Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey can’t stomach the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary conceded on election night, and Trump was recognized immediately as the president elect.

The outgoing Obama administration prepared everything to hand over to the Trump team, including daily intel breifs and hand off information as to what needed to happen, to encourage a smoth transition and functioning of government.

None of that is happening now.

All to soothe one -stick's damaged ego, while he and his bootlicks try to actively sabotage things to damage in the incoming administrations ability to govern.

It is shameful, and a ty thing to do. Outright un-American, and petty.
    lol it wasn't obama's choice to concede or get in the way... hillary conceded and we proceeded with djt. you can keep making excuses and getting heated over what's transpiring at the moment but it doesn't change the fact that biden is most definitely not the president-elect at this present time. i mean there's google out there and you can easily look up the process but you'd rather argue about nothing here on ST.
    It was Obama's choice whether or not to cooperate with the apparent president-elect. He chose to do so, because that was what was good for the country.

Donald piece of Trump was not the president-elect until Jan 6 when Congress counted the electoral college results.

Trump's 2016 margin of victory was narrower than Biden's 2020 win is.

You keep making excuses for Donald piece of Trump when he throws tantrums and is actively harming the country. Transitions should happen regardless of whether a piece of like Trump concedes or not, for the good of the country.

Obama was a better president for having cooperated on the transition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i do believe 9/11 was bull and the investigation that proceeded was a sham.
    What is bull ? Be specific.

What is your working theory?

i don't have to be specific and it doesn't matter.
    (shrugs)

If you can't say why it is bull , or how, but you just "know" the official account is "a sham", then you pretty much have to accept the official explanation.

A group of suicidal religious nutjobs hijacked some planes and flew them into some buildings, killing a lot of people.

This is not a difficult, or complicated thing. It always boggles my mind, when people try to claim it was more complicated.

Your call on whether or not to back up your statement. I'll drop it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Obama's choice whether or not to cooperate with the apparent president-elect. He chose to do so, because that was what was good for the country.

Donald piece of Trump was not the president-elect until Jan 6 when Congress counted the electoral college results.

Trump's 2016 margin of victory was narrower than Biden's 2020 win is.

You keep making excuses for Donald piece of Trump when he throws tantrums and is actively harming the country. Transitions should happen regardless of whether a piece of like Trump concedes or not, for the good of the country.

Obama was a better president for having cooperated on the transition.
    did obama cooperate by letting the new admin know they were being spied on by many in our gov't including obama? wow what cooperation!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did obama cooperate by letting the new admin know they were being spied on by many in our gov't including obama? wow what cooperation!
    The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

The new administration wasn't spied on. Another Trump lie.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...rump-campaign/
    https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...ign-get-caught

Sorry. You got lied to about that, and never bothered to do any kind of fact-checking on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Obama administration allow the Trump administration access to intelligence breifings? Yes.
    Is the Trump administration allowing the Biden administration access to intelligence briefings? No.

Did the Obama administration allow the Trump administration access to funds and office space to facilitate the transition? Yes.
    Is the Trump administration allowing the Biden administration ccess to funds and office space to facilitate the transition? No.

Quit changing the subject. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

You know you are wrong. Since the core of your beliefs requires you to be dishonest, you have to change the subject.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Joey moving the goalposts because he cant actually form a coherent argument. big surprise burnout cant think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Obama administration allow the Trump administration access to intelligence breifings? Yes.
    Is the Trump administration allowing the Biden administration access to intelligence briefings? No.

Did the Obama administration allow the Trump administration access to funds and office space to facilitate the transition? Yes.
    Is the Trump administration allowing the Biden administration ccess to funds and office space to facilitate the transition? No.

Quit changing the subject. The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty.

You know you are wrong. Since the core of your beliefs requires you to be dishonest, you have to change the subject.
    not wrong whatsoever... you just have a hard time admitting that you're tribalist in nature and you've picked a side against the USA because you think they're the saviors of humanity but they always turn out to be the devil in disguise.

the leftist ideology these days mimics that of all authoritarian states. that's the utopia they want for you and yours tbh.

it's ok though, believe what you want and i'll do the same.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not wrong whatsoever... you just have a hard time admitting that you're tribalist in nature and you've picked a side against the USA because you think they're the saviors of humanity
    imagine lacking self-awareness to this degree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not wrong whatsoever... you just have a hard time admitting that you're tribalist in nature and you've picked a side against the USA because you think they're the saviors of humanity but they always turn out to be the devil in disguise.

the leftist ideology these days mimics that of all authoritarian states. that's the utopia they want for you and yours tbh.

it's ok though, believe what you want and i'll do the same.

