Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cameraman... Enough said Mr PD Going to Get Me... Cry some more you big pussy! Go stalk some more men on Facebook you pervy bear.
    All that talk and then you go hiding when it’s time to scrap. You’re a coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not making money I see. And I was thinking, you said that you make your own hours whereas someone who has a store posts hours for their store. Are you saying that your business failed too?
    Damn you're a ing idiot. How do you make money exactly while you sit on your ass living with mommy and daddy and playing video games all day?

"You set your own hrs so you have to work 24/7 or else!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that talk and then you go hiding when it’s time to scrap. You’re a coward.
    No one cares about you obese losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL As you ride Zelensky and believe everything Robinette tells you. STFU cultist
    What would great grandmother think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you're a ing idiot. How do you make money exactly while you sit on your ass living with mommy and daddy and playing video games all day?

"You set your own hrs so you have to work 24/7 or else!"
    That was not my logic. You claimed to have had a store front. With a store front you have posted open hours so you can have walk-in customers and the like.

I am thinking if you ever did have a store front, you no longer do. It would explain why at one point you were like the OP and now we have what we have. What you do here does smack of self loathing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was not my logic. You claimed to have had a store front. With a store front you have posted open hours so you can have walk-in customers and the like.

I am thinking if you ever did have a store front, you no longer do. It would explain why at one point you were like the OP and now we have what we have. What you do here does smack of self loathing.
    My shop is more of a private studio so I do whatever the I want regardless of hours posted. I don't rely on walk-ins whatsoever you blowhard sucker.

If you were smart enough you could simply look up when my license expires but you're truly a dumb blow hard who tries way too hard to convince a bunch of nobodies on the interwebs to be your eFriends.

ing loser! Tell us more about never working in your life while you leech off your parents bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My shop is more of a private studio so I do whatever the I want regardless of hours posted. I don't rely on walk-ins whatsoever you blowhard sucker.

If you were smart enough you could simply look up when my license expires but you're truly a dumb blow hard who tries way too hard to convince a bunch of nobodies on the interwebs to be your eFriends.

ing loser! Tell us more about never working in your life while you leech off your parents bud.
    Maybe but you lie a lot and I just had a random thought as opposed to a desire to dig any deeper. You are obviously projecting something. I know enough about you, grandma's disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe but you lie a lot and I just had a random thought as opposed to a desire to dig any deeper. You are obviously projecting something. I know enough about you, grandma's disappointment.
    I lie? Bro you concocted a whole story about me from 20+ yrs ago, on top of that you tried to convince everyone here that my Grandmother literally raised me in her house and my Mother abandoned me, and now you think I care about store hours?

You are nothing but a pathological lying ass egotistical loser. Keep projecting you ing puto!

You know nothing about me except what I tell you here you ing .

Talk more and play more make believe in your safe space you baby back .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lie? Bro you concocted a whole story about me from 20+ yrs ago, on top of that you tried to convince everyone here that my Grandmother literally raised me in her house and my Mother abandoned me, and now you think I care about store hours?

You are nothing but a pathological lying ass egotistical loser. Keep projecting you ing puto!

You know nothing about me except what I tell you here you ing .

Talk more and play more make believe in your safe space you baby back .
    Nah, I am just going to illustrate how you are a disappointment to the people you esteem. I just have to say anything to you and you do it all on your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I am just going to illustrate how you are a disappointment to the people you esteem. I just have to say anything to you and you do it all on your own.
    I'm a disappointment because you say so... Sure bud.

Keep making these "bold" claims that amount to absolutely nothing while hiding in your safe space. Bro I'd beat your sorry ass to a pulp if given a chance but it'll never happen because you are a ing and you know that's reality. Keep acting hard online while being soft as irl!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a disappointment because you say so... Sure bud.

Keep making these "bold" claims that amount to absolutely nothing while hiding in your safe space. Bro I'd beat your sorry ass to a pulp if given a chance but it'll never happen because you are a ing and you know that's reality. Keep acting hard online while being soft as irl!
    No, you are a disappointment because you say so.

God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you are a disappointment because you say so.

God bless.
    Yeah yeah you sucking weak sob.

Again, say it to my face puto or STFU already you baby back .

