Post Count
    These people have vacuous arguments
    Are you interested in truth, Darrin?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the so-called stolen election,

your party line, Darrin, do you accept it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run oft.

Darrin ran away from the question every time.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run oft.

Darrin ran away from the question every time.
    We pretty much have his answers though.

He isn't interested in the truth and he will believe anything he is told to believe if he thinks it will help his side achieve or hold onto power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We pretty much have his answers though.

He isn't interested in the truth and he will believe anything he is told to believe if he thinks it will help his side achieve or hold onto power.
    y'all did it first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a very Trumpy dolchstosslegende, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin muttering to himself now, crying out alone in the wilderness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no arguments at all.

Which is better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top MAGA ally under fire for ‘squishiness’ on Trump (msn.com)

SMH check out why she is being ostracized by Trumpler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive said he's more mussolini than hitler. he doesnt seem to be wildly anti-semitic like derp and everybody who signals soros all the time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not read this thread but from this le:

What is it about others believing or thinking differently from you that you would compare them to Hitler followers? I'll tell you what I told my brother when he compared Trump to Hitler - that is an insult to all the Jews who died because of Hitler. ASAIK, nobody has died because of Trump or he'd be in prison as fast as you could say your own name.

I voted for Trump and his policies. And insulting all the people who voted for him is not going to get you anywhere or sway anyone - it gets them even further away from what you hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody has died because of Trump

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did not read this thread but from this le:

What is it about others believing or thinking differently from you that you would compare them to Hitler followers? I'll tell you what I told my brother when he compared Trump to Hitler - that is an insult to all the Jews who died because of Hitler. ASAIK, nobody has died because of Trump or he'd be in prison as fast as you could say your own name.

I voted for Trump and his policies. And insulting all the people who voted for him is not going to get you anywhere or sway anyone - it gets them even further away from what you hope.
    Tell it, rmt.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the darkest truth about Hitler is that there was nothing remarkable about him. He was an indolent dolt. His ‘enrapturing’ speeches were nothing. The foreign policy of the Third Reich was not meaningfully different from that of the Second Reich. The Holocaust was as more about the chaos and stupidity of Nazi rule than some kind of diabolical order.

The Third Reich happened because the average German hick believed the German people were en led to dominate their neighbors. If it hadn’t been Hitler, any other indolent dolt would have fit their purposes. The nation itself turned evil, and only the Allies’ burning everything the down, occupying it for 45 years, yanking away the eastern third of the country and making it Poland, and subjecting them to history’s largest ethnic cleansing got the message through their ing heads. Now they’re mostly nice.

There is nothing special about Donald Trump either. Any indolent dolt would do. But this time there does not appear to be any kind of will to put down the diabolical evil that traditional white America has become.

Nobody pays any mind beyond perfunctory lip service to the atrocities that nations commit within their own borders anymore. So will it be with the USA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the darkest truth about Hitler is that there was nothing remarkable about him. He was an indolent dolt. His ‘enrapturing’ speeches were nothing. The foreign policy of the Third Reich was not meaningfully different from that of the Second Reich. The Holocaust was as more about the chaos and stupidity of Nazi rule than some kind of diabolical order.

The Third Reich happened because the average German hick believed the German people were en led to dominate their neighbors. If it hadn’t been Hitler, any other indolent dolt would have fit their purposes. The nation itself turned evil, and only the Allies’ burning everything the down, occupying it for 45 years, yanking away the eastern third of the country and making it Poland, and subjecting them to history’s largest ethnic cleansing got the message through their ing heads. Now they’re mostly nice.

There is nothing special about Donald Trump either. Any indolent dolt would do. But this time there does not appear to be any kind of will to put down the diabolical evil that traditional white America has become.

Nobody pays any mind beyond perfunctory lip service to the atrocities that nations commit within their own borders anymore. So will it be with the USA.
    The world starved the "average German hick" after WW1. They were not allowed to get up off the mat. You can't do that forever. Even Lincoln let the Confederacy up..."Let 'em up easy, boys."

We applied that lesson after WW2 when we let that main slope live and rebuilt their country. But, for Christ sake that doesn't mean Japanese children can't go to the slaughter like American children do. It's been 80 years since Pearl Harbor!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The "traditional black America" ain't no picnic either, Stout. They burn, riot, murder & loot 50" televisions when they really get their back up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world starved the "average German hick" after WW1. They were not allowed to get up off the mat. You can't do that forever. Even Lincoln let the Confederacy up..."Let 'em up easy, boys."

We applied that lesson after WW2 when we let that main slope live and rebuilt their country. But, for Christ sake that doesn't mean Japanese children can't go to the slaughter like American children do. It's been 80 years since Pearl Harbor!
    Was Germany the only nation that went through the Depression? Was Germany the only country that ever lost a war and suffered harsh terms for peace?

How did Germany treat the Poles before 1919? What plans did it have for Congress Poland, the Baltics, and Ukraine, had Brest-Litovsk held up? What plans did it have for the Habsburg domains? How did the Kaiser’s territorial aims differ from Hitler’s? What was the excuse for its aggression then, when Germany was the dominant power in Europe?

Germany planned Lebensraum in the East when Hitler was an Austrian schoolboy! that apologist bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "traditional black America" ain't no picnic either, Stout. They burn, riot, murder & loot 50" televisions when they really get their back up.
    I am comfortable conceding that the average po’ redneck is the moral and behavioral equivalent of the average member of the black underclass. “All men are created equal” and all that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

They occupied half of Europe and probably could have taken more with a few minor changes and you focus on dolts and hicks.

I think Americans over due it with the seasonal Nazi movie from Hollywood and the obsession in current politics (this thread for example) but let's not also down play their superiority in planning, do enting and organizing. And they would absolutely annihilate today's woke Western Europe & USA. It required an almost equal monster from the East to stop them. And carpet bombing/atomic bombing from "the good guys".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They occupied half of Europe and probably could have taken more with a few minor changes and you focus on dolts and hicks.

I think Americans over due it with the seasonal Nazi movie from Hollywood and the obsession in current politics (this thread for example) but let's not also down play their superiority in planning, do enting and organizing. And they would absolutely annihilate today's woke Western Europe & USA. It required an almost equal monster from the East to stop them. And carpet bombing/atomic bombing from "the good guys".
    superior planning like attacking russia?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was Germany the only nation that went through the Depression? Was Germany the only country that ever lost a war and suffered harsh terms for peace?

How did Germany treat the Poles before 1919? What plans did it have for Congress Poland, the Baltics, and Ukraine, had Brest-Litovsk held up? What plans did it have for the Habsburg domains? How did the Kaiser’s territorial aims differ from Hitler’s? What was the excuse for its aggression then, when Germany was the dominant power in Europe?

Germany planned Lebensraum in the East when Hitler was an Austrian schoolboy! that apologist bull .
    Had Germany been permitted grace after WW1 like Japan was after WW2 there is a distinct possibly there'd not have been WW2 on the European Continent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    superior planning like attacking russia?
    You're about last of the Mohican's, 21. Are you too edgnig close to your Ignore button on the old Dale?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're about last of the Mohican's, 21. Are you too edgnig close to your Ignore button on the old Dale?
    hadnt considered it much. even though i dont think you're really worth talking to since you've been a dishonest chicken for some time now, i dont think your presence makes browsing the forum insufferable.

least not yet.

thats my usual criteria. from what i can remember, my ignore list right now consists of boutons, spurshomer, millenial messiah, cosmored

Thread Information