Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    There are only 72 games this season, so 60 would be a pretty good amount.
    Yeah I forgot. I guess he only missed two games in the shortened season last year....but he'll be a year older too.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yeah, this is a pretty horrible trade for the Suns. The thing we needed the most was continuity. And just when you think we're finally going to get some of that, they go and blow things up again. We just needed to return the same team with the same coach for once, and let the young team grow together, and we would have made the playoffs. This may actually make the team worse. Rubio alone may have a better season than an aging CP3.

Not to mention they destroyed their 2021 cap space.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I bet Ayton is the most pleased about this trade. Dude will go from a forgotten #1 pick to all of a sudden a rim protecting lob artist who will find some stupid team to pay him 25 million a year
    Lol, Ayton was already averaging 18.2/11.5/1.5 in 32.5 mpg in his second season, who added a 3-point shot late in the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Ayton was already averaging 18.2/11.5/1.5 in 32.5 mpg in his second season, who added a 3-point shot late in the season.
    In like 30 games. Dude was injured for a good chunk. If he can manage a whole season of that then get back to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t stunt Bookers growth more than this. CP3 wants the ball all the time. Booker should get the ball.

OKC has a few decent assets now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 still in the league??.??

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Can’t stunt Bookers growth more than this. CP3 wants the ball all the time. Booker should get the ball.
    CP3 seemed to learn from his time with James Harden. He took a backseat to Harden, and he didn’t like it. But he did it because that’s what was asked of him. Harden refused to compromise his game in return, and I think that’s part of what caused a riff between them, especially when Harden iso ball was not as successful in the playoffs.

With that in mind, I think CP3 showed a lot last season mentoring and sharing the limelight with not just SGA but with Schroeder as well. Paul didn’t demand the ball all the time. In fact, even in the playoffs, there were times he actively pushed SGA or Schroeder to be more aggressive and take over. Both young guys seemed to really appreciate CP3. That’s what it looked like anyway. I think he’ll be closer to that version of CP3 with Devin Booker than the LA Clippers CP3 who pounded the ball into the ground in PNR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think CP's presence will further help Booker's development tbh

Paul is a high IQ point guard, it's going to be fine

Thread Information