Page 109 of 435 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 10866
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly why the Taliban will do all it can to avoid blame at this point.
    Biden gonna go Obamer on their asses with drones. Back to this problem.
    Indiscriminate use has a chance now.
    Not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't agree that you should pay more to fund my retirement but I'm not going to be upset if you kids get your way tbh
    Good argument against the wildly successful and popular program known as social security

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good argument against the wildly successful and popular program known as social security
    No need to get snippy young man. I said I won't be upset if you pay my way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shes probably not even vaxed right nigs. her right?

retweeting incel news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so you're just stupidly saying the same thing over and over again for no reason until you're called on it.

No. You're stupid to not know that.
    Not all Trumptqrds are white supremacists?

Good. I agree

Glad u see the light

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    capital gains should be treated as income.

there i said it.

but i dont believe in raising taxes just for the sake of raising them. use it to fund good programs. lowering age of medicare would be a good start.
    We should be raising the age of medicare - not lowering it - we're living longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not all Trumptqrds are white supremacists?

Good. I agree

Glad u see the light
    I'm glad you admitted you're stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should be raising the age of medicare - not lowering it - we're living longer.
    While we're at it - this trend of Medicare Advantage to allow $xx per month of selected items at drug stores is a complete waste of tax payer dollars. How many bandages, vitamins, etc can you need every month? Humana allows $75 worth per month. Avmed allows $25 per month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we're at it - this trend of Medicare Advantage to allow $xx per month of selected items at drug stores is a complete waste of tax payer dollars. How many bandages, vitamins, etc can you need every month? Humana allows $75 worth per month. Avmed allows $25 per month.
    Medicare Advantage is another corporate handout, period. Medicare should provide full coverage, able to negotiate prices and be available to everyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you mean SCAM?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ideally we would lower the age of medicare to 0. i'm willing to compromise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare should provide full coverage, able to negotiate prices and be available to everyone.
    Uh that a single payer system not medicare.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ideally we would lower the age of medicare to 0. i'm willing to compromise
    Bend over. I'll make ya in' willing to compromise.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Medicare Advantage is another corporate handout, period. Medicare should provide full coverage, able to negotiate prices and be available to everyone.
    Bend over. I'll make ya in' be available to everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One might call it Medicare for everyone.

or all

or something

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or all

or something
    If one wanted to play word games and mislead the public one might say it's the same thing. It's not the same thing at all though.

One might tell the truth and present a plan that would work in this country.
    One might have more success with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or all

or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one wanted to play word games and mislead the public one might say it's the same thing. It's not the same thing at all though.

One might tell the truth and present a plan that would work in this country.
    One might have more success with that.
    Didn't claim it was the same thing... heck, if Medicare is able to negotiate prices, it's definitely not the same thing...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you think Medicare is some holy grail - like you don't pay anything - maybe you guys should read up on what it really is. Original Medicare - you're on the hook for 20% - with no limit (out of pocket costs). Medicare Advantage - limited geographic area/network except for emergency care. And you pay monthly premiums regardless of which one. In addition to putting into the system your whole life and only claiming when you reach 65 - it's still going bankrupt. And some of you think this is feasible from birth - delusional. Not in this country with the educational, legal and corporate system it has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you think American healthcare is special and we need to pay 5x, 10x, sometimes 50x more than what's paid in the rest of the world for the same drug, procedure, etc, and for similar if not sometimes worse outcomes. It's like some of you won't stop fighting hard for BigPharma, BigInsurance, BigHospital, etc to continue to you repeatedly in the ass. The current system is broken because costs are out of control. It's crazy that Medicare is the number one payer of health services in this country (by a wide margin) and has zero power to negotiate prices like private companies do. It's not the only issue with cost, but it's a glaring example of a system designed to fail.

Healthcare tied to employment is another disaster made in America to ensure that if you happen to be temporarily disabled and lose your job/become unemployable (exactly at the moment you would need health coverage the most), you will go bankrupt until you can qualify for Medicaid (which basically requires you to be ing broke before you can qualify). Permanent disability? It takes two years for Medicare to kick in, just to make sure you did go bankrupt before you actually start getting benefits. How about private insurance? Once you're old enough and actually need healthcare the most, they kick you out to the government. Ain't that a sweet ing deal?

It's going to be almost 80 years since the UK figured this out, and pretty much the rest of the world followed suit. But not America, no, there's some really special flavor of stupid here for some reason.
    The problem isn't legal, there's nothing illegal about a government funded service, and it's not corporate either: corporations would absolutely love to stop having to pay for insurance for their employees. There's some on the education side, but it's primarily a political problem. Too much lobbying money exchanging hands, and too many interests.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting how a country so christian as the US cares so little about providing healthcare to its inhabitants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting how a country so christian as the US cares so little about providing healthcare to its inhabitants.
    Don't get it wrong, money comes before god...

Thread Information