Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've all met them.
    The board has some, faking it or not.

How close are they to a blind Hitler type devotion and submission?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones here who try to put an intellectual sheen over their purely emotional support of Trump are the best. They can never hide it completely.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've all met them.

been warning everyone for 4 years

they are no different except trump has “only” murdered 243,000 innocent americans

and hitler is way ahead

but ANYONE who voted for Hitler II

has the same blood on their hands complicity

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And

AGAIN

I will repeat the question I have posed for years and gotten ZERO honest reponses from these modern “hitler youth cult”

”When your cult leader issues the command- will you drink the poison/bite the cyanide capsule?”

Serious question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some it's been there since he picked up steam in the 2016 pre election.

But now it's an alarming rate of how many of his bots have reached Hitlerbot stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Trump Train” Caravan Headed to Washington D.C. This Week to protest election

https://www.sandiegonewsdesk.com/202...rom-san-diego/

Can't help but think of the Nazi trains forcing Jews.

"Supporters who left this morning will make it to D.C. in time for the Million MAGA March on Saturday"
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 11-12-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few people would advocate for an all-out Holocaust.

But how it could happen is reports of concentration camps in the media go ignored or denied by conservatives as sensationalist or fake news. The WH Press Secretary would outright deny the existence of the policy. Republicans would accuse liberals of sensationalizing the issue for partisan political purposes. Dinesh D'Souza types would point to the Japanese concentration camps overseen by Democrat FDR during WWII and accuse liberals of hypocrisy. Concentration camps would be branded as Patriot Centers.

Moderate conservatives would just complain about how politics is so divisive and throw their hands in the air because it's impossible to know what to believe in these crazy times. A majority of Christians would pray for their country without doing or saying anything specific.

The general public would be exhausted by daily scandals and awful stories about the concentration camps and become jaded. The frustration causes them to mentally block any discussion on the subject.

Protests would happen, violence and rioting would occur. The media would cover the rioting more than the concentration camps. Republicans use video of rioting in every campaign ad for the next election. Republicans win the election and declare that the public has given them a national security mandate to expand Patriot Centers.

And so forth.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Find me a more Hitleresque clip on Fox News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; Latin for "reduction to Hitler"), also known as playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; Latin for "reduction to Hitler"), also known as playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.
    if its done so in a fallacious matter, sure. like "hitler became a vegetarian too"

if its about authoritarian/fascistic tendencies though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are plenty of Hitlerian tendencies in America today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gs makes pro-pedophile threads all the time. He s in his pants thru his posts asking people (men) strange and personal sexual questions and posting pics of prepubescent girls.

I'm kinda doing the same thing but with pedophiles...except that EVERYTHING stated is true. What's that called, Doc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if its done so in a fallacious matter, sure. like "hitler became a vegetarian too"

if its about authoritarian/fascistic tendencies though...
    Sounds like something Hitler would have said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gs makes pro-pedophile threads all the time. He s in his pants thru his posts asking people (men) strange and personal sexual questions and posting pics of prepubescent girls.

I'm kinda doing the same thing but with pedophiles...except that EVERYTHING stated is true. What's that called, Doc?
    reductio ad hansen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've all met them.

you're so disconnected from reality MT. you'd be surprised how disconnected you are if you actually talked with those you oppose. we're all in a disinfo world rn and it's sad.

may god bless this world once again.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you're so disconnected from reality MT. you'd be surprised how disconnected you are if you actually talked with those you oppose. we're all in a disinfo world rn and it's sad.

may god bless this world once again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's with the kesha stuff mono? i won't dare push the play button and listen to nails on a chalkboard so please explain. lol

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what's with the kesha stuff mono? i won't dare push the play button and listen to nails on a chalkboard so please explain. lol
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow such a detailed explanation... good job mono and god bless your soul buddy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones here who try to put an intellectual sheen over their purely emotional support of Trump are the best. They can never hide it completely.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Find me a more Hitleresque clip on Fox News
    /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're sorry Trump's losing is happening to me?

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall can breathe a sigh of relief progressives... there's no open lists being created on yall by yalls opposition not in the halls of congress like aocommie suggests for those she does not agree with.

lists of those you disagree with is a tactic of who exactly? yep...

lets just pray we all figure this mess out and somehow try to unite against the bigger threat; unappointed globalist s and treasonous bad actors here at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

/thread
    AOC wants to make lists and ANTIFA/BLM is rounding up the jews...I mean conservatives.

Thread Information