Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They occupied half of Europe and probably could have taken more with a few minor changes and you focus on dolts and hicks.

I think Americans over due it with the seasonal Nazi movie from Hollywood and the obsession in current politics (this thread for example) but let's not also down play their superiority in planning, do enting and organizing. And they would absolutely annihilate today's woke Western Europe & USA. It required an almost equal monster from the East to stop them. And carpet bombing/atomic bombing from "the good guys".
    I’m well aware of the technological prowess of Germany, both in the early 1900’s and today, just as I am aware of the technological prowess of the United States. But Germany was not an industrial powerhouse because of Ignaz the Brandenburger barley farmer, just as Lin Wood and friends didn’t build FAANG. Nevertheless, such people can seize political power and steer these powerhouses towards lunatic ends.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hadnt considered it much. even though i dont think you're really worth talking to since you've been a dishonest chicken for some time now, i dont think your presence makes browsing the forum insufferable.

least not yet.

thats my usual criteria. from what i can remember, my ignore list right now consists of boutons, spurshomer, millenial messiah, cosmored
    I ain't comforted, 21.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    superior planning like attacking russia?
    Without packing a coat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't comforted, 21.
    wasnt my intention to comfort you

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wasnt my intention to comfort you
    I did feel some warmth at first and then a cold December came in and scared me, 21.

---------

I hold very little against individuals here. And the rare times that I have I always travel back, apologize and make amends.

I don't understand the Ignoring of fellow members. I've never done that. And I am disheartened to see you with a few in your column.

All the we've been thru together the last, what 20 years on and off the hard court and you hold such a grudge against me. You ain't perfect, but do I indict you? No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Republicans Block Jan. 6 Riot Commission

Ya block an investigation into a mob attack on the Capital with 6 killed.
    FFS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Republicans Block Jan. 6 Riot Commission

Ya block an investigation into a mob attack on the Capital with 6 killed.
    FFS

6 killed

5 died of natural causes. One was killed by the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 killed

Good little cultie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 killed

but Benghazi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 killed

These people are ing utter re s bro. They don't read past the headlines of their rag tag lib outlets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 died of natural causes.
    5 people on the Capital hill that day just all happened to die within the same timeframe.
    Of natural causes.

Time to spread some brownie dough on shorts obtained at Goodwill. Market it to cultists like you and Koriwat as "authentic Dons shorts" and sell $99 a pop.
    FFS 74 million would be sold immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 people on the Capital hill that day just all happened to die within the same timeframe.
    Of natural causes.

Time to spread some brownie dough on shorts obtained at Goodwill. Market it to cultists like you and Koriwat as "authentic Dons shorts" and sell $99 a pop.
    FFS 74 million would be sold immediately.
    WASHINGTON – The District of Columbia medical examiner on Wednesday released the cause of death for four of the five people who died at the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, but results are still pending for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Dr. Francisco Diaz, the district's chief medical examiner, announced the causes of deaths as:

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

• Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

• Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

• Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was injured while confronting rioters during the Jan. 6 insurrection, suffered a stroke and died from natural causes, the Washington, D.C., medical examiner’s office ruled Monday, a finding that lessens the chances that anyone will be charged in his death.

Conspiracy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE ATTACK ON DEMOCRACY KILLED 5 PEOPLE!!!!!

The attack on McDonalds killed most of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

Conspiracy?
    "Acute amphetemine intoxication" is one of the "natural causes of death" for Trump supporters?

You'll be buying my Authentic Trump Shorts and continuing to buy my kitty litter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Acute amphetemine intoxication" is one of the "natural causes of death" for Trump supporters?

You'll be buying my Authentic Trump Shorts and continuing to buy my kitty litter.
    She overdosed. She wasn't killed by the riot.

You look like a clown, as usual. Get your facts straight. Google first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the comparison should be with Hitler ONLY if the Holocaust is ignored, leaving Hitler as one among many fascist dictators

In Trash/Repugs' fascism compared with generic fascists, Trash/Repugs check all the boxes so far.

The next time the Repugs have control of Congress and WH to add to the corrupt trophy of the SCOTUS 6 and

domination of dozens of states from top to bottom,

American democracy will dead, along with two-party politics, with the Dems never again achieving effective political power at Federal level

America's myth of democracy is in great peril.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 died of natural causes.
    She overdosed. She wasn't killed by the riot.

