Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trumpler at it again.

“Intimidating the judge”: Expert says Trump Truth Social post put a “target” on judge’s daughter (msn.com)

Except these Manhattan judges don't cower over Trumps cowarly bullying attempts.
    You wonder when Orange Spineless will kick it up a notch and attempt a hit.
    What's good for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

Let her sweat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When any politician is considered a religious and god given leader sent to save US they are on the way to Nazi status.
    The cult this self absorbed child has gathered just shows me how sheeplike his followers are. Look at tired tread, he would have easily been one of the most cowardly of Nazis.
    It's the Nazi's that we're currently bankrolling, peeg, even providing full health coverage.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any doubt in anyones mind that Trumpler will order his cult to riot / civil disorder if he's rung up on any of these charges and faces jail time before the election.

Of course the Supreme Communist i mean Supreme Court could bail him out with another rigged ruling.

In the end, if Ole Joe just flat kicks his ass a 2nd time, i predict extreme civil unrest if not civil war. Not enough legit cops and army to pack the entire cult and transport to some remote island. Which would be the preferred solution.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    OMG they are literally nazis and i'm literally shaking right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any doubt in anyones mind that Trumpler will order his cult to riot / civil disorder if he's rung up on any of these charges and faces jail time before the election.

Of course the Supreme Communist i mean Supreme Court could bail him out with another rigged ruling.

In the end, if Ole Joe just flat kicks his ass a 2nd time, i predict extreme civil unrest if not civil war. Not enough legit cops and army to pack the entire cult and transport to some remote island. Which would be the preferred solution.
    He'd be righteous to do so, Mult. You threatened to blow the White House the day he moved in just because he'd made President.

You're owed this, son.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bravado.

Insurrection Day gave a taste of what extent the Big Loser and his culties will go to.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The sad truth is that he ALREADY has been doing exactly that -

but there are no takers anymore because they saw that the insurrectionists are facing years and years at the Grey Bar hotel and trump has done for them.

Oh sure, he began his "i will pardon...the blah blah"
    but that was when he realized he needed to get back in office to avoid prison...
    (he could have pardoned them all before jan 20th -but said " em")

they are onto him and even the most stupid morons like the head spammer in this - page -

knows that this "civil war" weak sauce is nothing but wishcasting cause they know ol Joe is going to destroy the traitor again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The sad truth is that he ALREADY has been doing exactly that -

but there are no takers anymore because they saw that the insurrectionists are facing years and years at the Grey Bar hotel and trump has done for them.

Oh sure, he began his "i will pardon...the blah blah"
    but that was when he realized he needed to get back in office to avoid prison...
    (he could have pardoned them all before jan 20th -but said " em")

they are onto him and even the most stupid morons like the head spammer in this - page -

knows that this "civil war" weak sauce is nothing but wishcasting cause they know ol Joe is going to destroy the traitor again.
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "That Cat" Ladd

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the cops in the Capitol feel you.

On the other hand, if you where black and muslim, and have tried that Jan 6 you would be a dead Sterling.
    The acceptance by Trumpers that this was a picnic partially stems from white boy beard sympathy.
    If Obama had lost and tried this with black people you got a massacre.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

On the other hand, if you where black and muslim, and have tried that Jan 6 you would be a dead Sterling.
    The acceptance by Trumpers that this was a picnic partially stems from white boy beard sympathy.
    ...that race hustlin' ? Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol your logic is so asinine. Were blacks massacred during the riots of 2020? Only massacred by their own. Rip David dorn!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bravado.

Insurrection Day gave a taste of what extent the Big Loser and his culties will go to.
    Tell more you sick ing pedophile. We need to eradicate you and those just like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it always pedos, loser theater kids*, cat ladies, males, and more loons who back that pos biden? Hmm...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lol your logic is so asinine. Were blacks massacred during the riots of 2020? Only massacred by their own. Rip David dorn!
    Tell more you sick ing pedophile. We need to eradicate you and those just like you.
    Why is it always pedos, loser theater kids*, cat ladies, males, and more loons who back that pos biden? Hmm...
    4 characteristics of emotionally unstable people

1. Emotionally unstable people display impulsive actions
    Someone who is emotionally unstable may be more prone to act impulsively. They may do things that could harm themselves and others without thinking it through.

For example, emotionally unstable people may be more likely to try a dangerous drug. Their self harm might come in the form of impulsive tattoos and self mutilation.

2. Emotionally immature people often have anger issues
    One of the biggest hallmarks of an emotionally unstable person is an ongoing struggle with anger issues. An emotionally unstable person will often have issues controlling how they express their anger. They may snap back and forth between being perfectly pleasant and being furious. They’re not able to control their emotions healthily.

While they may just as well be prone to outbursts of sadness or happiness, their anger is much more damaging. They may shout and scream when they’re angry, or they may express their anger through violent actions. This doesn’t always mean they’ll physically harm the person they’re angry with, but they may slam doors and push objects.

