Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have happened in 2016 but the dems faltered.
    Better late than never. Lesson learned.

Then again, it's the democrats so inep ude comes with the program.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Better late than never. Lesson learned.

Then again, it's the democrats so inep ude comes with the program.
    Chess match. You played into a trap. Keep watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these appointments aren't cabinet level, but this seems like an appropriate thread for them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has a thing for redheads.

Don’t blame him there, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chess match. You played into a trap. Keep watching.
    You wanted Trump to lose horribly?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not cabinet level, but this seems like the right thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people need to win elections if they want their prefer picks chosen. They’re literally having fits with every announced Biden picks.

That said, It’ll be the New Mexico Governor Lujan or whatever her name is. She’s the actual top choice per “sources.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people need to win elections if they want their prefer picks chosen. They’re literally having fits with every announced Biden picks.
    Bidenistas need to grow a thicker skin, taking criticism from the right and the left comes with the territory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Treasury Sec'y. nominee Janet Yellen:

“It’s an American tragedy and it’s essential that we move with urgency. Inaction will produce a self-reinforcing downturn, causing yet more devastation,” Yellen said.

Yellen said the pandemic has disproportionately impacted the most needy Americans. Yellen said it is important to make sure the economic recovery leaves out no one as she pledged to “find collective purpose to control the pandemic and build our economy back better than before.”
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idINKBN28B62R

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling the ladder up after you once you get to the top is a neoliberal trope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pulling the ladder up after you once you get to the top is a neoliberal trope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19 task force co-chairs named

President-elect Joe Biden has turned to three prominent physicians to lead his coronavirus task force who have collectively signaled that they will approach the pandemic far differently than the Trump administration, which they have criticized for mixing politics with science.

A top Biden aide on Sunday announced the two co-chairs of the incoming administration’s task force: Vivek Murthy, the former U.S. surgeon general, and David Kessler, the former commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration. Though the Biden campaign did not formally announce her inclusion on Sunday, Marcella Nunez-Smith, a Yale physician and professor whose research focuses on health disparities, is widely expected to serve as the task force’s third co-chair.

Both Murthy and Kessler are widely known in public health and science for their stints in different presidential administrations. Kessler was appointed in 1990 by President George H.W. Bush, and served into the second term of President Clinton. He left the agency in 1997 to become the dean of the Yale School of Medicine. Murthy, himself a Yale medical school graduate, was appointed U.S. surgeon general under President Obama in 2014.
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/08/...19-task-force/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these appointments aren't cabinet level, but this seems like an appropriate thread for them

Lmao so excited to see the left pretending to care about drones again. I think the exact moment this movement will kick in inauguration day i s January on DC time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump kills more people with drones in one year than Obama does in eight and rapidly exponentially expands civilian casualties and barely a peep from the left.

All posting aside I must be the dumbest alive for ever taking any of this disingenuous bull seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump kills more people with drones in one year than Obama does in eight and rapidly exponentially expands civilian casualties and barely a peep from the left.

All posting aside I must be the dumbest alive for ever taking any of this disingenuous bull seriously
    think you'd like talking to IronMexican tbh

but is it your impression that far lefties didnt make a peep about bad trump did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rump emanuelle still in the running

Cant make this up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao so excited to see the left pretending to care about drones again. I think the exact moment this movement will kick in inauguration day i s January on DC time.
    I can link all the times i've given Trumpies for escalating Obama's drone wars if you like. Pretty much every time they called him a peacemaker or said Trump was ending wars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    think you'd like talking to IronMexican tbh

but is it your impression that far lefties didnt make a peep about bad trump did?
    1000% when it comes to the drones and you ing well know this. don't be disengenuous. Leftism/progressivism is literally just a protest movement against democrats so 100% they criticize them more than Repub!icans

Also,the so-called "excuse" that they are using drones to fight terrorists while minimizing U.S. casualties is not quite as unpopular among normies as you would think lol they are not as sympathetic against terrorists and their families as you guys are lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These two posts are very typical of what I still said then and what I say now:

Trump ran as an anti-war guy, but has escalated US action everywhere. He's been objectively pro-war so far.

Just look at the frequency of bombing sorties and drone strikes.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9685611

Bombing/drone strikes have increased everywhere, including Syria, relative to Obama. iT'S NOT EVEN A CONTEST.

I posted the troop levels upstream. That's up across the board, with one or two minor exceptions.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9685625
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-03-2020 at 10:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1000% when it comes to the drones and you ing well know this. don't be disengenuous. Leftism/progressivism is literally just a protest movement against democrats so 100% they criticize them more than Repub!icans

Also,the so-called "excuse" that they are using drones to fight terrorists while minimizing U.S. casualties is not quite as unpopular among normies as you would think lol they are not as sympathetic against terrorists and their families as you guys are lol
    depends if you consider me a wacky lefty for liking warren/sanders... but i specifically argued with people like derp about trump's increased drone strikes as a counterpoint to the "no new wars" talking point

i think you have a warped view by finding random twitters or chapo people imho

and would make sense that far lefties would be critical of dems. republicans are a complete lost cause tbh . why bother trying to get them to shift?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (It's true I gave Obama and his followers miles of about his escalation of GWB's drone wars, but it's objectively false to suggest my criticism of drone wars stopped on Jan.21, 2017, or that I failed to notice they got worse.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i think you have a warped view by finding random twitters or chapo people imho
    Poll after poll showed Bernie's supporters were a net negative due 100% to the ironmexican poster types and I showed you these polls all primaries and you hand waved them away and learned literally nothing. You guys clung to that one flawed study that used a computer to analyze the positivity/negativity of statements to conclude they weren't a problem while direct polling said over and over they were a net negative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can link all the times i've given Trumpies for escalating Obama's drone wars if you like. Pretty much every time they called him a peacemaker or said Trump was ending wars.
    Obama brought Lybia back to the stone age. Slavery and all.

Obomba is far more of a murderous president than Dump

Thread Information