Page 79 of 121 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3020
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love to see it.
    Not a thing. The FBI is not investigating anything.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You love to see it.
    Seeing as the data "analysis" has led to zero (0) court victories, who's really in denial, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry this is happening to you.
    How many times have you said this in the past few weeks and nothing actually happened

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Cool. Let the FBI investigate. An investigation does not mean found evidence or corroborated claims. Just like the FBI investigated Hillary’s emails, and ultimately found nothing, charged her with nothing. The FBI can investigate til their eyes bleed. Doesn’t matter if they find nothing. It’s just like the Trump legal team can file lawsuit after lawsuit and continue to fail getting anywhere in the courts. Filing a lawsuit doesn’t mean . Launching an investigation doesn’t mean . Find proof. Show proof. Then there’s something to talk about.

So investigate away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super shrewd take by John Pfaff.

Dunking on Trump's inept legal challenges and his easily refuted lies misses the point. The effort is designed to furnish a pretext to Republican state legislatures to scrub voter rolls and restrict voting ahead of the 2022 midterms and the presidential election in 2024. On that front, Trump is almost certainly winning.

(The volume of baseless lawsuits and the tall tale of a global conspiracy to cheat DJT of the presidency does a second thing. It plants a "stab in the back" myth in the minds of his followers, feral and domesticated. You can expect to see more forthright, unashamed fascism, not just from the MAGA mob, but from Republican politicians who want to ride their votes to power.)

Last edited by Winehole23; 11-29-2020 at 11:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a thing. The FBI is not investigating anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pelosi in 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll repeat it, Trump is done as soon as he's leaving the WH. One and done, history.

He made to many enemies, burnt to many bridges and went way too extremist for your random rep voter. Keep in mind he already lost THIS election, as an in bent, by 6M voters against Biden... That's a massive defeat and many people, including in the GOP, will be more than happy to push his head deep in the water.

He already barely has any power or influence anymore, media barely covering him and his shenanigans, reduced to rage tweet in caps lock on Twitter where's mocked by the entire planet. Expect for his die hard cult members, no one gives a anymore about that clown an with no money, no political support and no big media covering him, he's not going anywhere past 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll repeat it, Trump is done as soon as he's leaving the WH. One and done, history.

He made to many enemies, burnt to many bridges and went way too extremist for your random rep voter. Keep in mind he already lost THIS election, as an in bent, by 6M voters against Biden... That's a massive defeat and many people, including in the GOP, will be more than happy to push his head deep in the water.

He already barely has any power or influence anymore, media barely covering him and his shenanigans, reduced to rage tweet in caps lock on Twitter where's mocked by the entire planet. Expect for his die hard cult members, no one gives a anymore about that clown an with no money, no political support and no big media covering him, he's not going anywhere past 2021.
    Dunno about no political support, Trump just got 74 million votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t you love hearing that?

Sleepy Joe conducted a nationwide election rigging campaign, even in republican controlled states, with the help of Hugo Chavez, Chynah, Iran, all the fake media, rigged Dominion servers in Germany, with facebook/tweeter messaging controls against conservatives, google sending reminders to democrats only, illegal votes by dead or illegal aliens, creating a fake plandemic, even with discovery of damning hunter laptop with kickbacks to sleepy joe, making impossible statistical anomalies apparent in votes, leaving pay stubs for many to see, conducting fake mail voting that needed to be stopped in some states but not others, sleepy joe not conducting huuuge campaign rallies, sleepy joe being a low energy zombie controlled by communists and not being law-order candidate, sleepy joe hiding and wearing mask more than anyone else, efforts by deep state to derail trump’s campaign, the illegal spying of trump by joe and obama, the fake russiagate impeachment, DOJ not arresting sleepy joe/hillary/obama for crimes against democracy, etc, etc, etc,.

How could he be a loser?

I haven't on you in a while. I got a big load of ex-turkey and stuffing for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times have you said this in the past few weeks and nothing actually happened
    38+

#loserTrump #suckerChris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ducks Thread how does living in a blue state feel?

tick tock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ducks Thread how does living in a blue state feel?

tick tock
    Disappointed in Cully for being such a chicken and hiding in the reading room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are plans being made for when and how to evict should Jan 20th come and he is still squatting?

Or will criminal charges abound once he loses his POTUS le thus he can be cuffed and led out?

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need for that. After the EC makes Biden's win official, Trump will retreat to Florida and leave Pence behind to do all the transfer of power photo ops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disappointed in Cully for being such a chicken and hiding in the reading room
    He can dish it, but he can't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PA lege is done for 2020

House Speaker Bryan Cutler, R-Quarryville, and Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, R-Bellefonte, released a joint statement saying that they would not be calling their chamber to Harrisburg on Monday, the final possible day for the 2019-20 session of the Legislature to meet.

“We are physically unable to consider any new legislation before the end of session,” they wrote in the statement. “A simple resolution takes three legislative days for consideration and a concurrent resolution takes five legislative days to move through both chambers, which means we do not have the time needed to address any new resolutions in our current session.”

After Monday, there can be no further meetings of the Legislature this year. Article II, Section 4, decrees that the 2021-22 session of the Legislature will begin on the first Tuesday of January, which will be Jan. 5, 2021.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...gain-this-year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the PA tik tok stopped? Asking for a desperate qchrisy and derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No copium posts today from Qhrissy. Has he finally come to terms?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No copium posts today from Qhrissy. Has he finally come to terms?
    They may be moving past anger and denial into depression, their rate of posting has slowed to a trickle. Nearly all the conservative SpursTalkers seem to be bunkered down for the time being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the PA tik tok stopped? Asking for a desperate qchrisy and derp.
    The PA Supreme Court and the PA lege are done with all that hazarai.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The PA Supreme Court and the PA lege are done with all that hazarai.
    SCOTUS should step in. I did a seminar at Crafton Hills College Law Club about just such hazarai.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the deciding states have certified... Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Georgia

tick tock indeed

Thread Information