Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    227 maximum pork at height of stay at home Covid combined with badly twisted knee. Enjoyed chocolate muffins and pizza while binging Ozark.

203 current. On great diet, all the usual goodies along with very low junk sugar eating. Knee still jacked up but much much better. Swimming until knee comes around to 90% +.

Goal: 195 w 12% or less fat by end of 2021. Replace Brent Forms in the Spurs lineup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    1) 12% or less bf

2) 1200 club

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Gyms closed again. Really happy I got into outdoor running 4 years ago. Still using resistance bands for my shoulders couple times a week but that is it for muscle development. More focused on situps and crunches.

Maybe I pick up curl bar with a couple olympic weights and do lunges.

Currently best physical shape since High School. Had blood taken recently and Doctor stated my chart looks very very pretty. Not often she sees such positive results. It was refreshing with all the bad news lately and people dying. Yikes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Tonight drove by my Gym (LA Fitness) on the way home from work and noticed odd advertisements on the building. Seems it has changed to a daughter company (Esporta Fitness). Equipment still there but all the computers at the entrance gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gyms closed again. Really happy I got into outdoor running 4 years ago. Still using resistance bands for my shoulders couple times a week but that is it for muscle development. More focused on situps and crunches.

Maybe I pick up curl bar with a couple olympic weights and do lunges.

Currently best physical shape since High School. Had blood taken recently and Doctor stated my chart looks very very pretty. Not often she sees such positive results. It was refreshing with all the bad news lately and people dying. Yikes.
    Congrats on the progress. Did you hit on your Dr.?

Indoor weight is the answer for now. You're in L.A. thus on lockdown, right?
    Amazing what all can be done even with 5-40 pound weights, resistance bands.

I'm at 201 while sniffing U200 so keeping up indoor exersize is gonna be key during this lockdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Jared the footlong subway guy went from a fatass to an average sized pedo by masturbating to little kids three times a day.

Thread Information