My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything to get DeTrash off this team.

Spurs ed up by not trading him last off season. Complete incompetence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

S om isn't in the books for Kuzma. He's like the bizarro version of Michael Porter Jr. Isn't creative with his hands, very little burst, streaky shooter. He'd strictly be a complementary piece. He's like a younger, slightly quicker Trey Lyles.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Kuz but, if we got a pick from LA and could re-route him for a future 1st I'd be in favor of it.
    Yeah I'd take a first for DeRozan since we don't want him back anyways. A second first would really be something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma seems as active as Trump is on Twitter. Yuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have DDR walk out for free, than getting that package. For multiple reasons, but the first and foremost one being FTL. Not to mention it'd paint the Spurs in a ridiculous light to take the Lakers' trash in exchange for DDR after they refused to deal with LA the first time around to trade Kawhi.

Yeah, in essence this is a huge downgrade for the Neph/Green trade. So we got DDR and Poeltl and the 28th which turned into Keldon ( ing win). If we trade DDR now and get Green back, it's like we traded Neph for Kuzma and the Keldon pick.

No thanks. Huge ing L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have DDR walk out for free, than getting that package. For multiple reasons, but the first and foremost one being FTL. Not to mention it'd paint the Spurs in a ridiculous light to take the Lakers' trash in exchange for DDR after they refused to deal with LA the first time around to trade Kawhi.

Yeah, in essence this is a huge downgrade for the Neph/Green trade. So we got DDR and Poeltl and the 28th which turned into Keldon ( ing win). If we trade DDR now and get Green back, it's like we traded Neph for Kuzma, Poeltl, and the Keldon pick ( ing win).

No thanks. Huge ing L, overall.

Oh, did I mention, neph?!!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I'd prefer Johnson, Poeltl, Kuzma and 28 to just Johnson and Poeltl. Easily. Heck for all we know, they'd draft McDaniels, Carey or Anthony with that pick and watch them become stars. All three have high ceilings.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I mean, I'd prefer Johnson, Poeltl, Kuzma and 28 to just Johnson and Poeltl. Easily. Heck for all we know, they'd draft McDaniels, Carey or Anthony with that pick and watch them become stars. All three have high ceilings.
    True I suppose. I'm sure the Spurs could probably flip Green or Kuzma to a contender for another late first too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True I suppose. I'm sure the Spurs could probably flip Green or Kuzma to a contender for another late first too
    They could use him as the main piece to take back bad salary for an asset. Like Dallas probably does Green and 41 for Powell and 18 without much hesitation. The Nets might want to guarantee themselves a le by acquiring Green and trade Prince plus 19 for Green and 28 and so on. Or they could just ride contract-year Green to a playoff season while the young guys grow up more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only so many teams have the cap space to sign him to a contract that he's worth. If he wants to go back to Cali, he'd have to opt-in in order to get there and not make peanuts.
    Sign and trade. By him valuing a winning team (so far that can change) he knows he’s making less money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pop would have to be drunk to agree to a trade like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs could do a three team deal with Golden State and The Lakers:

Spurs Get: #2 pick, Wiggins, Kuzma

Lakers Get: DeMar DeRozan

Golden State Gets: Aldridge and Danny Green and the 28th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no... took forever to get rid of Danny League. Find another sucker, Danny!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be a dumbass trade. There's nothing the Lakers could send us that I would want. Brooklyn makes a lot more sense
    There is a rumor about Brooklyn too ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do this in a heartbeat, Kuzma has some potential and Green is Green vs keeping a so called superstar who has no consistency, no outside shot and no leadership skills and cannot mesh with DA. Addition by subtraction but team cannot be worse than it is now and Green down the road is trade bait again or get cap space back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the hate on green he played defense something we need

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a rumor about Brooklyn too ?
    not a specific one but it was reported that Brooklyn is interested in DeRozan

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green and Kuzma can easily be flipped though. Don't have to keep em.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Green and Kuzma can easily be flipped though. Don't have to keep em.
    Not on the bloated contract Kuzma wants. And Green is washed up(or close to it). These low impact garbage players like Kuzma only have value when they're on the Lakers because the LA media hypes up anybody that plays for them. Once they leave the Lakers, they lose most of their value. See Lonzo Ball for example. If Kuzma was drafted by any other team in the league, no one would give a about him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs do this deal (esp without any pics involved) -- I will have lost all respect for them and Brian Wright. And cements that our team will probably be stuck in mediocrity while we employ Wright.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without other offers for Derozan it's [Green + Kuzma + MLE] or [MLE].
    No cap space unless we let Jakob go. Then it would be [Jakob + Green + Kuzma + MLE] or [12 mil + MLE].

Who can we overpay for 12 mil and know the other team won't match, Dario Saric?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No cap space unless we let Jakob go. Then it would be [Jakob + Green + Kuzma + MLE] or [12 mil + MLE].

Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just as an FYI you cannot have cap space and MLE

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the Spurs could do a three team deal with Golden State and The Lakers:

Spurs Get: #2 pick, Wiggins, Kuzma

Lakers Get: DeMar DeRozan

Golden State Gets: Aldridge and Danny Green and the 28th pick.
    Wiggins and Kuzma

Thread Information