Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    88000 pharmacies in the US. about 6500 hospitals, 1500 or so clinics.
    And we got obliterated by a flu virus

These things we know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These things we know
    Unrelated "yabut" from low information doomsdayer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol so apparently there's no cost for the vaccine, transportation, labor, training, among many other things. you're completely re ed

again no one is saying it's astronomically expensive or difficult. just that it's still going to take some time, preparation and money, none of which the government seems particularly good at managing so far.
    That was for freezer costs as I said. You the bed on the temp thing. Stick to what you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol we had already been talking about the degrees in F. you suddenly changed it to C without clarification. I literally had nothing confused here

that's two steps among many others to get the vaccine distributed. good for you though!
    -80 degree freezers are a standard lab item. Google is your friend.

You have to tackle one obstacle at a time. Right now you're ing about freezers. It's easy as to solve that. Distribution networks exist now, pretty sure Pfizer has that under control already. Again, you're creating imaginary problems to feel anxiety over something that's a daily occurrence now. Do some research then come back with a list of obstacles.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    That was for freezer costs as I said. You the bed on the temp thing. Stick to what you know.
    -80 degree freezers are a standard lab item. Google is your friend.

You have to tackle one obstacle at a time. Right now you're ing about freezers. It's easy as to solve that. Distribution networks exist now, pretty sure Pfizer has that under control already. Again, you're creating imaginary problems to feel anxiety over something that's a daily occurrence now. Do some research then come back with a list of obstacles.
    when did I ever complain about freezers? lol you just overreacted to my post where we simply weren't on the same page about a temperature, and that while you made a claim that such freezers are standard lab equipment, I simply stated it's not necessarily standard hospital, clinic or pharmacy equipment.

I even stated multiple times it's doable, and that my main skepticism is with the government itself and their history of being incompetent and idiotic in how they handle basically everything. not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

These things we know
    but but but logistics for the government is just so simple! it's just a matter of quarranting everyone who comes from out of town and not letting infected people be among the general public until they are covid free! this country could have been covid free from the get go! how about let's just blame people who question the competency of the government?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snakeoil knows better.

Its for a lack of Solid CO2, not the atmospheric greenhouse gas CO2.

To turn a gas into a solid costs $ and requires a market. People stopped using solid CO2 for cooling beverages and food down because it quickly sublimates to a gas very easily and blows out coolers that cant handle the pressure build up. The technology of ice chests has gotten better so its not needed like it once was. Worse, it can turn an ice chest into a bomb, never put it into a fancy Yeti that locks air tight. You have to bleed the sublimated CO2 off. Its a hassle if you have not done it before. It can be good for long camping trips if you know how to use it with water ice.

Its kind of funny because of all these Trumpsters claiming they are choking on CO2 when wearing a mask. If snakeman wants funny: put 3 cakes of dry ice (solid CO2) in the car and close all the windows in the summer. You will stay cool if you are near it and stay low in the car, and you will also suffocate. Id rather Derp try it while wearing a mask in his car so he can provide proof for the danger of masks with his corpse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God...
    The hypocrisy is amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snakeoil knows better.

Its for a lack of Solid CO2, not the atmospheric greenhouse gas CO2.

To turn a gas into a solid costs $ and requires a market. People stopped using solid CO2 for cooling beverages and food down because it quickly sublimates to a gas very easily and blows out coolers that cant handle the pressure build up. The technology of ice chests has gotten better so its not needed like it once was. Worse, it can turn an ice chest into a bomb, never put it into a fancy Yeti that locks air tight. You have to bleed the sublimated CO2 off. Its a hassle if you have not done it before. It can be good for long camping trips if you know how to use it with water ice.

Its kind of funny because of all these Trumpsters claiming they are choking on CO2 when wearing a mask. If snakeman wants funny: put 3 cakes of dry ice (solid CO2) in the car and close all the windows in the summer. You will stay cool if you are near it and stay low in the car, and you will also suffocate. Id rather Derp try it while wearing a mask in his car so he can provide proof for the danger of masks with his corpse.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God...
    How about them hospitals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God...
    If I stop suddenly your face will be in my asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when did I ever complain about freezers? lol you just overreacted to my post where we simply weren't on the same page about a temperature, and that while you made a claim that such freezers are standard lab equipment, I simply stated it's not necessarily standard hospital, clinic or pharmacy equipment.

I even stated multiple times it's doable, and that my main skepticism is with the government itself and their history of being incompetent and idiotic in how they handle basically everything. not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape
    But the government should run the entire HC system.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    did i say that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did i say that?
    The hostile inferences and strawmen get old fast but they just keep coming. Enjoy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strawman from low information poster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I stop suddenly your face will be in my asshole.
    This sounds like a playblair offering to the board as a whole.
    If it turns you on chief, dream big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strawman from low information poster
    eh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like a playblair offering to the board as a whole.
    If it turns you on chief, dream big.
    uh huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did i say that?
    Talk more about all the logistical problems.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Talk more about all the logistical problems.
    you fold. got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you fold. got it
    Did you Google Celsius yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you fold. got it
    Yup. Nancy folded faster than Stormy Daniels at Trump Tower.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Did you Google Celsius yet?
    does it still hurt?

Thread Information