Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see Thread posts.
    You live in LaLa Land though and the noise out there is deafening.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey making up per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live in LaLa Land though and the noise out there is deafening.
    I have better things to do, tbh... like farting and stuff...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heightened Security Measures in Place Following Public Response to Trump’s Trial Judge (msn.com)

The personal life of Allison Greenfield has been significantly disrupted, with her contact details being compromised and a barrage of daily calls and messages, many of which contain hateful and antisemitic content.

Charles Hollon, a court safety official, has expressed grave concerns about the security and well-being of Engoron and Greenfield. The situation has prompted continuous reassessment of security measures to protect those involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Associate Justice David Friedman

Temp lifted the gag order on Trumpler.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these wimps are still scared of Madonna

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kathy Griffin, quintessential d-lister.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kathy Griffin, quintessential d-lister.
    Let me try that stunt and I'd be stretched out: tagged and bagged. Then they'd be skinnin' & grinnin' on the evening news. And of course there'd be no McVeigh, but there'd be 3 blooded boys who would avenge me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry harder

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge in Trump's civil fraud trial faces bomb threat ahead of closing arguments (msn.com)

Trump had asked to deliver part of the closing arguments himself, but Engoron rejected the request Wednesday in a contentious email exchange with Trump's lawyers after the former president refused to commit to only speaking about the facts of the case and not engage in any attacks.

Stupid trying to run more of his propoganda.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Judge in Trump's civil fraud trial faces bomb threat ahead of closing arguments (msn.com)

Trump had asked to deliver part of the closing arguments himself, but Engoron rejected the request Wednesday in a contentious email exchange with Trump's lawyers after the former president refused to commit to only speaking about the facts of the case and not engage in any attacks.

Stupid trying to run more of his propoganda.
    He made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ girls have vaginas.

Water is wet.

You make 0.000000000000000000000000000175 cents off every post you make.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest thread ever and you got re s like the above peddling the propaganda of pedophiles from the Lincoln Project.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to CPAC as an anthropologist to understand Trump’s base − they believe, more than ever, he is a savior (msn.com)

The event began on Feb. 21, 2024, in National Harbor, Maryland, with Steve Bannon’s routine, untrue banter about how President Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, and it peaked with an angry speech from Trump three days later. In between, I sat among the MAGA masses listening to speaker after speaker express outrage about American decline – and their hope for Trump’s reelection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I went to CPAC as an anthropologist to understand Trump’s base − they believe, more than ever, he is a savior (msn.com)

The event began on Feb. 21, 2024, in National Harbor, Maryland, with Steve Bannon’s routine, untrue banter about how President Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, and it peaked with an angry speech from Trump three days later. In between, I sat among the MAGA masses listening to speaker after speaker express outrage about American decline – and their hope for Trump’s reelection.
    Good. Absolutely. Never stop, ever. Make that your religion and live it out. Curb stomp a mother er every single chance you get. Never give a in' inch and take every ing inch they grant upon you. & never never, ever; return to the fore, no matter what..."No-matter-what."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The event[FONT="] began on Feb. 21, 2024, in National Harbor, Maryland, with Steve Bannon’s [/FONT]routine, untrue banter about how President Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, and it peaked with an angry speech from Trump three days later. In between, I sat among the MAGA masses listening to speaker after speaker express outrage about American decline – and their hope for Trump’s reelection.
    Low iq ST magas simping for Yam s, per par, nothing new.

They've got calf-tats, say they dgaf, and are still hurt after the schlonging the one-termer got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Low iq ST magas simping for Yam s, per par, nothing new.

They've got calf-tats, say they dgaf, and are still hurt after the schlonging the one-termer got.
    I'll boil it down for you, sweetheart...He made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC News Shows Receipts After CPAC Denies Nazis Mingled at Conference (msn.com)

CPAC is continuing to call our reporting about Nazis at the conference “fake news.”They haven’t responded to the video and photo evidence.This is Ryan Sanchez, a known and public neo-Nazi, giving a Nazi salute at CPAC.Greg Conte, who is also a public Nazi, is on his left.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is millions of same (Nazi's) in Ukraine, Mult. It's okay now. Even Hollywood is streaming one new movie after another defining a Good Nazi from a Bad Nazi. That way, Mult, commerce isn't held up, an iota. Nary one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    closer and closer

Trump tends and stokes political violence. It's one of the main reasons Republicans like him. Trump unites them in hatred and turns their malice into a mythic, patriotic struggle.

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, the New York University historian who authored Strongmen, about the commonalities of authoritarians up through Trump, wrote after Trump’s 2022 campaign kickoff in Waco that fascists use rallies and “propaganda to change the public’s perception of violence, associating it with patriotism and national defense against internal and external enemies.” To Ben-Ghiat, the historical line from “The Horst Wessel Song” to the J6 Chorus is especially striking. She writes: “The Nuremberg rally enshrined victimhood and mourning into regime ritual and justified Nazi violence as national defense.”

Triumph of the Will supposedly survived as a cautionary tale about propaganda and mass manipulation, but apparently it’s now an instructional video for a new generation of Hitler clones. The ritual fetishizing of today’s brownshirts who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 would be alarming if it were the only party-like-it’s-1934 flashback from the Trump campaign. Instead, it’s just one more sour Wagnerian note, along with calling enemies “vermin,” dehumanizing migrants, and agreeing that he’ll be a dictator, but “only for a day.”

Trump is currently flying high and humming his own Horst Wessel song all the way to the White House. When will Americans wake up and hear the music?
    https://www.inquirer.com/columnists/...-20240319.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    closer and closer

Trump tends and stokes political violence. It's one of the main reasons Republicans like him. Trump unites them in hatred and turns their malice into a mythic, patriotic struggle.

https://www.inquirer.com/columnists/...-20240319.html

That's precisely what you get when you threaten to assassinate President Trump multiple times.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trumpler at it again.

“Intimidating the judge”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post put a “target” on judge’s daughter (msn.com)

Except these Manhattan judges don't cower over Trumps cowarly bullying attempts.
    You wonder when Orange Spineless will kick it up a notch and attempt a hit.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When any politician is considered a religious and god given leader sent to save US they are on the way to Nazi status.
    The cult this self absorbed child has gathered just shows me how sheeplike his followers are. Look at tired tread, he would have easily been one of the most cowardly of Nazis.

Thread Information