Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    OP probably started this thread soon after getting back on his meds. Sad that he stopped again.
    Either that or he went back to buying his black market weed

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I tried being nice to Blake but he continued on being the that he is so being nice to him any longer or the rest of yall tbh. Yall cry more than anyone tbh and that's why you pull quotes from your folder of ST excel lists where photos of my legs are stored too.

You're a just like Blake tbh.
    21 Then came Peter to him, and said, “Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?”

22 Jesus saith unto him, “I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until you smoketh from the crack pipe. Then just calleth him a .”

Matthew 18:21,22 (King Joey Version)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either that or he went back to buying his black market weed
    Yall are such try-hards...

No one gives af what you have to say bro. Just waiting for your fatass to choke already. Eat Lardass eat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP probably started this thread soon after getting back on his meds. Sad that he stopped again.
    Getting back on what meds? You're so ing you lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still holding up that fairy tale that you met up with me and intimidated me?

BD24 makes up fairytales that all you es buy yet yall think I'm the one who needs meds here. Am I the only one with one handle btw?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "Nobody cares what you think bro!"

>continues posting daily for 13 years about how he doesnt care about what others think

Lol calf tats still trying to act tough when everyone here witnessed him himself when i told him to come find me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Just like Blake you're worthless too ALT JK. Pussies and their dumb multiple alts(losers with no lives whatsoever)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i feel for yall tbh. love is all i want to expound these days regardless of what yall think. life isn't easy and trying to be as optimistic as possible is easily as hard but i strive to become that person i imagined myself to be so long ago. losing my inner peace along the way and discovering it once again has really shaken my core. so if i shall be yalls punching bag so be it; let it out on me because i can take the brunt of yalls pain and hopefully it betters us all in the end.

i'm not fibbing when i say god bless yall and i want the best for all of you here and in the world at large. i truly am sorry for being such a weak minded individual because i now realize not spreading love is literally the definition of weakness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 Then came Peter to him, and said, “Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?”

22 Jesus saith unto him, “I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until you smoketh from the crack pipe. Then just calleth him a .”

Matthew 18:21,22 (King Joey Version)
    Why did Jesus feel the need to say "I sayeth unto thee"? Wouldn't Peter have figured that out for himself after Jesus spoke? Or was that like Jesus talk for "I'm tellin' you bro"?

Cue joker.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still holding up that fairy tale that you met up with me and intimidated me?

BD24 makes up fairytales that all you es buy yet yall think I'm the one who needs meds here. Am I the only one with one handle btw?
    You ok Joey? The shop do alright through the pandemic? I know it hit a lot of business owners hard, if business struggled that would make sense why you are so angry again.

this is my only account. I don’t have time for any Alts on here tbh. Although I do find the Alts of others funny at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ok Joey? The shop do alright through the pandemic? I know it hit a lot of business owners hard, if business struggled that would make sense why you are so angry again.

this is my only account. I don’t have time for any Alts on here tbh. Although I do find the Alts of others funny at times.
    I ain't even mad at you bro even though you've lied your ass off about us ever meeting up face to face. It's all good... I'm not angry btw.

As well, business has been great since late May 2020. I know you wish that wasn't the case but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't even mad at you bro even though you've lied your ass off about us ever meeting up face to face. It's all good... I'm not angry btw.
    Say it a third time and maybe we'll believe you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As well, business has been great since late May 2020. I know you wish that wasn't the case but whatever.
    You have a lot of new protocols you had too put in place last year? I imagine with Covid there was a lot of regulations put on the tattoo industry with Covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP stop playing with God's name like this. Just a pro tip from a real Christian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atheist koriwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here, to add fire on an already burning bush, i used to deal with anxiety and panic attacks daily due to my overuse of lsd back in '97 & '98. not until late '98 did i seek professional help in which i was referred to a counselor here who thought eating tacos with me was somehow "counseling". he then referred me to a psychiatrist who saw me for a mere 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription for effexorXR, kolonapin and something else i can't remember. i probably spelt all those bs drugs wrong but oh well.

anyhow, 5 yrs later and still nothing helped curb my anxiety. i ended up reading a bunch at that time about said subject and researching what i could on my own. my only solution to my problem was to dive back in head first. ongos were the solution and 6 yrs later, not 1 panic attack or anxiety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a lot of new protocols you had too put in place last year? I imagine with Covid there was a lot of regulations put on the tattoo industry with Covid.
    Nah not really besides the masks, no guests, and appointment only up until recently when Abbot put a stop to the hysteria.

OP stop playing with God's name like this. Just a pro tip from a real Christian.
    Coming from a fake black dude, that's rich!

here, to add fire on an already burning bush, i used to deal with anxiety and panic attacks daily due to my overuse of lsd back in '97 & '98. not until late '98 did i seek professional help in which i was referred to a counselor here who thought eating tacos with me was somehow "counseling". he then referred me to a psychiatrist who saw me for a mere 2 seconds and wrote me a prescription for effexorXR, kolonapin and something else i can't remember. i probably spelt all those bs drugs wrong but oh well.

anyhow, 5 yrs later and still nothing helped curb my anxiety. i ended up reading a bunch at that time about said subject and researching what i could on my own. my only solution to my problem was to dive back in head first. ongos were the solution and 6 yrs later, not 1 panic attack or anxiety.
    It worked... Damn near 20 yrs later and no panic attacks in sight.

I guess that's why our medical division is now looking into psychedelics for anxiety, depression, and the like. What you don't trust the science bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coming from a fake black dude, that's rich!

This is racist. Why do you think Black people don't post on internet forums?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is racist. Why do you think Black people don't post on internet forums?
    You think I think black people don't post on the internet let alone internet forums.... I think you're a fraud but that has nothing to do with being "racist" or thinking something as asinine as what you claimed. You're a ing joke bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I think black people don't post on the internet let alone internet forums.... I think you're a fraud but that has nothing to do with being "racist" or thinking something as asinine as what you claimed. You're a ing joke bro!
    I offer you spiritual advice and I get racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I offer you spiritual advice and I get racism.
    STFU Pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ The Cuckold has spoken!

We should all take a cue from his ex wife and not pay him any attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually glad I opened your last reply quoting me. You can't use that against me bro when I have now tried twice to extend the olive branch only to have you step on it and spit in my face. You can rot in for all I care these days. Go yourself !

Thread Information