Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the world leaders have already accepted him as the next president. It's time for MAGA land to move on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes desperately breaking out alts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes desperately breaking out alts.
    sup Bleke

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say funnily; I said desperately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say funnily; I said desperately.
    ok Therapist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is somewhat in the middle, there is probably legally yet no such thing as the "Office of the President Elect", but Biden has won unless an unexpected series of successful DT legal challenge victories prove otherwise. In reality it also looks somewhat like a Hollywood Squares production. That being said, will say as a public health doctor I have met some of the 12 on the task force and they are pretty capable at what they do and regardless of politics getting experts together is probably not a bad thing but until 20 Jan will no legal say.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is somewhat in the middle, there is probably legally yet no such thing as the "Office of the President Elect", but Biden has won unless an unexpected series of successful DT legal challenge victories prove otherwise. In reality it also looks somewhat like a Hollywood Squares production. That being said, will say as a public health doctor I have met some of the 12 on the task force and they are pretty capable at what they do and regardless of politics getting experts together is probably not a bad thing but until 20 Jan will no legal say.
    Not even counting all the court challenges, GA, WI, AZ going to recounts. If and when Trump wins them, he'll be at 269; and he wins the tie breaker. This isn't even taking into account MI, PA, big court wins, Supreme Court, etc. Trump's odds according to lefty Predic went from 10 percent before the election to 17 percent now.

And president-elect is a legal distinction based upon receiving the required number of electors. Biden has no problem being a bold-faced liar. This is not new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even counting all the court challenges, GA, WI, AZ going to recounts. If and when Trump wins them, he'll be at 269; and he wins the tie breaker. This isn't even taking into account MI, PA, big court wins, Supreme Court, etc. Trump's odds according to lefty Predic went from 10 percent before the election to 17 percent now.

And president-elect is a legal distinction based upon receiving the required number of electors. Biden has no problem being a bold-faced liar. This is not new.
    I am not an expert on cons utional law but based on what I have read I believe it is December after the electors meet when he can legally state that he has won - the reality is who is going to stop him?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not an expert on cons utional law but legally I believe it is December after the electors meet when he can legally state that it - the problem is who is going to stop him?
    If it was Trump in his shoes, big corp media would be kicking and screaming. The American people know though. We don't really worry much about the enemy of the people's feelings at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was Trump in his shoes, big corp media would be kicking and screaming. The American people know though. We don't really worry much about the enemy of the people's feelings at this point.
    The President's team has only a limited time to seek the right legal remedy needed to at least put a brake on things. Each day that passes favors the status quo so they do not have much time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's team has not so far been seemingly effective communicating their side or has not sought the right legal remedy needed to at least put a brake on things. Each day that passes favors the status quo so they do not have much time.

Wait for it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My point is that this is a battle will be fought on two fronts:

1. In the media and other communications
    2. In the courts

Any effort to over turn this to have any chance to succeed has to get some momentum soon (at least a stay) in #2 and at least hold his own in #1 IMO.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am not an expert on cons utional law but based on what I have read I believe it is December after the electors meet when he can legally state that he has won - the reality is who is going to stop him?
    Right.

So the difference between now and 2016 is that Hillary conceded. So at that point, Trump became the assumed POTUS-elect.

Since Trump has not conceded, Biden is not the POTUS-elect, yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right.

So the difference between now and 2016 is that Hillary conceded. So at that point, Trump became the assumed POTUS-elect.

he hasn't conceded

Cry harder.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he hasn't conceded

Cry harder.
    WTF are you even talking about

Stating facts is not crying. Trump derangment syndrome is a real thing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point is that this is a battle will be fought on two fronts:

1. In the media and other communications
    2. In the courts

Any effort to over turn this to have any chance to succeed has to get some momentum soon (at least a stay) in #2 and at least hold his own in #1 IMO.
    The courts have the power, not big corp media for the most part.

71 million plus supported Trump despite the media. He received the highest number legal number of votes in history. The support is there despite big corp media.

At this point, big corp media is only upholding a relatively small number of toxic snowflakes anyhow. The average dumb ass hardly cares.

Right now, stuff is going on behind the scenes. The table is being set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are scamming rubes like you right up to the end.

Trump campaign’s election-fraud claims aren’t really designed to win in court
    Trump campaign's push for legal battle donations may go to pay down campaign debts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you even talking about

Stating facts is not crying. Trump derangment syndrome is a real thing.
    Ok, i was being a bit harsh. Granted, and withdrawn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The courts have the power, not big corp media for the most part.

71 million plus supported Trump despite the media. He received the highest number legal number of votes in history. The support is there despite big corp media.

At this point, big corp media is only upholding a relatively small number of toxic snowflakes anyhow. The average dumb ass hardly cares.

Right now, stuff is going on behind the scenes. The table is being set.

So who should play the lead role in reaching out to the public or media besides the President? Fox turned off the press briefing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is very irresponsible behavior from a well-known con man.

Also at no longer having to wear those masks.

Dumb s

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no middle

Trump lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right.

Concession isn't required for losing.

Trump lost.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It would appear he did. Just like it appeared that Bush lost in 2000.

There's official and unofficial, chump.

Concession isn't required for losing.

Trump lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would appear he did. Just like it appeared that Bush lost in 2000.

There's official and unofficial, chump.
    No. Bush was declared the winner and all legal proceedings started from there with him as the winner.

Trump lost.

I'll ask you the same thing I ask the other Trumpies: what do you say is Trump's path to victory here?

Be specific.

Thread Information