• INDEPENDENT - YES

3 30.00%
  • NO

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah posted a blatantly racist thread a few months ago and didn’t even get a slap on the wrist. Until there is justice served there by Kori Ellis and timvp, then I stand with Ghazi.

Ghazi keep posting!
    snitches get s ches tough guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know your life is really sad when you have to try derp-levels of attention mongering.

Andy, you already know this, but just as a reminder: you suck, no one buys into your schtick and yes, you are a bottom rung poster.

You know you're the bottom rung when you're trying desperately to siphon attention from posters who are giving that attention to superior studies like Chris, ducks and derp.

That's some perspective on how sad and worthless you are; you're BEGGING for attention to be paid to you because ST lifers are trying with all their might to own people like Chris, ducks and derp.

You're so sad that you're soliciting pity hate from a troll board doling their hatred to certified morons.

Andy, you're a failure if you're legit and you're a failure if you're a failed troll.

God damn, you're so worthless that ST won't even on you and you're quite literally begging to be on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP gargles on Islamic meatballs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snitches get s ches tough guy
    LOL, he's no snitch. He's an attention monger. He's quite literally jockeying with you for pity posts and to be on.

Nothing more. You're a cultist, Andy is just a loser desperate for acceptance from an audience that couldn't care less if he was eaten by a shark.

It's cute watching a punching bag and someone desperate to be a punching bag battle to be said punching bag.

Banned
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I have a PhD in Islam
    I have a PhD in cuckoldry. Similar foundations.

Thread Information