Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god bless you Tarantino but lying about you and BD ever knowing me isn't going to win you a prize of any sort. it's still quite sad how some of you have an obsession with make believe and perpetuating lies. it's wild. either way Tarantino, i wish you the best and maybe one day you'll become the best damn fictional writer you could've ever dreamt up. NY's best seller's list is waiting on your #1 seller.
    Det anger starting to rise

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I applaud the troll job, you reeled em in, kinda like your crack dealer reeling you in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i feel for yall tbh. love is all i want to expound these days regardless of what yall think. life isn't easy and trying to be as optimistic as possible is easily as hard but i strive to become that person i imagined myself to be so long ago. losing my inner peace along the way and discovering it once again has really shaken my core. so if i shall be yalls punching bag so be it; let it out on me because i can take the brunt of yalls pain and hopefully it betters us all in the end.

i'm not fibbing when i say god bless yall and i want the best for all of you here and in the world at large. i truly am sorry for being such a weak minded individual because i now realize not spreading love is literally the definition of weakness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna blow any minute now

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things blake says when he's watching a black dude his wife!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm here for you blake regardless of what you think of me. this was never going to be easy and i knew it. the backlash was expected but it's nothing i can't take and in the end it'll make me a better person. i am truly sorry i put you down so much and ridiculed you because it hurt that you did the same back even after i extended an olive branch your way many moons ago. you and this forum isn't the reason for this thread but finding my inner peace also meant confronting issues irl and online here. like i said prior, you never deserved the pain you went through in that marriage and you most definitely didn't deserve myself and others putting you down just because you sought love bro. if you're not with someone right now, she'll find you soon enough and i hope you're filled with nothing but love. it was never right to take offense when i could've just moved along but i bought into the trolling, the "feuds", etc and it was nothing more than poison to my soul.

i'm mortal and i understand i might slip up but i am going to try as hard as i can not to. i am going to try as hard as i can to follow the light and keep shedding my negative ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey going through the 12 steps it would seem.

good for you gettin clean brother

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey going through the 12 steps it would seem.

good for you gettin clean brother
    i was never dirty to begin with and i have always been the most transparent person here to my own detriment. i'm just sick of being negative and pretending otherwise.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i feel for yall tbh. love is all i want to expound these days regardless of what yall think. life isn't easy and trying to be as optimistic as possible is easily as hard but i strive to become that person i imagined myself to be so long ago. losing my inner peace along the way and discovering it once again has really shaken my core. so if i shall be yalls punching bag so be it; let it out on me because i can take the brunt of yalls pain and hopefully it betters us all in the end.

i'm not fibbing when i say god bless yall and i want the best for all of you here and in the world at large. i truly am sorry for being such a weak minded individual because i now realize not spreading love is literally the definition of weakness.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm here for you blake regardless of what you think of me. this was never going to be easy and i knew it. the backlash was expected but it's nothing i can't take and in the end it'll make me a better person. i am truly sorry i put you down so much and ridiculed you because it hurt that you did the same back even after i extended an olive branch your way many moons ago. you and this forum isn't the reason for this thread but finding my inner peace also meant confronting issues irl and online here. like i said prior, you never deserved the pain you went through in that marriage and you most definitely didn't deserve myself and others putting you down just because you sought love bro. if you're not with someone right now, she'll find you soon enough and i hope you're filled with nothing but love. it was never right to take offense when i could've just moved along but i bought into the trolling, the "feuds", etc and it was nothing more than poison to my soul.

i'm mortal and i understand i might slip up but i am going to try as hard as i can not to. i am going to try as hard as i can to follow the light and keep shedding my negative ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tldr

Get help, dude. Imo.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your best bet would be a long hiatus from this place. Hard to find change if you don't change something first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your cult leader got destroyed in the election - and your vote didnt help him.

Now you are acting just like the defeated pussy you are and the same as your cult leader.

Pretty pathetic.

Your complicity will always be a stain - no matter how badly you lie to yourself now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your cult leader got destroyed in the election - and your vote didnt help him.

Now you are acting just like the defeated pussy you are and the same as your cult leader.

Pretty pathetic.

Your complicity will always be a stain - no matter how badly you lie to yourself now.
    lol SH this thread has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, trump, or anything of the sort. your replies are fun to read though.

btw, some of yall are reading too much into this thread. the "get help" is almost as funny as the premonition of an "angry" rant not coming to fruition. this thread's been fun thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your best bet would be a long hiatus from this place. Hard to find change if you don't change something first.
    this place isn't getting to me per se. negativity is and i'm turning that around quite easily. thanks for being concerned though if nothing else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tldr

Get help, dude. Imo.
    may god bless you blake!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgiveness gets overwhelmed by the fear of getting sucker punched.
    Its a sports banter board, so one loses some sort of status if backhanded after showing some civility? He said he is tired of saying fck everything. Cool with me.

Man this is such a risky stance to take, and it’s not even Sunday.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this place isn't getting to me per se. negativity is and i'm turning that around quite easily.
    Sure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol SH this thread has nothing to do with politics whatsoever, trump, or anything of the sort. your replies are fun to read though.

btw, some of yall are reading too much into this thread. the "get help" is almost as funny as the premonition of an "angry" rant not coming to fruition. this thread's been fun thus far.
    You’re definitely doing better than the last time you tried this I give it another week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re definitely doing better than the last time you tried this I give it another week.
    You're the straw that stirs the ST drink, so everyone anxiously awaits your verdict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the straw that stirs the ST drink, so everyone anxiously awaits your verdict.
    DMC wishes he was that straw

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Solid delivery, clear implication, and the contempt is palpable.

8/10 - Very Solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tik tok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC wishes he was that straw
    We know your drink was stirred by many straws.

Thread Information