Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3020
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cultlike devotion. Trump is building a fascist political movement based on Trump and retaliation against anyone who has opposed him. Facts not supporting the fantasy and myth around Trump are not welcome in Trumplandia.

(The Trump 2024 campaign may begin on Inauguration Day:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...s-inauguration.)
    Imagine how pissed Cotton, Hawley and Noem are at the thought of Trump running in 2024 and ting all over their plans to ride the coattails of his fascist movement to a nomination

their face when they have to endorse Trump in 2024 and can't run against him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cultlike devotion. Trump is building a fascist political movement based on Trump and retaliation against anyone who has opposed him. Facts not supporting the fantasy and myth around Trump are not welcome in Trumplandia.

(The Trump 2024 campaign may begin on Inauguration Day:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...s-inauguration.)
    I already posted here about the similarities with sect adept devotion for their guru, but what we're seeing here is cognitive disonance at its best. Insecure people confronted to a reality that stresses them and challenges their beliefs, then trying to find any possible and artificial way to change that reality and psychologically comfort themselves.

As far as Trump running for 2024, I think he's done asa he's leaving the WH.

He's broke, with lawsuits coming (you know they will) and will lose a lot of support. He wo'nt also get as much, if any, visibility and exposure that he got from 2016 to now, as runner then POTUS. That's strict minumum now on CCN and Fox also gave up on him. You're not going anywhere with OAN and Newsmax...

Then some people in his inner circle will progressively start to talk, either to save their ass from potential trouble, to distance themselves, for money, to get a job or whatever... but they will talk and it's gonna be ey.

Finally, he'll be 78 in 2024 and contrary to Sleepy Joe, most of his persona relies on perceived strengh and energy. Considering how washed up and dejected he already look now, what shape will he be in 4 years from now?

You can already see many trumpers getting tired his legal team circus. He'll always keep his hardcore fanbase but the more time will pass, with no evidence, including the next 4 years, the worst it will get for Trump IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-28-2020 at 01:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already posted here about the similarities with sect adept devotion for their guru, but what we're seeing here is cognitive disonance at its best. Insecure people confronted to a reality that stresses them and challenges their beliefs, then trying to find any possible and artificial way to change that reality and psychologically comfort themselves.<br>
    <br>
    As far as Trump running for 2024, I think he's done asa he's leaving the WH.<br>
    <br>
    He's broke, with lawsuits coming (you know they will) and will lose a lot of support. He wo'nt also get as much, if any, visibility and exposure that he got from 2016 to now, as runner then POTUS. That's strict minumum now on CCN and Fox also gave up on him. You're not going anywhere with OAN and Newsmax...<br>
    <br>
    Then some people in his inner circle will progressively start to talk, either to save their ass from potential trouble, to distance themselves, for money, to get a job or whatever... but they will talk and it's gonna be ey.<br>
    <br>
    Finally, he'll be 78 in 2024 and contrary to Sleepy Joe, most of his persona relies on perceived strengh and energy. Considering how washed up and dejected he already look now, what shape will he be in 4 years from now?<br>
    <br>
    You can already see many trumpers getting tired his legal team circus. He'll always keep his hardcore fanbase but the more time will pass, with no evidence, including the next 4 years, the worst it will get for Trump IMO.
    I hope you're right, I fear you're wrong.

Trump will need the grift to pay his legal bills and to keep himself in the limelight. I don't think he can do without the money or the attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure the MSM is bailing on him including Faux News, but he would be a dynamo as the centerpiece of some new station that bemoans *Main Stream Media* while continuing to spout his bull to his *Patriots*. Maybe we are seeing different people but i am seeing and hearing his cult 100% sold on the rigged election bull .

I estimate he still has 50 million hard core cult followers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They wouldn't be censoring if it were not a threat tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They wouldn't be censoring if it were not a threat tbh
    Content moderation isn't censorship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PA lege will seat a Democratic majority on Monday.

Citing what they described as election law compromises, irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing, the 26 lawmakers stated in a news release issued late Friday afternoon the issues raised about the election has “undermined our elector process and as a result we can not accept certification of the results in statewide races.”

The proposed resolution, if it gets introduced, has only a short life since the legislative session ends on Monday, Nov. 30. All pending bills and resolutions will die at its conclusion.

A spokesman for House Speaker Bryan Cutler, R-Lancaster County, said Cutler was not involved in writing the resolution. Cutler also has not scheduled any session days to consider it before the session’s end.

A spokesman for House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, R-Centre County, repeated on Friday what his caucus leaders stated earlier; they are standing by tradition of the popular vote winner in the presidential race getting the electors.
    https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2020/11/26-pa-house-republicans-call-for-withdrawing-certification-of-presidential-electors.html

tick tock on the consensual hallucination of a Trump win

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Imagine how pissed Cotton, Hawley and Noem are at the thought of Trump running in 2024 and ting all over their plans to ride the coattails of his fascist movement to a nomination

their face when they have to endorse Trump in 2024 and can't run against him

this is also derp and Qhrissy's face every time they post about trump's path to victory

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Content moderation isn't censorship.
    It is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Twitter and Facebook aren't governmental agencies. There's no consitutional right to be a poster on privately owned social media.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fldren doesn't even know what censorship is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Twitter and Facebook aren't governmental agencies. There's no consitutional right to be a poster on privately owned social media.
    You didn't address govt misrepresenting daily deaths, cases, hospitalizations.. what contls utes a case, a death a, a hospitalization....

They are guilty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't address govt misrepresenting daily deaths, cases, hospitalizations.. what contls utes a case, a death a, a hospitalization....

They are guilty
    You have no idea what anyone is talking about ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are guilty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea what anyone is talking about ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are guilty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea what anyone is talking about ever....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are all cases infection yes or no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are guilty
    Indefinite reference here, what ae you talking about?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reported deaths aren't daily.
    Cases aren't infection

You think they are

The govt reports that as such

Same with hospitalization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't know.

He's low IQ.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases aren't infection

You think they are

Chumpdump too dim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases aren't infection

You think they are

I get that a positive COVID-19 test isn't always an infection and that death totals get backfilled, but I have a hard time understanding how hospitalizations can be faked. Can you explain that one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump too dim
    "censrship"

Thread Information