You going to cry about it some more to your psychiatrist you little ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry about it to your psychiatrist you whiny little crybaby .
    You yourself said that this type of behavior is something your Grandmother wouldn't approve of.

I mean you really are the epitome of a nihilist dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You yourself said that this type of behavior is something your Grandmother wouldn't approve of.

I mean you really are the epitome of a nihilist dimwit.
    Tell me again how my Grandmother physically raised me in her home and my Mother abandoned me...

Stop dodging just because you're nothing more than a pathological liar caught in all "they's" lies.

off you pussy little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one needs to speculate how you. do it though; Mommy & Daddy.
    Still trying to compensate for all your own self outing idiocy I see.

Granma is proud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.
    Joey(frothing at the mouth): tell me more lies about how she raised me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still trying to compensate for all your own self outing idiocy I see.

Granma is proud.
    Self outing huh? Like growing up in my Grandmother's house and my Mother abandoning me like you claim happened which is ing hilarious and so asinine.

Bro you're nothing but a pussy and you know it. Eat and die you ing .

Joey(frothing at the mouth): tell me more lies about how she raised me!
    Frothing is something you dream of... TBH I know just what type of dude you truly are, a total and utter , so it's no wonder you do this little song and dance every time you're called out for your lies and bull . You're upset you're being exposed to all your eFriends as the little that you are Fuzzy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self outing huh? Like growing up in my Grandmother's house and my Mother abandoning me like you claim happened which is ing hilarious and so asinine.

Bro you're nothing but a pussy and you know it. Eat and die you ing .

Frothing is something you dream of... TBH I know just what type of dude you truly are, a total and utter , so it's no wonder you do this little song and dance every time you're called out for your lies and bull . You're upset you're being exposed to all your eFriends as the little that you are Fuzzy.
    Yeah you exposed where you worked, your awful taste in body art, who raised you and all manner of stupidity. When people make fun of you for it you make up stories about them.

But hey keep up with the shrill angry posts. It is ing hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you exposed where you worked, your awful taste in body art, who raised you and all manner of stupidity. When people make fun of you for it you make up stories about them.

But hey keep up with the shrill angry posts. It is ing hilarious.
    I never gave my shop address out nor the name of my shop so you're wrong again.

LOL "body art" is very subjective you dip and one's taste isn't going to necessarily entice another so your words are hollow and come from spite and only spite. You have no clue what the you're talking about and you're just bitter you little . Try again!

Who raised me Fuzzy, was it my Grandmother or my Mother who abandoned me as you lay claim to because you're a ing re ?

Keep living with mommy and daddy as you waste away in their garage playing on ST and your PS4 you ing loser. Waste away please!

Shrrrrriiiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!!

Suck puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never gave my shop address out nor the name of my shop so you're wrong again.

LOL "body art" is very subjective you dip and one's taste isn't going to necessarily entice another so your words are hollow and come from spite and only spite. You have no clue what the you're talking about and you're just bitter you little . Try again!

Who raised me Fuzzy, was it my Grandmother or my Mother who abandoned me as you lay claim to because you're a ing re ?

Keep living with mommy and daddy as you waste away in their garage playing on ST and your PS4 you ing loser. Waste away please!

Shrrrrriiiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!!

Suck puto!
    You siad grandma raised you to be different than this. It is what it is.

Thank you for the shrill semi coherent reply. You look like a poorly adjusted dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy all you got is the internet... I'd bash your teeth in and teach you a lesson irl if you ever want to talk your to my face. You never will because you are a pussy and you ing know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You siad grandma raised you to be different than this. It is what it is.

Thank you for the shrill semi coherent reply. You look like a poorly adjusted dimwit.
    Same old played out tactics by head re progressive s like you.

"You said your grandma.... Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy your poor father raised such a little . Poor dude. Unhappy Father's Day for your poor father. Tsk tsk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.
    Joey's word is demonstrably untrue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey's word is demonstrably untrue.
    The same old tactics time and time again. You going to be like atheist BlaKKKe now and use Bible quotes against me too? I don't care what you progressive ass s bags shame me for because I know the alter yall kneel at you degenerate pussies.

Again, talk your to my face irl. What's stopping you exactly besides being a like I claim you are?

Thread Information