View Poll Results: Will you take the vaccine?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will take it as soon as it is available to me

18 50.00%
  • I will NEVER take it under any circumstances

4 11.11%
  • I will take a wait and see approach before deciding.

14 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Curious to see the different opinions tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll take it.

But right away? Probably not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a public health doctor unless you have a medical reason for excluding (that will be part of labeling) you should take. US tests and approves vaccines effectively and while there may be rare side effects has a program for that as well. There will be vaccine hesitancy with these vaccines but sadly will be due a lot of disinformation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If either gets FDA approval then yeah, as soon as people my age are able to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choice #3 is implied by choice #1 anyways if you're not 65+ or a healthcare worker.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If either gets FDA approval then yeah, as soon as people my age are able to.
    This.

Millions of people are going to get it before I do, so I'll know if they start dying and coming back as pedophile communist zombies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Not anhtime soon.

LOL taking a warp speed vaccine that was rushed for economic reasons especially since theres less than 1% chance of dying

That being said if I was pushing 65 plus or had serious health issues then yes I would.

I would probably take the vaccine next fall if nigas dont start growing pig tails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp will be in line on opening day.
    IT WAS OPENING WEEKEND

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should have natural immunity now, but I would get it. My demographic will be the last in line tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Not anhtime soon.

LOL taking a warp speed vaccine that was rushed for economic reasons especially since theres less than 1% chance of dying

That being said if I was pushing 65 plus or had serious health issues then yes I would.

I would probably take the vaccine next fall if nigas dont start growing pig tails

Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well. But many will not take but hoping enough do for herd immunity to kick in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Based Fauci says it's ok, I'll take it

After everyone who needs it more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once there's FDA approval its a layup decision, though i dont think i'd be among the first few groups of people it is rolled out for

wonder if i can get a free microchip if i pre-order the vaccine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well.
    Disagreed.

I have no problems with a normal vaccine (polio, hepa is, tb, etc)

This one is different. It was rushed and everyone knows it. And the main reason it was rushed was for economic reasons, not medical. The test sample sizes and shortened timeframe are proof.

Doctors equating anti vaxers with people that have concers like mine is what is going to create the barriers.

Lol 30k 6 week sample size

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well. But many will not take but hoping enough do for herd immunity to kick in.
    Of course there will be priority groups and those need it most at first. The death rate is above one percent some groups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagreed.

I have no problems with a normal vaccine (polio, hepa is, tb, etc)

This one is different. It was rushed and everyone knows it. The test sample sizes and shortened timeframe are proof.

Doctors equating anti vaxers with people that have concers like mine is what is going to create the barriers.

Lol 30k 6 week sample size
    Your opinion will not change goal is to vaccinate as many as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your opinion will not change goal is to vaccinate as many as possible.
    Your opinion will not change goal is to take a solidly tested safe vaccine, not a Trump warpspeed one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once there's FDA approval its a layup decision, though i dont think i'd be among the first few groups of people it is rolled out for

wonder if i can get a free microchip if i pre-order the vaccine
    Your voting in six states for Herr Soros should bump you up in line quite a bit.

I'm shocked you haven't gotten your Gates/Clinton chip yet. I've had one since I donated my crawlspace to the Silsby Underground Railroad.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 11-17-2020 at 01:19 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well.
    I see both his side and yours. There’s a reason most vaccines take years until they’re approved and distributed. You can’t know if side effects of a rushed vaccine aren’t possible a year from now because the trials haven’t lasted a long enough time. Is it rare that something could happen, sure. But it’s also rare that covid is going to give someone of his age any serious problems. So if there’s a 1% chance of him having a serious health issue from getting covid, but a 2% chance that the vaccine gives him a serious health issue, then he’s within his right to have a differing opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see both his side and yours. There’s a reason most vaccines take years until they’re approved and distributed. You can’t know if side effects of a rushed vaccine aren’t possible a year from now because the trials haven’t lasted a long enough time. Is it rare that something could happen, sure. But it’s also rare that covid is going to give someone of his age any serious problems. So if there’s a 1% chance of him having a serious health issue from getting covid, but a 2% chance that the vaccine gives him a serious health issue, then he’s within his right to have a differing opinion.
    Not to mention then virus mutation scenario. Which is likely.

This vaccine might not work a few months from now vs mutated Covid. No matter what pharma doctors tell you. Facts are facts

I am 99% sure they will turn this "vaccine" into a yearly flu shot like money making scheme.

Id rather root for treatments for now imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all make salient points but I will take vaccine early due to my work and hope many do - with respect

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I’m not in a priority group. When it’s available to me, yes.

Yes in large part because as some have suggested already, by the time I’ll be eligible to take it, I believe enough time will have passed and enough people will have taken it to get a pretty good idea not only of the practical efficacy but also possible side effects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention then virus mutation scenario. Which is likely.

This vaccine might not work a few months from now vs mutated Covid. No matter what pharma doctors tell you. Facts are facts

I am 99% sure they will turn this "vaccine" into a yearly flu shot like money making scheme.

Id rather root for treatments for now imho
    treatment is great. but if we have a vaccine available and no real treatment, then its common sense to take what's available. even if you are not particularly vulnerable, you could still be a spreader. all the herd immunity people were talking about all year? a vaccine goes a long way to getting there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all make salient points but I will take vaccine early due to my work and hope many do - with respect
    Respect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    treatment is great. but if we have a vaccine available and no real treatment, then its common sense to take what's available. even if you are not particularly vulnerable, you could still be a spreader. all the herd immunity people were talking about all year? a vaccine goes a long way to getting there
    You cant compare vaccines to treatments.

A vaccine has to work like a charm from day 1. Anything else and you have set yourself up for massive failure.

Treatments on the other hand can change and improve daily. Imo

Thread Information