Post Count
    Meh, I think they can?
    Then you have brain damage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What changed from their first pivot, second and now third?

They already changed their vote twice so why is a third sacrilegious in your view?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What changed from their first pivot, second and now third?

They already changed their vote twice so why is a third sacrilegious in your view?
    Jesus Christ, do you not see the distinction between (i) changing your mind from initially saying votes aren’t ready to be certified to signing a piece of paper certifying them and (ii) saying the votes actually weren’t ready to be certified and that you want a do over on the certification you already signed?

The logic you’re using is the equivalent of saying that since I initially decided not to send an e-mail before sending it then I’d theoretically be able to unsend said email since there was nothing sacred about when I first change my mind from not sending it to sending it thus I should just as easily be able to switch from sending it to not sending it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, do you not see the distinction between (i) changing your mind from initially saying votes aren’t ready to be certified to signing a piece of paper certifying them and (ii) saying the votes actually weren’t ready to be certified and that you want a do over on the certification you already signed?

The logic you’re using is the equivalent of saying that since I initially decided not to send an e-mail before sending it then I’d theoretically be able to unsend an email since there was nothing sacred about when I first change my mind from sending it to not sending it.
    You are such an angry person. I literally pondered if they could and you got triggered.

You are well on the Koriwhat path.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many affidavits we've seen here by Trump s and when are they going to understand that affidavits mean unless a court deems them valuable?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You are such an angry person. I literally pondered if they could and you got triggered.

You are well on the Koriwhat path.
    ^Deflecting

The concept really isn’t something that should require explaining. The fact she signed a long winded incoherent affidavit about being coerced is all you need to know. If she had the option to simply flip from one to the other, the affidavit wouldn’t have been needed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    how many affidavits we've seen here by Trump s and when are they going to understand that affidavits mean unless a court deems them valuable?
    This is all just her trying to get the MAGA s to stop harassing her for caving. I doubt she even attempts to get a court to undo her certification, the affidavit was purely a dog and pony show to convince the MAGAtatds she’s fighting to save Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically she's suing to overturn her own signature, which as of this moment is 100% valid certification. She would need to prevail in her case in order for a judge to suspend the certification.

EDIT: not sure if it's part of a lawsuit. It should be in order to mean anything though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all just her trying to get the MAGA s to stop harassing her for caving. I doubt she even attempts to get a court to undo her certification, the affidavit was purely a dog and pony show to convince the MAGAtatds she’s fighting to save Trump.
    I can only think the affidavit is part of some sort of lawsuit, otherwise, it's just a meaningless piece of paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Deflecting

The concept really isn’t something that should require explaining. The fact she signed a long winded incoherent affidavit about being coerced is all you need to know. If she had the option to simply flip from one to the other, the affidavit wouldn’t have been needed.
    Not really deflecting. More like not up to speed on the actual going ons. I will admit.

Yesterday the media picked this up as the ultimate no no and made it sound like a vote took place that ended in a deadlock.

I’m not as invested in this as your average trumpie so I take whatever comes across the news regarding “election fraud” at face value with little stock on the actual outcome.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Basically she's suing to overturn her own signature, which as of this moment is 100% valid certification. She would need to prevail in her case in order for a judge to suspend the certification.

EDIT: not sure if it's part of a lawsuit. It should be in order to mean anything though.
    There is no lawsuit. The affidavit was a meaningless piece of paper meant to give the MAGA s a fresh dose of copium so they’d stop calling out the Wayne County Karen for caving to pressure and certifying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (The president's spokesman no longer does a daily press briefing, instead she takes the president's brief straight to Fox News and makes Trump's case straight to the American people. It's straight up indocrination, but whatever...I guess we're through the looking glass on all that. )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voting to certify to protect their families

trying to rescind that vote because the fam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao Chris shuts down, per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Vice President Biden still maintains a lead of nearly 13,000 votes over Trump.
    Sorry this is happening to you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock
    Pays for two counties 3 million dollars, expects full state to do an audit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pays for two counties 3 million dollars, expects full state to do an audit.
    gird up your loins cupcake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already debunked as fake news, you can’t rescind your vote as much as that racist would like to
    they can sign whatever stupid affidavit they want to, it doesn’t change their vote and it doesn’t uncertify election results that were already certified.
    (If an argument is like a tree, Chris's are like a pecan tree, largely self-pruning.)
    can’t dispute anything I said because you know I’m right that they can’t undo their certification

Thread Information