View Poll Results: Will you take the vaccine?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will take it as soon as it is available to me

18 50.00%
  • I will NEVER take it under any circumstances

4 11.11%
  • I will take a wait and see approach before deciding.

14 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who downplayed covid rushing in line to get the vaccine deserve criticism for their hypocrisy. with that being said, if public leaders get the vaccines, and that helps foster public trust in the necessity and safety of the vaccine, then that's a good result that shouldnt be ignored

frankly, the degree of public distrust is in large part due to those very people referenced above... but two wrongs dont make a right
    Very true.
    But these types of politicians on both sides can get re-elected. That’s not good. They will bow to any sort of “popular“ movement no matter how detestable. Trump was a master at this. We dont need these people running our country.

They can’t stand up and strongly state that the idea of cutting people’s heads off for stealing is harsh. Then the bend back when their leader gets an L and really don’t have a belief either way. Just get elected, that’s the goal. Not get elected based on reasonable plans and ideas, just get elected. Both teams have this problem.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-29-2020 at 12:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really bothers the derp being called derp by everyone.

Of course, he is now the “Official Derp.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife got the moderna vax a couple of hours ago. No issues yet.
    So side effects for her were sore shoulder, more than the flu shot, but that's all.

Her sister got it at the same time and same thing.
    Wife got the 2nd dose around 5pm yesterday. She had a crappy night with chills/body aches. She planned to just power thru work today but cancelled her afternoon and came home early due to nausea. Most of the other doctors & staff also felt crappy and went home early today. Her sister took the day off ahead of time and is at home with a 101F fever and feeling like .

So the 2nd dose of Moderna packs a punch as designed. Plan your day after accordingly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife got the 2nd dose around 5pm yesterday. She had a crappy night with chills/body aches. She planned to just power thru work today but cancelled her afternoon and came home early due to nausea. Most of the other doctors & staff also felt crappy and went home early today. Her sister took the day off ahead of time and is at home with a 101F fever and feeling like .

So the 2nd dose of Moderna packs a punch as designed. Plan your day after accordingly.
    If not at risk, do not need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention then virus mutation scenario. Which is likely.

This vaccine might not work a few months from now vs mutated Covid. No matter what pharma doctors tell you. Facts are facts

I am 99% sure they will turn this "vaccine" into a yearly flu shot like money making scheme.

Id rather root for treatments for now imho

Nostradamus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas has 1.9 million doses but they are out already earmarked for at-risk population and healthcare workers. The population at large is already going to get a chance to wait and see as it is by the time it first becomes available.
    Dallas tried to prioritize "at risk" Blacks, racist bag Abbott threatened to stop all vaccines to Dallas

Thread Information