Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1393
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real estate is not the only form of property, dim.

and wouldn't you like to know, Joey. OTOH, I know your work hours and what you do for a profession. Better make Karen another $400 this week.
    You have absolutely no clue Mr Jobless Mentally Ill Loser. IDC if you know my hours or what I do for a profession; wow so insightful!

Hey bud why won't you answer simple questions? What meds are you on you cry baby girly cartoon watching sexual, FruityBumpkins? And what drugs do you deal Mr Drug Dealer? Keep dodging and swerving you ing nerd!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw you claim to know my hours yet you also claimed recently that I work Tuesdays when I clearly don't and it's posted everywhere online. A simple google search would've corrected your dumb pathetic ass gay boy, FruityBumpkins. Come by and say o!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have absolutely no clue Mr Jobless Mentally Ill Loser. IDC if you know my hours or what I do for a profession; wow so insightful!

Hey bud why won't you answer simple questions? What meds are you on you cry baby girly cartoon watching sexual, FruityBumpkins? And what drugs do you deal Mr Drug Dealer? Keep dodging and swerving you ing nerd!
    Another multipost. I am not going to repeat the same answers as before, Joey. I am not making your stupidity my problem essentially.

I still want to know what the deal with Warfield is. You hate him because he s your Mom or something. It's apparent your role models have been less than ideal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another multipost. I am not going to repeat the same answers as before, Joey. I am not making your stupidity my problem essentially.

I still want to know what the deal with Warfield is. You hate him because he s your Mom or something. It's apparent your role models have been less than ideal.
    LMAO The delusions of a cry baby who needs a therapist because you're clearly mentally ill is hilarious and now there's another delusion to laugh at.

How much have you paid your therapist to cry over my posts? I'm truly interested. How many tears have you shed over your sexuality? Have you told your therapist you watch girly cartoons which is odd for an adult male to do? Have you ever spoken to your therapist about your drug dealing? How about how you pretend to be a therapist yourself?

Kill yourself bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO The delusions of a cry baby who needs a therapist because you're clearly mentally ill is hilarious and now there's another delusion to laugh at.

How much have you paid your therapist to cry over my posts? I'm truly interested. How many tears have you shed over your sexuality? Have you told your therapist you watch girly cartoons which is odd for an adult male to do? Have you ever spoken to your therapist about your drug dealing? How about how you pretend to be a therapist yourself?

Kill yourself bro!
    It's okay, Joey. Work out that angst of a no work weekend. You don't seem obsessed at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay, Joey. Work out that angst of a no work weekend. You don't seem obsessed at all.
    You have no clue how the tattoo business works. It's funny you think you know. It's laughable you think I need someone in the shop all day in order to prove I work at all. Bro I make more in 2 hrs of work than you do all ing day from 9-5. Then again, you don't work at all and have no job to speak of. It's no wonder you see a therapist and cry over ST because it's where you're at 24/7 instead of working and contributing to society, mooch.

You don't seem obsessed at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue how the tattoo business works. It's funny you think you know. It's laughable you think I need someone in the shop all day in order to prove I work at all. Bro I make more in 2 hrs of work than you do all ing day from 9-5. Then again, you don't work at all and have no job to speak of. It's no wonder you see a therapist and cry over ST because it's where you're at 24/7 instead of working and contributing to society, mooch.

You don't seem obsessed at all.
    Joey, you are a trade service industry sole proprietorship owned by your Mom under your license. You do not gross as much per client as other trades like plumbing or HVAC. You are the only one working in that shop and there is no one there. We have both been in tattoo shops that do much better business than what you are managing. If you are on here talking with me you are not working with a customer. It is what it is.

As for obsession, you have been asking me the exact same questions that I have answered before. Repeated action day after day is de facto obsessive behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " How much does a Tattoo Artist make in San Antonio, TX? The average Tattoo Artist salary in San Antonio, TX is $42,505 as of September 25, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $38,798 and $46,821..."

https://www.salary.com/research/sala...san-antonio-tx

Is this before or after your boss mom takes her cut for rent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think the tattoo placement is not a good look.
    But I suppose Joey and Mom have to do what the customer wants to an extent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, you are a trade service industry sole proprietorship owned by your Mom under your license. You do not gross as much per client as other trades like plumbing or HVAC. You are the only one working in that shop and there is no one there. We have both been in tattoo shops that do much better business than what you are managing. If you are on here talking with me you are not working with a customer. It is what it is.

