Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA s
    Greg Poopovich
    let Kawow get away
    can't coach a team to a respectable record without Duncan/Manu

your white supremacist traitor cult leader is reduced to a pathetic cautionary tale

i feel bad this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is, right on cue.

I predicted (not sure if on here) that if Biden wins GA (deep red south state), Repugs will start saying "dude chill already, you lost. Don't embarrass us."

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I attribute it to faith more personally. I also had faith in Trump more than others. But I couldn't stand it after what I saw and heard. But I have faith in this new team. Even though I am naturally super su ious of politicians due to the system that gets them into positions like the presidency. I think many of them lose themselves in politics long before they get to speak in front of all of America. But for all of humanity I hope they do what's right, each time they have a decision to make.
    I lost "faith" in any new president becoming anything except just another politician after Obama turned out to be 8 more years of Bush in spite of the hopey changey stuff he had promised. No socialized medicine. The ACA is a cluster . We need socialized medicine not some hybrid ACA bull . But as long as Biden doesn't a) raise taxes on the middle class, and b) doesn't start any new wars against countries who aren't direct threats to US homeland security, then I'll respect Biden as a president. Doesn't mean I'll vote for him or anyone else in 2024, just that I'll respect him. Also I'll respect Biden for not tweeting every day like an idiot 16 year old kid that just lost a game of world of warcraft (yes I'm looking at you Trump).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost "faith" in any new president becoming anything except just another politician after Obama turned out to be 8 more years of Bush in spite of the hopey changey stuff he had promised. No socialized medicine. The ACA is a cluster . We need socialized medicine not some hybrid ACA bull . But as long as Biden doesn't a) raise taxes on the middle class, and b) doesn't start any new wars against countries who aren't direct threats to US homeland security, then I'll respect Biden as a president. Doesn't mean I'll vote for him or anyone else in 2024, just that I'll respect him. Also I'll respect Biden for not tweeting every day like an idiot 16 year old kid that just lost a game of world of warcraft (yes I'm looking at you Trump).
    Agree. I also voted Obama bc hey lets elect the first African American president, not because I thought hey, let me pick the random senator from IL who was before this a community organizer who just gave rousing speeches. And the personal pick of Obama over a celebrated war vet who was a POW and flew into enemy territory and got shot down for us (McCain) felt like a stretch even then. And even more of a stretch when we saw his main legacy was drone strikes without congressional approval to start wars, use of SF instead of the conventional military to wage those wars to get around checks and balances, etc. But hey he was the first Black president and inspired a generation so that has some amorphous value besides hearing "UAV is online" and thinking of him when playing CoD.

But the faith I meant is not general faith. It's in the religious/Christian sense. Meaning yes people are fallible (especially politicians) but I have Faith that by some unexplainable reason (and hope) they will do what's right when there. Because I love my country and humanity and hope for the best.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. I also voted Obama bc hey lets elect the first African American president, not because I thought hey, let me pick the random senator from IL who was before this a community organizer who just gave rousing speeches, over a celebrated war vet who was a POW and flew into enemy territory and got shot down for us. And even less when we saw his main legacy was drone strikes without congressional approval to start wars, use of SF instead of the conventional military to wage those wars to get around checks and balances, etc.

But the faith I meant is not general faith. It's in the religious/Christian sense. Meaning yes people are fallible (especially politicians) but I have Faith that by some unexplainable reason (and hope) they will do what's right when there. Because I love my country and humanity and hope for the best.
    Oh okay. I'm not religious. I'm glad Obama was elected for one term because a black man deserved to break the barrier, so to speak. But I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012 but I felt Obama didn't do much in his four years and didn't really deserve a second term. Think about it this way, if Romney had won in 12, we would never have had Trump no matter what. None of this crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh okay. I'm not religious. I'm glad Obama was elected for one term because a black man deserved to break the barrier, so to speak. But I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012 but I felt Obama didn't do much in his four years and didn't really deserve a second term. Think about it this way, if Romney had won in 12, we would never have had Trump no matter what. None of this crap.
    Romney didn't seem too bad. He just never seemed to be able to connect with the majority of (non million/billionaire) Americans. He always made random comments that made him seem like Mr. Burns

And Obama kept delivering speeches. Which in the end was his thing. Agree he never really did much in office. I always thought the USA was on autopilot, even since the 90s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is Your President
    joe biden is a globalist s bag with a crackhead son who s his own family and sold us out to china.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Texas legislature will take up medical next session. As for the US, dont forget there are 8 republican senators from recreational states. At a minimum I expect some positive legislation for cannabis companies in 2021 even if they don't go for full legalization.
    keep it illegal! the hipsters commies that flock to legal weed states. for all i care they should all go to oregon and do us all a favor by overdosing on some hard drugs out there.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He always made random comments that made him seem like Mr. Burns
    That's because he was (and is). Romney is s .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irony. A guy calling another guy a re when he provides factually incorrect information.