An overdose death and natural causes death are the same thing.
    I'm a fact straightener outer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WASHINGTON – The District of Columbia medical examiner on Wednesday released the cause of death for four of the five people who died at the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, but results are still pending for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Dr. Francisco Diaz, the district's chief medical examiner, announced the causes of deaths as:

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

• Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

• Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was injured while confronting rioters during the Jan. 6 insurrection, suffered a stroke and died from natural causes, the Washington, D.C., medical examiner’s office ruled Monday, a finding that lessens the chances that anyone will be charged in his death.

Conspiracy?
    That was not determined to be natural cause. Accidental, IIRC.

But, considering what happened to Ashli Babbitt, it's pretty safe to say we didn't have to lament more death and destruction largely thanks to capitol police and the sergeant at arms.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC terrified of a commission investigation of his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was not determined to be natural cause. Accidental, IIRC.

But, considering what happened to Ashli Babbitt, it's pretty safe to say we didn't have to lament more death and destruction largely thanks to capitol police and the sergeant at arms.
    5 people weren't killed at the event. 5 people died, maybe their conditions were exacerbated by the event (fat people climbing walls and jumping and stuff) but it's dishonest to pretend the event caused the deaths or that people were trampled or beaten to death. We can "ya but" all day on other things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry reality is happening to DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 people weren't killed at the event. 5 people died, maybe their conditions were exacerbated by the event (fat people climbing walls and jumping and stuff) but it's dishonest to pretend the event caused the deaths or that people were trampled or beaten to death. We can "ya but" all day on other things.
    I mean, technically, Ashli Babbitt 'just died of hemorrhage'. It obviates that all these people stormed a building where the democratic process of confirming the results of free and fair elections was going on, and the fact that a lot of these people entered restricted areas, and a bunch of these people vandalized the building.

I'm actually glad it was the Capitol and this bunch of crossdressers didn't try to pull off that on a military base for example, otherwise we would likely be talking about many more casualties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, technically, Ashli Babbitt 'just died of hemorrhage'. It obviates that all these people stormed a building where the democratic process of confirming the results of free and fair elections was going on, and the fact that a lot of these people entered restricted areas, and a bunch of these people vandalized the building.

I'm actually glad it was the Capitol and this bunch of crossdressers didn't try to pull off that on a military base for example, otherwise we would likely be talking about many more casualties.
    It's not reductio ad absurdum to state that these people were not victims at the event, and that no one could be charged for their deaths. Comparing a gunshot victim to someone who died from cheeseburger fat in their veins isn't very intellectually honest.

People burned down businesses where free commerce was going on. Did they attack free commerce? Was free commerce threatened?

No one is arguing that anyone had a right to break into that building. I am disagreeing that it was an attack on "our democracy". It was an incursion. The attack on democracy happens at the congressional level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Members of the mob would've kidnapped/killed Pence and members of Congress in an attempt to keep Trump in power -- i.e., an attack on democracy.

DMC will never admit this and that's why he will never be an honest broker.

Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not reductio ad absurdum to state that these people were not victims at the event, and that no one could be charged for their deaths. Comparing a gunshot victim to someone who died from cheeseburger fat in their veins isn't very intellectually honest.
    It's similarly dishonest to pretend that what happened then wasn't a direct affront to democracy. One that was incited from the very top of government officials at the time, and still goes on today.

I mean, given the room temperature IQ of some of these people, the fact that we didn't really have a complete disaster probably has more to do with DC having a strict ban on guns in that area and the capitol police.

People burned down businesses where free commerce was going on. Did they attack free commerce? Was free commerce threatened?
    This is a strawman. No business owner is an elected official representing cons uents across the country, and/or with the right to confirm the next President of the US. Attempts to intimidate or injure these officials are indeed a direct affront to democracy.

And destruction of property one does not own (be it the capitol or a business) is indeed an affront to property rights, and it's prosecuted all the time.

No one is arguing that anyone had a right to break into that building. I am disagreeing that it was an attack on "our democracy". It was an incursion. The attack on democracy happens at the congressional level.
    I think the message sent with that riot was pretty clear: democracy is only good when they win, otherwise the world can burn. And they would be pretty happy with a dictator as long as it's their dictator.

Tell me, where do you draw the line? Did they need to hang Mike Pence or rape AOC? I mean, what's really the act, from civilians, that would make you think they didn't really want to impede a peaceful transition of power after free and fair elections?

Thread Information