As for obsession, you have been asking me the exact same questions that I have answered before. Repeated action day after day is de facto obsessive behavior.
    Blah blah same ol' nonsense.

As for the "exact same questions", why not answer them then you big sexual? What drugs do you deal or dealt Mr Drug Dealer, what meds are you currently on because clearly you're on some rn, and what job do you pretend to work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this before or after your boss mom takes her cut for rent
    Look who's here, it's "Mr. You're On Ignore". LMFAO!

Btw, you do know I pay my rent to my landlord right and not my mother?

No matter you got cucked because just like the other s here you fit right in with them. So your ex-wife was merely your beard and someone to bear a child for your ass.

Who would've ever guessed you'd find your way back into this very thread.

Going to post your cliche "ignored" post once again dumb CUCKOLD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I diddle children and sexualize women who'd never dare give me the time of day.
    Can't say anything about the quality of work huh? Thanks for the marketing though. However, I'd rather not be marketed by a PEDOPHILE as you so clearly are Mul roll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah same ol' nonsense.

As for the "exact same questions", why not answer them then you big sexual? What drugs do you deal or dealt Mr Drug Dealer, what meds are you currently on because clearly you're on some rn, and what job do you pretend to work?
    Your problem is you didn't like the answers you got before.

And it is noted that you have abandoned the notion that I have no idea it is what you do.

Still no customers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your problem is you didn't like the answers you got before.

And it is noted that you have abandoned the notion that I have no idea it is what you do.
    It's hilarious you act like you've provided even one answer to those questions asked when you haven't. Keep dodging them questions when at least one of them is easily answered seeing how you see a therapist and 99% of people seeking professional help are on meds just like your ass is.

Oh no you know I tattoo! No!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FruityBumpkins, BlaKKKe, and Ef-PEDO. Could there be a weaker group of "males" than you 3 es?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey sure has a lot to prove given he has no customers. Twisted Tattoos has customers and the guy I would want doing my work has a waiting list. They're right down the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey sure has a lot to prove given he has no customers. Twisted Tattoos has customers and the guy I would want doing my work has a waiting list. They're right down the road.
    But you can't be bothered with coming by to say hi... I wonder why that is? Is it the same notion as you hiding in your house if I came knocking? ass!

As well, IDC what some dude is doing at another shop. Whoa what a burn!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think the tattoo placement is not a good look.
    But I suppose Joey and Mom have to do what the customer wants to an extent.
    WTF???
    I see a lawsuit in pedo defender calf-tats’ future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF???
    I see a lawsuit in pedo defender calf-tats’ future.
    You're such a ing waste bro. Were you bullied in school? It would say a lot about why you act the way you do here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you can't be bothered with coming by to say hi... I wonder why that is? Is it the same notion as you hiding in your house if I came knocking? ass!

As well, IDC what some dude is doing at another shop. Whoa what a burn!
    I would never get a tattoo from you. What I want to know is who the guy is that punched you in the head such that you fell down and stayed there and where he works. I want to get a tattoo from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would never get a tattoo from you. What I want to know is who the guy is that punched you in the head such that you fell down and stayed there and where he works. I want to get a tattoo from him.
    I'd never want to tattoo you so good for you dumb ass.

It's laughable you even pretend, yet that's all you tend to do, that I'd want to tattoo you.

Btw, the dude who didn't kick my ass, and we've been over this before, isn't a tattooer and never was my mentor even though you continue to believe both like the dumb mother er that you truly are. Go talk more about Russia/Ukraine when you've never even been in a pillow fight you weak sob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karen!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do it as 1 of your many alts with Kim Jong-il now Ef-PEDO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do it as 1 of your many alts with Kim Jong-il now Ef-PEDO.
    You are an idiot thinking I am Kim.

Keep trying calf-tats and your boss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd never want to tattoo you so good for you dumb ass.

It's laughable you even pretend, yet that's all you tend to do, that I'd want to tattoo you.

Btw, the dude who didn't kick my ass, and we've been over this before, isn't a tattooer and never was my mentor even though you continue to believe both like the dumb mother er that you truly are. Go talk more about Russia/Ukraine when you've never even been in a pillow fight you weak sob.
    Well if you don't want to talk about the protagonist in your story then fine. How was lunch with Karen?

Thread Information