I know it’s been a tough week for you Joey. Take some mental health time for yourself. Don’t want to see anything bad happen to you.
    find a barrel and jam it down your throat bro. do us all the favor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of self awareness is what makes them so glorious, stick.
    ^ this ing pussy is back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep it illegal! the hipsters commies that flock to legal weed states. for all i care they should all go to oregon and do us all a favor by overdosing on some hard drugs out there.
    It sure sounds like you've got a lot of experience with hard drugs and the amount it takes to OD.

Any particular tails to avoid? asking for a friend

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sure sounds like you've got a lot of experience with hard drugs and the amount it takes to OD.

Any particular tails to avoid? asking for a friend
    then you're a complete moron.the hardest drug i've ever done was lsd and last time i checked you can't od on it. last time i took that was when i was 17.

anymore make believe you want to come up with?

you're just a pussy like so many others here who want to pile on me with false allegations to make yourself feel better. well, your feelings you fruitcake!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this ing pussy is back?
    I've been back, dummy. The nihilist dimwit with zero self awareness fits you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been back, dummy. The nihilist dimwit with zero self awareness fits you.
    lol calling me a nihilist. god bless losers like you fuzzylimp .

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol calling me a nihilist. god bless losers like you fuzzylimp .
    you take no real position outside of lip service and rely entirely on ridicule. It is what it is. You are a nihilist dimwit, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you take no real position outside of lip service and rely entirely on ridicule. It is what it is. You are a nihilist dimwit, Joey.
    lol i'm a nihilist says the nihilist... i'm so far from a nihilist but you got your opinions and well there's no reason for me to convince you otherwise because frankly i don't care what you think of me to begin with. we're not friends, nor are we family, and thus i don't care about your opinion(s) of me. all i have to say is i hope the best for you fuzzy and God bless your misguided heart.

btw, resurrecting a 3 wk old reply is pathetic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i'm a nihilist says the nihilist... i'm so far from a nihilist but you got your opinions and well there's no reason for me to convince you otherwise because frankly i don't care what you think of me to begin with. we're not friends, nor are we family, and thus i don't care about your opinion(s) of me. all i have to say is i hope the best for you fuzzy and God bless your misguided heart.

btw, resurrecting a 3 wk old reply is pathetic.
    In your own words, explain what a nihilist is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your own words, explain what a nihilist is.
    Someone who doesn't give af about anything really. Acts as if this world/life isn't worth null?

I believe in Jesus Christ, always have, so again, how am I a nihilist? I also believe there's good to be had here in this world though plenty of evil exists too.

And this whole, "in your own words", nonsense is just another example of your insecurity and egomaniacal ways. You could try to be less condescending for once Fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone who doesn't give af about anything really. Acts as if this world/life isn't worth null?

I believe in Jesus Christ, always have, so again, how am I a nihilist? I also believe there's good to be had here in this world though plenty of evil exists too.

And this whole, "in your own words", nonsense is just another example of your insecurity and egomaniacal ways. You could try to be less condescending for once Fuzzy.

Good monkey.

I know your dumb as , Joey. That is well apparent. That is why I condescend. You fail to understand that I don't treat everyone the same. I will always treat you like a dimwit.

And your claim of believing in Christianity and then acting nothing of the sort is exactly the phenomenon I was referring to when I pointed out your claims of not being a GOP supporter and then being mindlessly partisan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good monkey.

I know your dumb as , Joey. That is well apparent. That is why I condescend. You fail to understand that I don't treat everyone the same. I will always treat you like a dimwit.

And your claim of believing in Christianity and then acting nothing of the sort is exactly the phenomenon I was referring to when I pointed out your claims of not being a GOP supporter and then being mindlessly partisan.
    You're too funny Fuzzy. Your ego is so inflated but why exactly? You're so mad at a dude online you don't even know personally but why exactly? You've made up make believe scenarios of my high school days when I'm obviously so far removed from being a teen but why exactly? Who are you trying to impress here realistically?

You're so mad bro. Let the hate out!

May God help you fight the demons that embody you. Peace be with you brother.

Thread Information