Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Aaron a scientist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FrostKing lurking. Don't bring up 14 year old boy's penises again please, you sick .

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Aaron a scientist?
    He's not a cuckold; that hurts your feelings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Aaron is right but only for his NFL, not for the general public

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, you're the most safe if you stay home everyday posting on ST and wear N95 mask at Wendy's drive thru.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, you're the most safe if you stay home everyday posting on ST and wear N95 mask at Wendy's drive thru.
    COVID knows whether you're doing contact sports or whether you're eating lunch. It's science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Aaron Rodgers a doctor?

If he does not like the NFL covid protocols, he can retire as his team is not going to superbowl. No one is forcing him to stay nor forcing you to watch the games.

Last thing owners need is having numerous players getting sick and having to forfeit games/season if things get out of control.

Is Aaron a scientist?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Sounds like he’s not simply questioning the protocols. He’s challenging the double standards as a result of the NFL having protocols that appear are there simply for optics reasons, not purely for safety. Why doesn’t the NFL get more strict with players shaking hands and hugging on the field after the game, often with no masks? But there’s plexiglass in between lockers and you can’t eat lunch at the same table as a teammate. That’s what I got out of the article, not that he’s questioning science. He’s calling out the league for inconsistency in protocols and messaging.

And he does have a point. If you think about it, if the NFL really cared about player safety in the pandemic, they shouldn’t be playing football at all, not with the close contact the players have with one another for 3 hours, especially linemen in the trenches.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Covid-19 is a hoax

wake up

We are made of light

We are Immortal

I am the Supreme Leader of Iran and the President of the United States

God has just taken Trump and Biden and Obama and all the enemies of Islam into the afterlife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like he’s not simply questioning the protocols. He’s challenging the double standards as a result of the NFL having protocols that appear are there simply for optics reasons, not purely for safety. Why doesn’t the NFL get more strict with players shaking hands and hugging on the field after the game, often with no masks? But there’s plexiglass in between lockers and you can’t eat lunch at the same table as a teammate. That’s what I got out of the article, not that he’s questioning science. He’s calling out the league for inconsistency in protocols and messaging.

And he does have a point. If you think about it, if the NFL really cared about player safety in the pandemic, they shouldn’t be playing football at all, not with the close contact the players have with one another for 3 hours, especially linemen in the trenches.
    He's clearly a fan of herd immunity

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    He's clearly a fan of herd immunity
    He may be. I don’t know. I’m just saying what I got out of the article is not what others got out of it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Aaron Rodgers a doctor?

If he does not like the NFL covid protocols, he can retire as his team is not going to superbowl. No one is forcing him to stay nor forcing you to watch the games.

Last thing owners need is having numerous players getting sick and having to forfeit games/season if things get out of control.
    It's sniffles, guy. You must not be too confident in a Biden win to be still shilling this hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a professional sport derp and owners are liable for players, fans, and employee health.

Changes came to game to minimize long term effects of a contact sport.

But being that you never played team sports, you would not understand.

It's sniffles, guy. You must not be too confident in a Biden win to be still shilling this hard.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a professional sport derp and owners are liable for players, fans, and employee health.

Changes came to game to minimize long term effects of a contact sport.

But being that you never played team sports, you would not understand.
    Lololooooooolll

No NFL player testing positive is sick

The end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololooooooolll

The end
    Soifolders like foldren have low iq, do not know football, but do know folding. Sad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololooooooolll

The end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soifolders like foldren have low iq, do not know football, but do know folding. Sad.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololooooooolll

The end
    On Friday, [Myles] Garrett told reporters in Cleveland what it was like. Bear in mind, at 6-foot-4 and 272 pounds he’s one of the most impressive athletic specimens in a league with hundreds and hundreds of them.

“I was not one of those asymptomatic cases, even though leading up to it I thought I would be,” he said. “My parents had it. It kicked their butt. I had it. It kicked my butt. Now, I am back.

“I lost my (sense of) smell for almost two weeks, had body aches, headaches, my eyes were hurting, coughing, sneezing and fever. I was in pain.”

He tried to stay in shape during those nearly two weeks, and similarly tried to lift weights, but Garrett said Browns team doctors advised him not to.

“Just because they did not know what kind of effects there would be on my heart and my lungs from having corona’,” Garrett said. “I tried to do my best to get a little bit here and there, to try to stretch so I was not so stiff when I came back. Really, I was forced to sit on the couch.”

Was Garrett worried about lingering after-effects, which we often hear about? You betcha.

He cited Buffalo Bills tight end Tommy Sweeney, who has been diagnosed with myocarditis — heart-muscle inflammation that we now know is rare in COVID-19 patients, and rarer still in elite athletes.

“That was my main worry,” Garrett said. “If my lungs are a little bit heavy, if I am tired, or if anything happens where I am out of breath, I will fight through that. But there is nothing you can do with the heart. You can’t play with that, and there is no getting around it.”

https://torontosun.com/sports/footba...-2-nfl-players

do you ever get tired of being so completely wrong and ignorant and low IQ?

What's it like knowing absolutely nothing about anything and proving it every day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keyontae Johnson, who recently collapsed on court: myocarditis

Thread Information