However, assistant clinical professor of psychiatry Dr. Carol W. Berman states, “The most important tool is not to internalize the person’s behavior or take it too personally. Remember, it’s not about you. People with borderline personality disorder aren’t fully aware of their behavior and the effect on other people.”

3. On again, off-again relationships are a hallmark of emotionally unstable people
    Someone who is emotionally unstable will also have difficulty keeping their relationships stable. They may volley between feeling very affectionately towards a person and then feeling angry at them shortly afterward.

Not only that, but they have a hard time keeping a stable relationship. They may start arguments and break up with their significant others, only to want to get back together after a few hours or days.

Former FBI Counterintelligence Agent and author Joe Navarro, M.A. said the following about emotional instability in an article in Psychology Today:

No one calls them “eggs relationships,” but that is what they turn into. Relationships where you have to tread lightly—each day you wake up you are figuratively having to walk on eggs s because your partner or someone you know behaves or acts all too frequently with a constellation of traits that are just simply toxic. So toxic, that you have to be ever so careful around them lest they lash out at you. They do so because they are emotionally unstable.”

Their romantic relationships aren’t the only ones that suffer, however. Emotionally unstable people have difficulty maintaining any relationships. Their friendships can suffer as well as their relationships with their family members. They may be estranged from their families and friends because their relationships suffer.

4. Emotionally unstable people have extreme reactions
    Much like their anger issues, emotionally unstable people often have extreme reactions to real or perceived situations. If they perceive that they’re being wronged somehow, they may have a stronger reaction immediately instead of discovering more about the situation. Their perception of the world may be off, and they will react to that rather than the reality of the situation.

One of the most common perceptions that can cause an extreme reaction in emotionally unstable people is perceived abandonment. If they feel like their family or friends are abandoning them, whether or not this is true, it can cause an extremely adverse reaction.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Someone who is emotionally unstable may be more prone to act impulsively. They may do things that could harm themselves and others without thinking it through.

For example, emotionally unstable people may be more likely to try a dangerous drug. Their self harm might come in the form of impulsive tattoos and self mutilation.

One of the biggest hallmarks of an emotionally unstable person is an ongoing struggle with anger issues. An emotionally unstable person will often have issues controlling how they express their anger. They may snap back and forth between being perfectly pleasant and being furious. They’re not able to control their emotions healthily.

While they may just as well be prone to outbursts of sadness or happiness, their anger is much more damaging. They may shout and scream when they’re angry, or they may express their anger through violent actions. This doesn’t always mean they’ll physically harm the person they’re angry with, but they may slam doors and push objects.

However, assistant clinical professor of psychiatry Dr. Carol W. Berman states, “The most important tool is not to internalize the person’s behavior or take it too personally. Remember, it’s not about you. People with borderline personality disorder aren’t fully aware of their behavior and the effect on other people.”

3. On again, off-again relationships are a hallmark of emotionally unstable people
    Someone who is emotionally unstable will also have difficulty keeping their relationships stable. They may volley between feeling very affectionately towards a person and then feeling angry at them shortly afterward.

Not only that, but they have a hard time keeping a stable relationship. They may start arguments and break up with their significant others, only to want to get back together after a few hours or days.

Former FBI Counterintelligence Agent and author Joe Navarro, M.A. said the following about emotional instability in an article in Psychology Today:

No one calls them “eggs relationships,” but that is what they turn into. Relationships where you have to tread lightly—each day you wake up you are figuratively having to walk on eggs s because your partner or someone you know behaves or acts all too frequently with a constellation of traits that are just simply toxic. So toxic, that you have to be ever so careful around them lest they lash out at you. They do so because they are emotionally unstable.”

Their romantic relationships aren’t the only ones that suffer, however. Emotionally unstable people have difficulty maintaining any relationships. Their friendships can suffer as well as their relationships with their family members. They may be estranged from their families and friends because their relationships suffer.

Much like their anger issues, emotionally unstable people often have extreme reactions to real or perceived situations. If they perceive that they’re being wronged somehow, they may have a stronger reaction immediately instead of discovering more about the situation. Their perception of the world may be off, and they will react to that rather than the reality of the situation.

One of the most common perceptions that can cause an extreme reaction in emotionally unstable people is perceived abandonment. If they feel like their family or friends are abandoning them, whether or not this is true, it can cause an extremely adverse reaction.
    Good call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Plus they have a boatload of mom/boss/two-dads issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want to see a characteristic of a ass male? Look no further than the troll himself, Tyrone Lue.

What's it like being such a little , ty?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way it's hilarious to see the males here post their diatribes of stupid "psychology" bs.

We get it, yall are weak s who cry to your therapists and think the rest of us do too. Bro we aren't the same.

Thread Information