Page 112 of 435 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 10859
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Follow the science"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jen may be 6 months or so away from leaving.

“This was something I told colleagues and friends, and in my discussions with the amazing people in the Biden orbit, was part of the discussion early on. I'm so honored to serve this president, and at this moment in history to be a small part of rebuilding trust in government,” Psaki said. “But I also have two little kids who are preschoolers, and I know a lot of moms who watch your show who understand that. I don't want to miss a lot of moments.”

Love her.
    Please, Mult, she was a hack for the CNN and is still a hack for mother er Biden.

Quit, , I dare ya. All talk, Mult; she ain't goin' nowhere, gonna keep that ugly mug strapped to the trough, sop up as much gravy as she can then skeedaddle back to the CNN green room and their buffet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you about this. Manchin and Sinema are the main reason this administration is going to tank.

It's going to explode in their faces as well when the next GOP congress gets rid of the filibuster too. With this level of polarization, it's going to happen sooner or later.
    They need to nuke it. In real democracies, the majority rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zogby Poll: 1 in 5 Voters Regret Voting for Biden

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They need to nuke it. In real democracies, the majority rules.

& I think Biden is just about ready to. He tried to be the bigger man, the statesman. That lasted till about a quarter million dead American's on his end of the COVID Death Ledger toted up.

Can you imagine this 's BP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci Ouchie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does fauci have to do with afghanistan?

fauci derangement syndrome

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what does fauci have to do with afghanistan?

fauci derangement syndrome
    I love Fauci! You?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + More than 80 percent of Americans received $1400 cash payments from the Biden stimulus plan.

But a new poll from
    Civiqs shows that only 37 percent of Americans say Biden has done something that benefited them personally,

while 57 percent say he hasn’t.

Maybe he should have stuck to his promise of putting a $2,000 check into every American’s account.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/09...ng-charges-25/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + Since Biden assumed office, he has canceled less than $10 billion in student debt.

Over the same period of time total student debt has increase by five-fold more than what Biden’s canceled.

Jan. 20th, 2021: $1,789,486,921,972

Sep. 2nd, 2021: $1,842,204,407,728

Increase: $52,717,485,756

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/09...ng-charges-25/

any hasn't Biden stopped the slaughter of wolves?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Hail Biden!

If you’ve never been in a major accident and you don’t have a stack of speeding tickets to your name, you should pay the lowest possible rate on your car insurance, right?

Not necessarily. Insurance companies use a whole host of factors to decide what you pay, many of which have nothing to do with how you behave behind the wheel.

Sound strange? That’s why the Biden administration is taking a hard look at how auto insurers set their premiums — an investigation that could have a dramatic effect on how much you pay.

In May, the Federal Insurance Office (FIO), a part of the U.S. Treasury Department, said it would launch a study on the affordability of car insurance, particularly in low- and moderate-income areas, and the impact that “non-driving” factors have on premiums.

Critics of this system believe the use of non-driving factors is unfair and discriminates against lower-income and minority drivers — one of the main reasons the government is taking a look.

The FIO’s investigation follows a February CNN town hall meeting in which President Joe Biden ridiculed the fact that some people pay higher insurance premiums because of where they live.

Those factors include credit history, homeownership status, marital status, occupation, education and where you live.

Insurance companies have relied on such information for a long time. They say these factors are closely tied to a driver’s risk of making a claim, and thus ensure people who should pay more do pay more. That allows people who pose lower risks to pay less.

Critics of this system believe the use of non-driving factors is unfair and discriminates against lower-income and minority drivers — one of the main reasons the government is taking a look.

The FIO’s investigation follows a February CNN town hall meeting in which President Joe Biden ridiculed the fact that some people pay higher insurance premiums because of where they live.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-wants-s...210000421.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BIDEN’S BASIC QUESTION IN A 2009 WHITE HOUSE MEETING

EXPOSED THE FOLLY OF THE AFGHANISTAN WAR

“If the government’s a criminal syndicate a year from now,

how will troops make a difference?”

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/02/afghanistan-obama-war-biden

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater lost it a couple years ago. He's a troll account for some nation..
    The GWOT Generals LIED about their success and "improvement" for 20 years, couldn't win (since 1945), no matter how many $Ts financed them.

Generals now retired wealthily on $15K+ / month, plus chair-warming jobs in MIC companies.

And of course, the "intelligence" people didn't know WTF was going and/or "fixed up" the "intelligence" to fit the politics
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-06-2021 at 10:26 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The GWOT Generals LIED about their success and "improvement" for 20 years, couldn't win (since 1945), no matter how many $Ts financed them.

Generals now retired wealthily on $15K+ / month, plus chair-warming jobs in MIC companies.

And of course, the "intelligence" people didn't know WTF was going and/or "fixed up" the "intelligence" to fit the politics
    Though the biggest of the Generals took time out to plot the assassination of President Trump..."We got the guns. He doesn't!" - Gen Milley.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump left behind a 'political quagmire' for Biden with his disastrous trade policies

Donald Trump's steel tariffs
    that saddled consumers with higher sticker prices on goods with businesses and has European trade partners urging him to roll them back.

