be some sjw all of a sudden, if ever.

hulk smash ego. lol

I see Joey has slipped back into his old ways. Shame. He was doing so well for awhile.
    so in conclusion, because i'm not trying to be so negative these days i should just not have an opinion on anything nor try to educate reck who is clearly lost? that makes no sense whatsoever. "you're trying to be more self-aware and less negative; good on you. now shut up and abide!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't kill the messenger. it's not my fault you're speaking on a subject you're so clueless about and the only thing new about my "persona" is to be more self-aware and less negative.

you can make excuses for your lack of information but don't act like i came at you viciously; nor should i be some sjw all of a sudden, if ever.

hulk smash ego. lol
    If Joe Biden is not the president elect, then what is he?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Joe Biden is not the president elect, then what is he?
    A sick piece of fraud.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scientist, engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and four-time Massachusetts Ins ute of Technology degree holder Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai delved deep into Arizona’s 2020 presidential election vote tabulation data during the state’s election integrity hearing on Monday.

Dr. Ayyadurai revealed that pattern recognition software that tried to replicate the curve of Joe Biden’s reported vote total could only match the reported results if votes for Biden were counted at a 130% rate – in other words, every Democrat ballot counting for 1.3 votes to Trump’s 1.0.

Dr. Ayyadurai’s software tried numerous solutions to replicate the curve of Biden’s vote count in 734 Arizona precincts, and “the only one that we were able to come close to matching was this, and I want everyone to look at this carefully. The interesting possibility we find here is that when the Democrat percentage is 130% Mr. Biden, and -30% Mr. Trump… it matches perfectly. Near perfectly. The slopes match, the curves match the shapes match.”
    “So what that tells us is that this demographic distribution of allocation of party affiliations is what can generate this, and I find it highly implausible because this means that Mr. Biden got 130% of Democrat voters, and President Trump got negative 30%,” Dr. Ayyadurai stated.
    Dr. Ayyadurai found that there were two possibilities for such an implausible descrepancy: either there was a niche demographic of Independent Biden voters that existed beyond the computer model’s ability to replicate the curve, or Biden’s votes were multiplied by 1.3 (130%).

In the latter scenario, President Trump’s vote totals would have to be reduced by 30% in accordance with the 130% gained by Biden, a scenario could only occur through swapping preexisting votes between the two candidates.
    “So basically, votes were being eaten from President Trump and being handed over to Mr. Biden,” Dr. Ayyadurai noted.
    The Doctor’s full presentation, as well as other presentations of evidence of vote tampering, can be can be viewed below.
    https://nationalfile.com/data-biden-...ed-30-to-lose/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs