Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama brought Lybia back to the stone age. Slavery and all.

Obomba is far more of a murderous president than Dump
    Obama inherited two hot wars, but I agree with you about Libya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention Obomba supported jihadi terrorists in Syria.

You cant say Trump directly trained, financed, armed and supported jihadis. You can say thay about Obomba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll after poll showed Bernie's supporters were a net negative due 100% to the ironmexican poster types and I showed you these polls all primaries and you hand waved them away and learned literally nothing. You guys clung to that one flawed study that used a computer to analyze the positivity/negativity of statements to conclude they weren't a problem while direct polling said over and over they were a net negative
    wut?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll after poll showed Bernie's supporters were a net negative due 100% to the ironmexican poster types and I showed you these polls all primaries and you hand waved them away and learned literally nothing. You guys clung to that one flawed study that used a computer to analyze the positivity/negativity of statements to conclude they weren't a problem while direct polling said over and over they were a net negative
    do we have any indication of how bernie supporters voted? i know they made a big deal about that in 2016 for example, but more hillary primary voters ended up voting for mccain over obama than we saw with sanders voters going to trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama inherited two hot wars, but I agree with you about Libya.
    Dump inherited 2 wars and he quit both.

As much a piece of Dump is in everything else. He was one of the most peaceful president in ages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmmmm....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dump inherited 2 wars and he quit both.

As much a piece of Dump is in everything else. He was one of the most peaceful president in ages
    We're still in Syria and we're still in Afghanistan.

Trump set the record for bombs dropped on Afghanistan in 2019: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...war-bombs-2019

June 2020: https://theintercept.com/2020/06/03/...n-tbij-report/

2020 covert actions in Afghanistan: https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...t-actions-2020

High points reached in 2018-9 in Somalia: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-in-somalia/

Notice you've said nothing about Yemen. is still happening there: https://www.businessinsider.com/us-m...strike-2020-11
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-03-2020 at 10:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never cited this, who are you shadowboxing with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still in Syria and we're still in Afghanistan.

Trump set the record for bombs dropped on Afhganistan in 2019: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...war-bombs-2019
    You know damn well he ordered those wars ended and the military kicked and screamed and did not do it to 100%.

Still compared to obamas 2 wars, he did much much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never cited this, who are you shadowboxing with?
    Sr21 intimated the problem with Bernie's posting supporters was that people like me noticed them or something and they didn't matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can have 98 people in neighborhood supporting something peacefully and 2 lighting bags of dog on fire and throwing them at people who dont agrees houses. The 2 dont represent the whole group but sure piss off a lot of people off

we also have tons of polls showing his supporters are a net negative and direct comments from people like Warren and Buettigieg complaing about his most toxic fans. Important to point out since many see no reason he lost other than conspiracy theories or them being too smart lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ting on Biden's cabinet doesn't automatically make you a Bernie supporter nor a Republican nor a Trump ... that would imply Biden's picks are absolutely perfect, and we know that's rarely, if ever, the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know damn well he ordered those wars ended and the military kicked and screamed and did not do it to 100%.

Still compared to obamas 2 wars, he did much much better.
    You credit Trump's words too generously. In point of fact, Trump escalated almost everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ting on Biden's cabinet doesn't automatically make you a Bernie supporter nor a Republican nor a Trump ... that would imply Biden's picks are absolutely perfect, and we know that's rarely, if ever, the case.
    AaronY has a penchant for caracaturing posters and making broad assumptions about their political orientations -- and their bona fides -- based on nothing more than them criticizng his guy.

It's annoying and inane.

Asking people what they think generally gets to the point faster than assuming one already knows, but i guess some people prefer monologues to discussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s exactly why Mitch would say yes, he’d love nothing more than to have Warren and/or Bernie out of his chamber and replaced by a Republican governor.

The fact Mitch would agree to it is why itd be stupid to nominate them to a cabinet post.
    How the does every other northeast state have a Republican governor? It makes no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie for any position
    Unironically Bernie would be a great Labor Secretary as his failed economic policies could never be implemented there and he would just fight for workers rights. Feel the same way about Warren and Treasury but I'll be honest I don't understand Treasury department policy as well

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How the does every other northeast state have a Republican governor? It makes no sense
    Phil Scot isn’t really a Republican, he already said he’d replace Sanders with another leftist if Sanders got a cabinet post.

My friends in MA say they view Charlie Baker as a good check and balance against a left wing super majority in both state houses but they’d never vote for him in a federal election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My friends in MA say they view Charlie Baker as a good check and balance against a left wing super majority in both state houses but they’d never vote for him in a federal election.
    This is the same that happened with Christie in NJ... and frankly, a lot of these GOP types pretend to be centrist/moderates until they get in office.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is the same that happened with Christie in NJ... and frankly, a lot of these GOP types pretend to be centrist/moderates until they get in office.
    Didn’t Christie also benefit from being in a state that has governor elections in odd numbered years with depressed turnout? I don’t think Christie ever becomes governor if he was running as part of a normal midterm/general cycle.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What positions will Ashley and Hunter get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Christie also benefit from being in a state that has governor elections in odd numbered years with depressed turnout? I don’t think Christie ever becomes governor if he was running as part of a normal midterm/general cycle.
    I don't remember, tbh, but peeps eventually get fed up with one sided legislatures, and/or the same senator for 20 years... heck, I think Bob Menendez is still a senator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be naive here. Half the leftists pretending to care about the drone strikes were dead silent for four years when Trump killed 37x as many it's just a cudgel to demonize democrats. The progressive left has absolutely no plan for how to deal with terrorists anyway so it's a moot point to discuss it with them anyway tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AaronY has a penchant for caracaturing posters and making broad assumptions about their political orientations -- and their bona fides -- based on nothing more than them criticizng his guy.

It's annoying and inane.
    Lol missed this one.

this is a guy who jerked off to every mayor Pete is CIA meme he could find lol and referred to him as Mayo Pete iirc Talk about lacking credibility when it comes to discussing progressives and center leftists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be naive here. Half the leftists pretending to care about the drone strikes were dead silent for four years when Trump killed 37x as many it's just a cudgel to demonize democrats. The progressive left has absolutely no plan for how to deal with terrorists anyway so it's a moot point to discuss it with them anyway tbh
    This obviates there's different levels of disliking people and policies though. I wouldn't have voted for Old Joe at all if Trump wouldn't be such a horrible president and if I didn't honestly believe democracy in the US is at risk.

It's simply disingenuous to pretend people that voted for Joe love his neocon ass. To be frank, you can on leftists all you want, but Joe doesn't pull off this election without their votes. And I don't think it's hyperbole to admit those people had much more motivation to vote Orangina out of office than sitting Old Joe in there.

Thread Information