While noting that Trump's trade policies put some steelworkers back to work -- and cost others their jobs --due to foreign imports burdened by the tariffs,

companies that were unhappy with Trump's decision are hoping Biden will reverse them.
    Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum created pain for American farmers, with the report stating that they boosted the "costs for equipment and infrastructure and causing some farmers and agricultural firms to scrap purchases."

the tariffs had backfired and led to job losses that may have contributed to his 2020 re-election defeat.

higher steel prices resulting from the tariffs dented demand from the Michigan-based U.S. auto industry and other steel consumers.

And
    the Trump administration has never followed through on an infrastructure plan."

"The Biden administration understands that simply lifting steel tariffs without any solution in place, particularly beyond the dialogue, could well mean layoffs and plant closures in Pennsylvania and in Ohio and other states where obviously the impact would be felt not only economically but politically,"

political minefield Biden and his trade and labor advisers are entering.

the steelworkers don't represent a huge number of voters because there's just not that many of them, but they are important voters in important states,"

passing and signing the infrastructure bill could soften the blow for the president if decides to roll back Trump's tariffs.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-left-...olicies-report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    far-left, Marxist-Leninist, etc.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump left behind a 'political quagmire' for Biden with his disastrous trade policies

Donald Trump's steel tariffs
    that saddled consumers with higher sticker prices on goods with businesses and has European trade partners urging him to roll them back.

While noting that Trump's trade policies put some steelworkers back to work -- and cost others their jobs --due to foreign imports burdened by the tariffs,

companies that were unhappy with Trump's decision are hoping Biden will reverse them.
    Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum created pain for American farmers, with the report stating that they boosted the "costs for equipment and infrastructure and causing some farmers and agricultural firms to scrap purchases."

the tariffs had backfired and led to job losses that may have contributed to his 2020 re-election defeat.

higher steel prices resulting from the tariffs dented demand from the Michigan-based U.S. auto industry and other steel consumers.

And
    the Trump administration has never followed through on an infrastructure plan."

"The Biden administration understands that simply lifting steel tariffs without any solution in place, particularly beyond the dialogue, could well mean layoffs and plant closures in Pennsylvania and in Ohio and other states where obviously the impact would be felt not only economically but politically,"

political minefield Biden and his trade and labor advisers are entering.

the steelworkers don't represent a huge number of voters because there's just not that many of them, but they are important voters in important states,"

passing and signing the infrastructure bill could soften the blow for the president if decides to roll back Trump's tariffs.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-left-...olicies-report
    Excellent! Whatever gives that sucker in the White House a hard row-to-hoe is Jake with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Hail Biden!

If you’ve never been in a major accident and you don’t have a stack of speeding tickets to your name, you should pay the lowest possible rate on your car insurance, right?

Not necessarily. Insurance companies use a whole host of factors to decide what you pay, many of which have nothing to do with how you behave behind the wheel.

Sound strange? That’s why the Biden administration is taking a hard look at how auto insurers set their premiums — an investigation that could have a dramatic effect on how much you pay.

In May, the Federal Insurance Office (FIO), a part of the U.S. Treasury Department, said it would launch a study on the affordability of car insurance, particularly in low- and moderate-income areas, and the impact that “non-driving” factors have on premiums.

Those factors include credit history, homeownership status, marital status, occupation, education and where you live.

Insurance companies have relied on such information for a long time. They say these factors are closely tied to a driver’s risk of making a claim, and thus ensure people who should pay more do pay more. That allows people who pose lower risks to pay less.

"taking a hard look"

Like they took a hard look at how to leave the Stan?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Hail Biden!

That's because some places have more car accidents than others. I insure 4 cars - when college address is listed, it's less than when my S. Florida home address is listed. And that's with 2 college aged, male students with relatively new licenses in north Florida vs 2 older, experienced people who haven't had accidents/tickets in ages in South Florida. This stupid Biden comment is similar to people paying higher homeowner premium because of where they live. What does he not understand about RISK?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, boomster.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this has been a known need for a year and a half, this isn't just incompetence, it's negligence.

U.S. COVID-19 tests again in short supply as infections soar, schools reopen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Political considerations overrode science and alienated scientists, another point of continuity with Trump.

It also looks like the Biden Administration could miss their Sept 20 booster rollout

Former officials say the White House jumped the gun by announcing the September 20 date before booster shots had been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…

The issue has caused such tension within the administration that two senior FDA officials last week announced their retirements from the organisation’s vaccine department.

Allies of Marion Gruber and Philip Krause said the two had been upset by the way in which the FDA’s role had been undermined over several months.

The FDA declined to comment on the retirements, but one former administration official said: “Those resignations were shocking. And with cases near record highs and booster shots about to be rolled out, they come at the worst possible time.”
    https://www.ft.com/content/37fdfcbf-...7-bf3952969c8c

Thread Information