Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mr Trash can't, and won't, do it alone.

He has fascist billionaires financing him, financing the right wing hate media, financing dozens of fascist stink tanks, FOR DECADES

The MAGA Schutzstaffel is standing by, but not standing down, will violate voters rights with weapons and confrontations, all UnCons utional, but will not be stopped or penalized.

eg:

https://www.project2025.org/about/about-project-2025
    Good. Excellent. God's speed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    D.C. insider warns of 50k 'army' of Trump loyalists descending on D.C. if he wins

Axios founder Jim VandeHei followed up on his own reporting from Monday morning about a growing "army" of Trump loyalists who are being vetted a year before the election with a plan to descend upon Washington D.C.

he described the efforts to recruit Trump supporters who would take over running the government after the purging of career federal officials.

"Hundreds of people are spending tens of millions of dollars to install a pre-vetted, pro-Trump army of up to 54,000 loyalists across government to rip off the restraints imposed on the previous 46 presidents,"

"They're asking people about their ideology, books they've read, name one figure who you believe captures your spirit, your political philosophy,"

"It's another thing to take the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the Department of Justice and put in there people who believe what Trump believes so that you can do the things that he says he's going to do."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-loyalists-2666244214
    I'd give not my left, but my right arm if this were to happen.

God's speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case you needed a good example...
    Cry harder bro! The left are nothing but Marxists who cry foul while projecting to Mars on every issue.

Everything that Psaki said is exactly what's gone on in the Dem Party and in the WH currently so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry harder bro! The left are nothing but Marxists who cry foul while projecting to Mars on every issue.

Everything that Psaki said is exactly what's gone on in the Dem Party and in the WH currently so...
    Thanks for the great example. Don't shoot the messenger, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the great example. Don't shoot the messenger, tbh.
    If Trump does get into office again I hope we hang most of those already in the WH currently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KKKori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This should be fun. Please explain what you think Psaki said. Can you do that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump does get into office again I hope we hang most of those already in the WH currently.
    You just keep bringing the great examples

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He gets them examples from you guys trying to bomb Trump, decapitate Trump, shoot Trump. Why? Trump made PresidentPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You acting like this is an issue is hilarious.... Again, lets hang them all! them Marxists s bags and IDG 2 s what some foreigner, who lives here now, has to say on the matter tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You acting like this is an issue is hilarious.... Again, lets hang them all! them Marxists s bags and IDG 2 s what some foreigner, who lives here now, has to say on the matter tbh.
    Of course you don't think this is an issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey ain’t too bright.

His mom must sleep with one eye open when he is around, because he is royally ed in the head.

As everyone has said before, calf-tats needs help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adolph clearly didn't think the holocaust was an issue either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Support for Political Violence as a Response to the Direction of the Country

Disturbingly, support for political violence has increased over the last two years. Today, nearly a quarter of Americans (23%) agree that “because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country,” up from 15% in 2021. PRRI has asked this question in eight separate surveys since March 2021. This is the first time support for political violence has peaked above 20%.

One-third of Republicans (33%) today believe that true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save the country, compared with 22% of independents and 13% of Democrats. Those percentages have increased since 2021, when 28% of Republicans and 7% of Democrats held this belief. Republicans who have favorable views of Trump (41%) are nearly three times as likely as Republicans who have unfavorable views of Trump (16%) to agree that true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save the country.

Americans who believe that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump are more than three times as likely as those who do not believe that the election was stolen from Trump — 46% to 13%, respectively — to agree that true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save the country.
    https://www.prri.org/research/threat...tial-election/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Excellent. Fever-pitch ever more.

In the words of the SS..."They drew first blood."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in the least... You going to harp on it for eternity and act like the far left and those in the WH rn aren't about corruption and using the Federal Gov't as their brown shirts?

Hang them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in the least... You going to harp on it for eternity and act like the far left and those in the WH rn aren't about corruption and using the Federal Gov't as their brown shirts?

Hang them all!
    I don't have to harp on anything. I merely thanked you for proving the point. You're doing all the work here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have to harp on anything. I merely thanked you for proving the point. You're doing all the work here.
    You want to see real vitriol? Read comments here from leftists s and all comments on all the major social media outlets by the very inclusive and diverse tolerant left.

Again, hang them all!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks again, calftats!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to see real vitriol? Read comments here from leftists s and all comments on all the major social media outlets by the very inclusive and diverse tolerant left.

Again, hang them all!
    Is this really how you justify your behavior?

"they did it first so kill them."

thing is if intolerance is reason for killing then you should look to kill yourself as well given your own very obvious intolerance. That makes sense too given your general nihilism and self loathing.

It makes sense it is just ing sad. the cognitive dissonance alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Again, hang them all!
    Outside of wishing baby boomers (of any political leaning) die quickly enough to make this a better world, I don't recall anybody else wishing death or persecution or violence on MAGA s.

Now, if they broke the law playing stupid games and won stupid prizes, that's entirely self inflicted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of wishing baby boomers (of any political leaning) die quickly enough to make this a better world, I don't recall anybody else wishing death or persecution or violence on MAGA s.

Now, if they broke the law playing stupid games and won stupid prizes, that's entirely self inflicted.
    LMAO you're so full of because Thread posts about it constantly with just a small sample size of bag old dried up celebs who wanted to blow up the white house, behead a sitting president, beat a sitting president up behind the gym if they were still in HS, the continuous death threats and bloviating by leftists online and in the streets, etc... Anything else I missed foreigner?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these wimps are still scared of Madonna

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO you're so full of because Thread posts about it constantly with just a small sample size of bag old dried up celebs who wanted to blow up the white house, behead a sitting president, beat a sitting president up behind the gym if they were still in HS, the continuous death threats and bloviating by leftists online and in the streets, etc... Anything else I missed foreigner?
    I don't see Thread posts.

Thread Information