Thinking the transition was handled better by Obama than Trump = against the USA

The rightest ideology these days mimics that of all authoritarian states. That's the utopia they want for you and yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will retire to the parler for some white whine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thinking the transition was handled better by Obama than Trump = against the USA

The rightest ideology these days mimics that of all authoritarian states. That's the utopia they want for you and yours.
    really? guess you aren't watching these PA testimonies huh? so much corruption yet you think the repubs who want a fair election are the authoritarians...

you're lost bro but it's ok because half of America is lost too but once all our rights are taken away yall will finally see the light; by then it'll be too late for all of us. thanks for nothing.

god bless the USA!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? guess you aren't watching these PA testimonies huh? so much corruption yet you think the repubs who want a fair election are the authoritarians...

you're lost bro but it's ok because half of America is lost too but once all our rights are taken away yall will finally see the light; by then it'll be too late for all of us. thanks for nothing.

god bless the USA!
    Trump lost.

You're a rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a year+ now and Chump is still that creepy stalking weirdo he's always been... his desire for attention has no end. at this point i can't tell Chump from Blake because both have been put on my ignore list yet they keep on keepin' on. pathetic.

god bless yalls poor little souls!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

god bless the USA!
    There was no corruption. If there was, it would be provable in court, and easily so.

Serious question:

if you can't prove something exists.... does it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no corruption. If there was, it would be provable in court, and easily so.

Serious question:

if you can't prove something exists.... does it?
    no corruption while we had russian collusion, russian election tampering, and subsequent special council bs for years... but yeah no corruption and especially not from the party that wants so bad to align itself with the ccp. yeah i ain't buying it whatsoever!

as for your question... it's better directed towards mueller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no corruption while we had russian collusion, russian election tampering, and subsequent special council bs for years... but yeah no corruption and especially not from the party that wants so bad to align itself with the ccp. yeah i ain't buying it whatsoever!

So, not really an answer.

If you have no proof of something, is it reasonable to think it exists?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mueller had plenty of proof, especially of felony obstruction of justice. It was in the report, if you had bothered to actually read it.

Trump is pretty certainly a felon, given the amount and number of those felonies, in that report.

Meuller was prevented from charging by a DOJ memo, absent that he would have brought charges, and several of those crimes will not have the statute of limitations expire by the time the criminal Trump leaves office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

god bless the USA!
    No corruption. Failed in court.

You fell for the con.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller had plenty of proof, especially of felony obstruction of justice. It was in the report, if you had bothered to actually read it.

Trump is pretty certainly a felon, given the amount and number of those felonies, in that report.

Meuller was prevented from charging by a DOJ memo, absent that he would have brought charges, and several of those crimes will not have the statute of limitations expire by the time the criminal Trump leaves office.
    surprised you weren't contracted to be on council. you've got the inside intel and mueller wasted his time not finding you, the needle in the haystack, before wasting millions of USD on a total flop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine lacking self-awareness to this degree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    surprised you weren't contracted to be on council. you've got the inside intel and mueller wasted his time not finding you, the needle in the haystack, before wasting millions of USD on a total flop.
    Mueller cited "extensive evidence" of obstruction of justice felonies committed by Trump in his report, on multiple counts.

Do you think he was lying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, not really an answer.

Also, still not an answer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...kdown-n1247333

As Twitter labeled tweet after tweet from President Donald Trump in recent days, some conservatives decided they'd had enough.

"TRUMP NEEDS TO GET ACTIVE ON PARLER, THEY WONT CENSOR HIM THERE," one user wrote.

"So long Twitter friends~exiting all big techs & switching to PARLER!" wrote another.

And there were plenty more. Distrust of the major social media platforms among some Trump supporters came to a boil around the election as Twitter and Facebook — already the targets of complaints about liberal bias — began to take swift and severe action on election-related misinformation. More than a few Republican politicians echoed the sentiments.

---------------------------------------

Bye Felicia.
    Lololol
    Thanksgiving surge

Wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololol
    Thanksgiving surge

Wrong
    Wrong.

The US death toll from the pandemic could surpass 400,000 before President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in on Wednesday, according to a CDC ensemble projection.

Thread Information