San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock
    lol "if"

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be another L for you, per par. Then you'll leave, right? or you're gonna welch?

tick tock
    I don't gamble, so nothing to welch on.

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be another L for you, per par. Then you'll leave, right? or you're gonna welch?

tick tock
    That is qchrisy’s new schtick, Supreme Court, Supreme Court, Supreme Court.

Just like hunter’s laptop.

Giving the rope, always the rope.

What a moron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock
    How do you figure this is going to work? Throw out all the Biden votes but keep the Trump votes that used the same voting machines?

You haven't thought this through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup ez win when it gets to SCOTUS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't gamble, so nothing to welch on.

tick tock
    so you're welching...

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases not going to get near SC.

Calling it now.

Like qchrisy, republican cases will be thrown as they lack merit.
    Federal courts including SCOTUS tend to give deference to state Supreme Courts in issues of purely state law. Doctrine of Abstention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your source is no good.

PA sent out over 3 million absentee ballots.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ned-in-pa.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your source is no good.

PA sent out over 3 million absentee ballots.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ned-in-pa.html
    “Elections are never … finished on Election night and certainly, we’ve never had 2.5 to 3 million mailed ballots to count before. So you know, I urge as always voters, press, you know, everybody to ignore completely unsubstantiated claims that have no basis in reality and that’s what it would be.”
    She can't even make up her mind whether they sent out 2.5 million ballots or 3 million ballots. In any event, let her say this under oath. Until that happens, this is potentially propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She can't even make up her mind whether they sent out 2.5 million ballots or 3 million ballots. In any event, let her say this under oath. Until that happens, this is potentially propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh so she's an idiot. Ok that makes sense now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh so she's an idiot. Ok that makes sense now.
    It's ok, social darwinism will take over. Emerald is also likely to be first in line at the hospital when inevitably illness strike, making the whole hypocrisy much more obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ok, social darwinism will take over. Emerald is also likely to be first in line at the hospital when inevitably illness strike, making the whole hypocrisy much more obvious.
    Then after she gets out she'll praise Jesus for the healing power.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then after she gets out she'll praise Jesus for the healing power.
    Did Jesus make you a cuckold?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock
    Chris has hurt you really badly. I'll pray for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    READ THIS: "I am a pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling."

1. "President Trump received more votes than any previous in bent seeking reelection. He got 11 million more votes than in 2016, the third largest rise in support ever for an in bent." [Thread 1/13]

2. "Trump’s vote increased so much because, according to exit polls, he performed far better with many key demographic groups. Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for him."

3. "He earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960. Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016... Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose."

4. "Trump increased his share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent. With 60 percent or less of the national Hispanic vote, it is arithmetically impossible for a Democratic presidential candidate to win Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico."

5. "Bellwether states swung further in Trump’s direction than in 2016. Florida, Ohio and Iowa each defied America’s media polls with huge wins for Trump. Since 1852, only Richard Nixon has lost the electoral college after winning this trio"...

6. "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers. Ohio likewise swings with Florida. Current tallies show that, outside of a few cities, the Rust Belt swung in Trump’s direction."

7. "Yet, Biden leads in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because of an apparent avalanche of black votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee. Biden’s ‘winning’ margin was derived almost entirely from such voters in these cities"...

8. "... as coincidentally his black vote ed only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. e did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor."

9. "We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes."

10. "Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not. The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests."

11. "Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level."

12. "Another anomaly is found in the comparison between the polls and non-polling metrics. The latter include: party registrations trends; candidates’ respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches"...
    "Adding to the mystery is a cascade of information about the bizarre manner in which so many ballots were ac ulated and counted. The following peculiarities also lack compelling explanations"
    https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the...eply-puzzling/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Jesus make you a cuckold?
    Fairy tales don't exist, Derp®️.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive turnout will bust a few patterns and a few rules of thumb. Like Aristotle said in The Poetics, it's probable that many things should happen contrary to probability.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-29-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every other conservative not even posting anymore.

Derp and Chris left holding the fort. I have to give some credit there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris has hurt you really badly. I'll pray for you.
    I can quote him saying he's leaving and we'll never see him again if Trump loses... what do you have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally found out where the absentee ballot discrepancy came from. PA State Senator Doug Mastriano used vote totals from the 2020 primary election instead of the general.

He's either dumb or he lied, take your pick.

The number used in the post likely comes from election results of the state's June 2 primary in Pennsylvania.

A data setfrom the Pennsylvania Department of State on the primary election shows that 1,823,148 mail-in ballot requests were made, the exact number used in the post to claim that Pennsylvania mailed out that number of ballots for the 2020 general election.

The number of ballots returned as claimed in the post likely originated from primary election data, as well. According to a report from the Pennsylvania Department of State, nearly 1.5 million voters cast their vote by mail-in or absentee ballot in the Pennsylvania June primary.
    There are no extra votes, as claimed.

Further, the Pennsylvania Department of State did not remove data from the presidential election from its website. The site shows that all the data is publicly available online and it does not match up to the numbers used in the claim.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ta/6450032002/

(embedded links to sources @ the link)

Thread Information