Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons, Harris, and a 1st round pick for Harden? The 76ers aren't going anywhere under their current roster construction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not long ago, Fat Antonio fans led me to believe the Lakers were uncapable of attracting talent Now cry more and enjoy the basement where you belong, fat man
    What a pathetically stupid insult.....the Spurs are one of the top 4 NBA franchises of all time. Before nephew ed us over we had the 2nd best all time winning %. We had a winning record against every other NBA franchise. We still made the playoffs last year. We missed it this year for only the 5th time in our NBA existence that started in the mis 70s. , we just finished a record 22 year playoff streak.

I know you don't like us much, the feeling is mutual. However, we aren't the ones spending our existence on your message board, the way you have taken up residence in ours.

So please show us Spurs fans your proof of our basement status....

GO SPURS GO

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What a pathetically stupid insult.....the Spurs are one of the top 4 NBA franchises of all time. Before nephew ed us over we had the 2nd best all time winning %. We had a winning record against every other NBA franchise. We still made the playoffs last year. We missed it this year for only the 5th time in our NBA existence that started in the mis 70s. , we just finished a record 22 year playoff streak.

I know you don't like us much, the feeling is mutual. However, we aren't the ones spending our existence on your message board, the way you have taken up residence in ours.

So please show us Spurs fans your proof of our basement status....

GO SPURS GO
    Fat Antonio - Kiwi = Trash

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Per Kendrick Perkins, Harden isn’t answering phone calls from the FO. Is he that pissed off Morey is gone ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It hasn't been confirmed yet. I hope it goes down. Kyrie-Harden-Durant team would be entertaining to watch. If they fail there is a lot of great comedy potential with this team.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Please tell me Fer ta didn’t just offer him 50 mill a year.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He only wants the Nets apparently

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He only wants the Nets apparently
    LMAO rockets

LMAO no one wants to be there

LMAO trash organization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tired of Houston strip clubs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat Antonio - Kiwi = Trash
    Says the Craptors fan.....you were nothing before nephew, he got you the bling, and left you to fall back to your nothingness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has two years left on his contract right?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Says the Craptors fan.....you were nothing before nephew, he got you the bling, and left you to fall back to your nothingness
    We’re getting Oladipo & Giannis while y’all trot out TOSB Softridge/DeFrozen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re getting Oladipo & Giannis while y’all trot out TOSB Softridge/DeFrozen
    The greek freak is about to sign the max for waukee.....

Will you guys have a season if covid sticks around, without the vaccine......i know travel between the two countries has slowed considerably, if not closed. Toronto may have to play home games in the US if they want to have a seasn....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie eying the door again, about to get his authoritie disrespected as Harden wants to be the PG again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The greek freak is about to sign the max for waukee.....

Will you guys have a season if covid sticks around, without the vaccine......i know travel between the two countries has slowed considerably, if not closed. Toronto may have to play home games in the US if they want to have a seasn....
    He's trying to get his team changed to the Clippers ASAP.

Thread Information