Page 67 of 363 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 9051
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Trump took on God like qualities after The shocking result in 2016.

this woke the entire country up in different ways.
    imo Trump s were now behind a notorious liar no matter what. So many people were afraid to say they actually voted for a man whose personality was so de able, then it became ok simply because “we won”

And after that there’s no going back, your whole worldview exists on this one notion so you can’t possibly lose.

and from the article above:

the doctor with a number of degrees from college who is used as an example shows me what I have always believed, just because you can jump through the hoops of school does not mean you are reasonable. This doctor also defaulted to a chiropractor. I would not doubt if this “doctor” made claims of medical cures that have nothing to do with his particular practice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politics · Trending
    Kraken
    67.2K Tweets

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop by the tick tock thread anytime you'd like, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I feel the need to point out (again) that our voting system is vulnerable to attack. Citizens of 13 states will be voting in the midterms on insecure, obsolete, hackable, paperless voting machines that cannot be recounted."

Alyssa Milano, June 13, 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-sidney-powell

One cannot make this up if one tried. Rudy must be jealous of SP's publicity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I feel the need to point out (again) that our voting system is vulnerable to attack. Citizens of 13 states will be voting in the midterms on insecure, obsolete, hackable, paperless voting machines that cannot be recounted."

Alyssa Milano, June 13, 2018
    It was fine enough for you until you lost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy (great major but seems ineffective as private lawyer) seemingly needs to go away and Sidney needs to produce something factual to a court quickly as losing not only in court but more importantly in court of public opinion rapidly.

do you think what they’re trying to say is true?

And what did Rudy do that has you repeating over and over what a great mayor he was?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think what they’re trying to say is true?

And what did Rudy do that has you repeating over and over what a great mayor he was?
    Rudy was a beloved and arguably an effective major as far as controlling crime and his response to September 11 but is subpar in current role.

I have seen no evidence put out to back up allegations to a degree to change election results; and they out of blue just fired Sidney P - who with Rudy put on a widely panned press conference Th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy was a beloved and arguably an effective major as far as controlling crime and his response to September 11 but is subpar in current role.

I have seen no evidence put out to back up allegations to a degree to change election results; and they out of blue just fired Sidney P - who with Rudy put on a widely panned press conference Th.
    It wasn't out of the blue. She just lobbed a grenade at the Georgia runoffs. Easy and only choice was to throw her under the bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't out of the blue. She just lobbed a grenade at the Georgia runoffs. Easy and only choice was to throw her under the bus.
    Fair enough but seems they have nothing left. Take away the Dominion conspiracies and where does Rudy and his so far quiet minions find the votes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough but seems they have nothing left. Take away the Dominion conspiracies and where does Rudy and his so far quiet minions find the votes?
    Just other conspiracies involving blacks and Jews and Asians and Hispanics. If all they do is pave the way for the next election to be overturned, the GOP will be happy. Powell's mistake was accusing Georgia GOP officials.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DETROIT SMOKING GUN: On Nov 5 at 7:20pm, MULTIPLE groups of precincts had the SAME number of Trump and TOTAL VOTES!!! It was PADDED across precincts!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=ChumpDumper;10348220]Just other conspiracies involving blacks and Jews and Asians and Hispanics. If all they do is pave the way for the next election to be overturned, the GOP will be happy. Powell's mistake was accusing Georgia GOP officials.[/QUOTE

Interesting how they dumped her on Sunday night that kind of thing is usually done quietly on F late afternoon but seems they had to try to mitigate the messages she was sending. Will she stay quiet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol smoking gun! they're unwilling to present in court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting how they dumped her on Sunday night that kind of thing is usually done quietly on F late afternoon but seems they had to try to mitigate the messages she was sending. Will she stay quiet?
    She lobbed the grenade Friday night and Rudy wasn't told the storm it caused until today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMOKING GUN!!!!

#DONALDTRUMP #RUDYG #DONALDJR #IVANKA!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSN article points to SP throwing conspiracy theories out that riled GOP and trump. Not sure if there was anything else that cause her to get the boot.

"On Saturday night, Powell went after Trump ally Governor Brian Kemp (R-GA) in an appearance on Newsmax TV, claiming she has evidence of voting machine fraud in the state while arguing Kemp is complicit.

Then on Sunday evening, the campaign released a statement to distance themselves and the Trump campaign from Powell, and for the first time declaring that she was not actually part of the campaign’s official legal team."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNRELEASE THE KRAKEN

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats their problem. They’re there on behalf of Trump. If they’re more interested in browsing their phones, so be it. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats their problem. They’re there on behalf of Trump. If they’re more interested in browsing their phones, so be it. Lol
    Absolutely. She takes her cues from Trump -- more time on the Twitter than doing the real job.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you somehow of the belief that every poll watcher is pro Trump?

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

Thread Information