Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "democracy is only good when they win"

no, Repugs/oligarchy place no value on democracy, only amassing/abusing power to amass more wealth which is more power

Repugs have shown, for the first time in American history, that they refuse to accept the results of the Presidential election

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Repugs have shown, for the first time in American history, that they refuse to accept the results of the Presidential election

We learned that little tact from you guys outta '16.

You can dish it, bouts. You cannot take it, but you're gonna get it nonetheless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We learned that little tact from you guys outta '16.

You can dish it, bouts. You cannot take it, but you're gonna get it nonetheless.
    Trash won by 80K "EC" votes, in 130M+, in only 3 states that shifted to Trash in the last days of the campaign, as Silver showed, only after Comey/Nunes found emails, unread and inconsequential, on Huma's PC.

Dems were disappointed, angry but they didn't storm and trash the Capitol, did accept PVL-by-Ms, so-called President Trash

now, G F Y, you repulsive, ignorant, less piece of racist

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trash won by 80K "EC" votes, in 130M+, in only 3 states that shifted to Trash in the last days of the campaign, as Silver showed, only after Comey/Nunes found emails, unread and inconsequential, on Huma's PC.

Dems were disappointed, angry but they didn't storm and trash the Capitol, did accept PVL-by-Ms, so-called President Trash

now, G F Y, you repulsive, ignorant, less piece of racist
    Horse , bouts. You threatened the man persistently with impeachment right up to inauguration day, then threatened to blow up the White House the day he moved into the damn thing. Then you swore on the good book that you'd resist his Presidency every day of the week that ended in (y) then you started back in on the impeachment, impeached him twice, rioted, murdered, arsoned the countryside last Summer before Election Day and looted everything that wasn't nailed down at the Target.

P.S., now, locate your mother and her some more.

- Pappy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse , bouts. You threatened the man persistently with impeachment right up to inauguration day, then threatened to blow up the White House the day he moved into the damn thing. Then you swore on the good book that you'd resist his Presidency every day of the week that ended in (y) then you started back in on the impeachment, impeached him twice, rioted, murdered, arsoned the countryside last Summer before Election Day and looted everything that wasn't nailed down at the Target.

- Pappy
    "but.. but democracy was under attack!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- Pappy
    Impeachment is a Cons utional tool provided to Congress and it's available regardless who's in power. See: Clinton impeachment and preceding impeachments as well. It's actually the only legal, valid way to remove public officials.

Furthermore, you can't pull the "resist the president" victim card after basically doing the same the previous 8 years. Pappy needs to have a bit of memory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Impeachment is a Cons utional tool provided to Congress and it's available regardless who's in power. See: Clinton impeachment and preceding impeachments as well. It's actually the only legal, valid way to remove public officials.

Furthermore, you can't pull the "resist the president" victim card after basically doing the same the previous 8 years. Pappy needs to have a bit of memory.
    OT:::Tell it true, El, you're happy I came back and happier I didn't let ya's run me off? C'mon, dude, you know it's true.

El, talk to the Bum, counsel him to take me off the Ignore List.
    And talk to TSA. It just breaks my heart that he put me in the cornfield like this. I am shocked at his abandonment. WTF happened?

---

Well, right off Hussein race baited us, constantly after swearing up and down during the campaign that he'd not be a black President, nor a white one, but a President to all Americans. He wasn't. That was just to get in there. Very disappointing, El. Hard to get over that back stabbing. And there was no need for it. None. And the longer he was in there the worse he got and the more he threw it in our faces. That was bad, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT:::Tell it true, El, you're happy I came back and happier I didn't let ya's run me off? C'mon, dude, you know it's true.

El, talk to the Bum, counsel him to take me off the Ignore List.
    And talk to TSA. It just breaks my heart that he put me in the cornfield like this. I am shocked at his abandonment. WTF happened?
    Sorry brah, I don't do internet beefs. I'm not here for the drama. I'll talk to pretty much everybody that wants to talk to me. You take care of your business.

Well, right off Hussein race baited us, constantly after swearing up and down during the campaign that he'd not be a black President, nor a white one, but a President to all Americans. He wasn't. That was just to get in there. Very disappointing, El. Hard to get over that back stabbing. And there was no need for it. None. And the longer he was in there the worse he got and the more he threw it in our faces. That was bad, El.
    I mean, I don't obsess about race, so I frankly don't know what you're talking about. Maybe the trayvon martin case?

He was a tried and true Wall Street acolyte, warmonger, kept the Bush tax cuts, the entire apparatus of espionage on americans, record deportations of illegal immigrants... I mean, doesn't sound very radical to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feral, sore loser Republicans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder, OP is a pedophile.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "but.. but democracy was under attack!"
    "It was merely a friendly legal protest, basically a big picnic. "

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- Pappy
    Are we still looking for bombing material in Madonna's outfits?
    And the 2-3 million illegal votes for Hillary, and 8 million for Joe?
    I bet they are in Iraq along with the nuclear missile silos.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "It was merely a friendly legal protest, basically a big picnic. "
    You all had same last Summer when you all burn't the country down and looted Target six ways to Sunday.

It was fine then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are we still looking for bombing material in Madonna's outfits?
    And the 2-3 million illegal votes for Hillary, and 8 million for Joe?
    I bet they are in Iraq along with the nuclear missile silos.
    Then that silly SOB General Milley claimed he thought President Trump was going to stage a coup..."No way, we have the guns." Thus threatening to shoot the President of the United State down on mere whimsy.

Of course CNN/MSM jumped high, far and hard. tee, hee. Since then mother er Milley has back tracked more than a bit (Us generals aren't political, ever.) and CNN/MSM has followed him in (dead silence).

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *OK hand sign*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    *OK hand sign*

These do look much cooler than the Race Cards I've been carrying around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fleecing of gullible.

A pro-Trump group organizing a DC rally for Jan. 6 defendants lost its tax-exempt status - but is still claiming donations are tax-deductible.

A group founded by a former Trump campaign staffer that is organizing a rally this month on behalf of January 6 defendants is soliciting "tax-deductible" contributions despite losing its tax-exempt status last year.

According to its website, Look Ahead America is a "non-profit organization" founded by Matt Braynard, a former data analyst on the 2016 Trump campaign. Although ostensibly "non-partisan," it has clear and avowed sympathies: On September 18, it is organizing what it calls a "#JusticeForJ6" rally at the US Capitol, conflating those arrested for taking part in the pro-Trump January 6 riot with "political prisoners."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    More anti gov't schpeel like the Hitlerbots pulled.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    More anti gov't schpeel like the Hitlerbots pulled.
    Though ain't Germany having it on easy street for 75 years because of Hitler, Mult? Don't have to send their children to slaughters, but we have to send our children in the German's stead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Trying to keep the "Trump is Hitler" argument alive while you literally have a pos authoritarian loser in the WH right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though ain't Germany having it on easy street for 75 years because of Hitler, Mult? Don't have to send their children to slaughters, but we have to send our children in the German's stead.
    Damned if i ever understood that one.
    Japan too sending Hondas while US politicians apparently bent over and took it.

Never convince me Detroit was that stupid and Japan was that industrious.
    Somebody got hooked up with Jap hookers galore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol Trying to keep the "Trump is Hitler" argument alive while you literally have a pos authoritarian loser in the WH right now.

You damn right, kori!!!

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not an eagle! An eagle like most seals out there in the world... It's a common theme worldwide and not just a stupid "Nazi" thing you dumbass.

You're also a ing re for taking the 4chan bait. SMH

Thread Information