Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey thinks the election was rigged.
    you don't? you truly believe there's integrity in our elections and there always has been? i don't. i think in 2016 the left believed hrc was anointed and didn't push for wide spread fraud but they put all their chips in now. michigan is proving that rn with intimidation, doxxing, etc tactics to certify a fraudulent election. we'll just all have to wait and see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did trump concede? hillary did... maybe that had a play in nov 8, 2016?

gore thought he was pres-elect too but... 36 days later said kick rocks.
    nah. florida was called for gore for a few hours then immediately rescinded, then too close to call (with initial count having bush in slight lead before any recount activity)

regardless of whether or not you think it's a joke; it's the truth. you can keep on keeping on but it doesn't change the fact that biden is not the pres-elect rn.
    i'm not joking. nobody is ever "officially" the president elect until after the electors gather, but thats a formality. realistically this is how we have always proceeded and its not some bizarre media coup. it's how we go about it.

even after hillary conceded trump was not officially the president elect until december. but nobody ed about him being called that either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey thinks the election was rigged.
    In 5 years this will be recognized as Cosmored/TGY level insanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not joking. nobody is ever "officially" the president elect until after the electors gather, but thats a formality. realistically this is how we have always proceeded and its not some bizarre media coup. it's how we go about it.
    with that said, is there a pres-elect office? has there ever been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive never claimed there was such an office

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    did trump concede? hillary did... maybe that had a play in nov 8, 2016?

gore thought he was pres-elect too but... 36 days later said kick rocks.

regardless of whether or not you think it's a joke; it's the truth. you can keep on keeping on but it doesn't change the fact that biden is not the pres-elect rn.
    Sure he is joey. Remember when Trump said you wouldn’t hear a peep about COVID 45 after November 3rd?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he is joey. Remember when Trump said you wouldn’t hear a peep about COVID 45 after November 3rd?
    seriously clam, why do you bother? what's lacking in your life/being that makes you want to troll endlessly? find some inner peace bro and move along.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In 5 years this will be recognized as Cosmored/TGY level insanity.
    Joey is already there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is already there.
    Yeah I mean, since ST has some of the smartest people in the world, we all recognize it. But in a couple years the rest of the general public will understand it is 9/11-troofer, flat-earth, fake moon landing, area 51 level bull and anyone who has relatives that believe in this they should call their local mental hospital.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Then multiply that by X amount to represent the number of rubes like you + the number of Right outlets in this country.

50 million rubes alone.
    Controlling the media is a double edged sword

More opportunity to showcase your woke progressives to scare off voters

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Controlling the media is a double edged sword

More opportunity to showcase your woke progressives to scare off voters
    white male victim thinks the right controls no media.

This is why you're a rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I mean, since ST has some of the smartest people in the world, we all recognize it. But in a couple years the rest of the general public will understand it is 9/11-troofer, flat-earth, fake moon landing, area 51 level bull and anyone who has relatives that believe in this they should call their local mental hospital.
    lmao you think any of that applies to myself other than the fact that i do believe 9/11 was bull and the investigation that proceeded was a sham. the rest of that bs is literally you just trying to pin it on me so you get applauded by those similar to yourself here splits. it's like screaming nazi or racist at someone you know very little to nothing about. it means zilch!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do believe 9/11 was bull and the investigation that proceeded was a sham

Ok, let's hear your theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am speaking about the countless "unnamed sources", according to, allegedly, stories. The incredibly petty stories about Trump to fill a 24/7 news cycle. Even daytime and nighttime television accepted this role. The nonstop articles Boutans finds and posts here.

Most Americans turn it off just like they do Trump's tweets.
    Journalists have been using unnamed sources for centuries. Those sources tend to be accurate, especially when you back up what one person says with what another person says.

Should all unnamed sources be discounted as false claims, made up whole cloth by journalists?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Journalists have been using unnamed sources for centuries. Those sources tend to be accurate, especially when you back up what one person says with what another person says.

Should all unnamed sources be discounted as false claims, made up whole cloth by journalists?
    Based on Boutan's post history, majority are indeed false. I.e. Trump is still married to Melania.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't? you truly believe there's integrity in our elections and there always has been? i don't. i think in 2016 the left believed hrc was anointed and didn't push for wide spread fraud but they put all their chips in now. michigan is proving that rn with intimidation, doxxing, etc tactics to certify a fraudulent election. we'll just all have to wait and see.
    So this widespread fraud to get Trump un-elected just happened to forget about the Senate? and decided to lose seats in the House?

That's what you are going with?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Ok, let's hear your theory.
    I gave Joey the easiest softball question and he couldn’t stomach the truth. He just can’t do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on Boutan's post history, majority are indeed false. I.e. Trump is still married to Melania.
    So what evidence do you have that journalists "make up" almost all of their unnamed sources statements?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave Joey the easiest softball question and he couldn’t stomach the truth. He just can’t do it.
    The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary conceded on election night, and Trump was recognized immediately as the president elect.

The outgoing Obama administration prepared everything to hand over to the Trump team, including daily intel breifs and hand off information as to what needed to happen, to encourage a smoth transition and functioning of government.

None of that is happening now.

All to soothe one -stick's damaged ego, while he and his bootlicks try to actively sabotage things to damage in the incoming administrations ability to govern.

It is shameful, and a ty thing to do. Outright un-American, and petty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you think any of that applies to myself other than the fact that i do believe 9/11 was bull and the investigation that proceeded was a sham.
    What is bull ? Be specific.

What is your working theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only pass on that working in the DC area as a doctor in public health is very interesting these days and respect to all of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only pass on that working in the DC area as a doctor in public health is very interesting these days and respect to all of you.
    pass on what now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this widespread fraud to get Trump un-elected just happened to forget about the Senate? and decided to lose seats in the House?

That's what you are going with?
    lol down ballot except for president... yeah nothing shady there, found votes for djt just yesterday in mich. but again nothing to see here... etc...

the whole "widespread fraud" is just a way to dupe those of you who subscribe to the hivemind. there's fraud, why can't the journalists just say so instead of constantly claiming there's no "widespread fraud"? they say that time and time again to beat that into their minions who will believe anything from the MSM and won't research a damn thing.

same with djt is a white supremacist and so are his supporters when that's such a ruse.

you're a troll and a sad one at that. i won't be having a back and forth with you anymore anyhow so good luck to you clam. god bless you though regardless.

Hillary conceded on election night, and Trump was recognized immediately as the president elect.

The outgoing Obama administration prepared everything to hand over to the Trump team, including daily intel breifs and hand off information as to what needed to happen, to encourage a smoth transition and functioning of government.

None of that is happening now.

All to soothe one -stick's damaged ego, while he and his bootlicks try to actively sabotage things to damage in the incoming administrations ability to govern.

It is shameful, and a ty thing to do. Outright un-American, and petty.
    lol it wasn't obama's choice to concede or get in the way... hillary conceded and we proceeded with djt. you can keep making excuses and getting heated over what's transpiring at the moment but it doesn't change the fact that biden is most definitely not the president-elect at this present time. i mean there's google out there and you can easily look up the process but you'd rather argue about nothing here on ST.

What is bull ? Be specific.

What is your working theory?
    i don't have to be specific and it doesn't matter.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey can’t stomach the truth.

Thread Information