Page 98 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3020
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    but what about the twitter threads?
    How was the judge not convinced by any of the memes Derp and Chris have posted?!?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but what about the twitter threads?
    All this will be summoned later on to justify repressive voting laws in dozens of Republican majority legislatures "to restore trust in voting"

As a disinfo op, Trump & Co.'s post-election legal shenanigans have been very successful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kraken dead... again
    Chris
    Spurtacular

basic jurisdictional question... these people are incompetent. no other way to describe it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we at 1-45?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-04-2020 at 06:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing re s

In this case, the district court issued an emergency temporary restraining order at the plaintiffs’ request, worked at a breakneck pace to provide them an opportunity for broader relief, and was ready to enter an appealable order on the merits of their claims immediately after its expedited hearing on December 4, 2020. But the plaintiffs would not take the district court’s “yes” for an answer. They appealed instead. And, because they appealed, the evidentiary hearing has been stayed and the case considerably delayed. For our part, the law requires that we dismiss the appeal and return the case to the district court for further proceedings.
    tick tock tick tock and they're ing around wasting time for no reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some of these legal issues may, under other cir stances, be subject to further judicial consideration. But the real stunner here is the sought-after remedy. We are invited to invalidate the entire presidential election in Wisconsin by declaring it “null”—yes, the whole thing. And there’s more. We should, we are told, enjoin the Wisconsin Elections Commission from certifying the election so that Wisconsin’s presidential electors can be chosen by the legislature instead, and then compel the Governor to certify those electors. At least no one can accuse the pe ioners of timidity.

Such a move would appear to be unprecedented in American history. One might expect that this solemn request would be paired with evidence of serious errors tied to a substantial and demonstrated set of illegal votes. Instead, the evidentiary support rests almost entirely on the unsworn expert report1 of a former campaign employee that offers statistical estimates based on call center samples and social media research.

This pe ion falls far short of the kind of compelling evidence and legal support we would undoubtedly need to countenance the court-ordered disenfranchisement of every Wisconsin voter. The pe ion does not even justify the exercise of our original jurisdiction.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    b-b-b-but the suitcases with ballots!! Rudy G said so!!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there another losing streak in the history of anything that matches this historic losing record?

I might say Derp's record with women but I doubt he's even talked to 45 women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kraken dead... again
    Chris
    Spurtacular

basic jurisdictional question... these people are incompetent. no other way to describe it

What's hilarious is that the district court granted the relief originally requested and probably would have ruled today -- at which time they could have appealed. But the appellants abandoned their action and wasted precious time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's hilarious is that the district court granted the relief originally requested and probably would have ruled today -- at which time they could have appealed. But the appellants abandoned their action and wasted precious time.
    tick tock indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING!!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yawn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the Arizona Lege yelling at clouds. It has no power to order such an audit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    court losses in Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Georgia

natural response: AZ Legislature Asks for Something!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT files a new lawsuit in GA:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/Trump-v.-Raffensperger.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt mention dominion tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when the trump team dismissed their action against wayne county under the belief that they rescinded the certification?

im anxious to see how they'll continue ing up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT files a new lawsuit in GA:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/Trump-v.-Raffensperger.pdf
    They're basically calling GA election officials crooks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chemtrail kelli

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..and asking the court to nullify the election

Pe ioners seek the entry of a declaratory judgment providing that:

a. ineligible and unqualified individuals are unlawfully included on Georgia’s voter role;
    b. unregistered, unqualified, and otherwise ineligible voters cast their votes during the Contested Election;
    c. the Consent Decree is unauthorized under Georgia law and is therefore null and void; and
    d. the results of the Contested Election are null and void.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pe ioners seek an emergency temporary restraining order, as well as preliminary and permanent injunctive relief per O.C.G.A. § 9-11-65, to:

a. Order expedited discovery and strict compliance with all open records requests;
    b. Order Respondents to respond to this Pe ion within 3 days;
    c. Require Respondents to immediately fulfill their obligations under the Election Code to properly maintain and update Georgia’s list of registered voters to remove ineligible voters;
    d. Prevent Respondents from allowing unqualified, unregistered, and otherwise ineligible individuals from voting in Georgia elections, including but not limited to the upcoming January 5, 2021 run-off11;
    e. Require an immediate audit of the signatures on absentee ballot applications and ballots as described in Exhibit 16;
    f. Enjoin and restrain Respondents from taking any further actions or to further enforce the Consent Decree;
    g. Prevent the certification of the results of the Contested Election;11 To the extent ineligible voters have already voted absentee for the January 5, 2021, runoff, those votes should be put into a provisional status. Page 60 of 64
    h. Enjoin the Secretary of State from appointing the Electors to the Electoral College;
    i. Order a new Presidential Election to occur at the earliest opportune time; and
    j. For such other relief that this Court deems just and proper under the cir stances.
    Is there a pending re-certification, or is Trump asking the court to undo the already completed certification?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    44:55 - 47:05

already looking for more work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And somehow think that it's gonna help them

Thread Information