Post Count
    what is he even trying to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shameless
    Pretty sure that's fake, but hilarious.
    of course its fake

theres the daily show logo at the top. because they posted that earlier in the day as their joke prediction of what fox news WOULD look like

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Marvin Gaye was the first to sing the Anthem in 4/4 iirc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden has "bigger issues" to worry about than following his own rule about wearing a face mask on federal property, according to White House press secretary Jennifer Psaki.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden has "bigger issues" to worry about than following his own rule about wearing a face mask on federal property, according to White House press secretary Jennifer Psaki.
    yep, needs to figure out how to keep AZ blue, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sen. Graham: 'Disgusting' If Amazon Held Out Assisting Trump

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, needs to figure out how to keep AZ blue, tbh
    Probably why he's slow-rolling the trial of Dear Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the MOAB

MTG is a Sandy Hook truther and a Stoneman Douglas truther

When asked for comment, Greene’s office pointed to a tweet from the congresswoman criticizing Media Matters and saying it produces fake news. Additionally, her office pointed to a tweet from Jan. 19, calling gun-free school zones a failure.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...eene-to-resign

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Jim Crow Joe Manchin sacks up and nukes the filibuster, Biden might actually have a presidency that history books remember as one of the all time greats.

Right now McConnell is basically toying with the rules and counting on Manchin not changing his position which unfortunately will probably work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (CNN)It's just one small part of the sweeping immigration overhaul President Biden is pushing.

But the symbolic significance is huge.
    Biden's proposed bill, if passed, would remove the word "alien" from US immigration laws, replacing it with the term "noncitizen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Reverses Trump-Era Anti-abortion 'Global Gag Rule'

President Joe Biden's decision to scrap a "deadly" Trump-era policy banning funding for aid groups that discuss abortion could unleash billions in dollars for life-saving services in developing countries, women's rights groups said Thursday.

Tell me why the do we have a un if usa keeps giving other people money then usa legal citizens ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (CNN)It's just one small part of the sweeping immigration overhaul President Biden is pushing.

But the symbolic significance is huge.
    Biden's proposed bill, if passed, would remove the word "alien" from US immigration laws, replacing it with the term "noncitizen
    Makes sense. He would love more messicans voting (D) in AZ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Reverses Trump-Era Anti-abortion 'Global Gag Rule'

President Joe Biden's decision to scrap a "deadly" Trump-era policy banning funding for aid groups that discuss abortion could unleash billions in dollars for life-saving services in developing countries, women's rights groups said Thursday.

Tell me why the do we have a un if usa keeps giving other people money then usa legal citizens ?
    foreign aid is about 1% of our spending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why ?
    Does that include giving to un ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats can “forget about unity” if they continue to push for an impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate of former President Donald Trump, ex-White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said Thursday.

“That’s gone, that’s off the table,” the 71-year-old Navarro, a Democrat turned Republican economist, said on the “War Room” podcast on Wednesday. “This will be a 50–50 country. The gap between us will be a chasm. There will be nothing but friction.”

If Biden is unable, or unwilling, to persuade Congressional Democrats “from backing down from trying to gut Donald J. Trump, forget about unity,” Navarro added.

Despite Biden’s weeks long call for “unity,” the Democratically controlled House of Representatives impeached Trump on Jan. 13 claiming that he incited an “insurrection” a week earlier by encouraging his supporters at a rally to march “peacefully” to the U.S. Capitol. Several hundred people breached the Capitol building while the Congress was debating certification of the Electoral College vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats can “forget about unity” if they continue to push for an impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate of former President Donald Trump, ex-White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said Thursday.

“That’s gone, that’s off the table,” the 71-year-old Navarro, a Democrat turned Republican economist, said on the “War Room” podcast on Wednesday. “This will be a 50–50 country. The gap between us will be a chasm. There will be nothing but friction.”

If Biden is unable, or unwilling, to persuade Congressional Democrats “from backing down from trying to gut Donald J. Trump, forget about unity,” Navarro added.

Despite Biden’s weeks long call for “unity,” the Democratically controlled House of Representatives impeached Trump on Jan. 13 claiming that he incited an “insurrection” a week earlier by encouraging his supporters at a rally to march “peacefully” to the U.S. Capitol. Several hundred people breached the Capitol building while the Congress was debating certification of the Electoral College vote.
    lol isnt this the same navarro who was releasing the election conspiracy theories? he can go himself

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol isnt this the same navarro who was releasing the election conspiracy theories? he can go himself
    Easy now, ducks is blue......in Yuma

Show some compassion.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Unity starts with accountability

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    resident Joe Biden's proposed $1.9 trillion stimulus plan reportedly faces challenges from moderate Republicans in the Senate.

Sens. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and Mitt Romney, R-Utah, expressed doubt about another stimulus package, especially one with such a steep price tag less than a month after Congress passed a $900 billion measure, per CNBC. Both senators were members of the bipartisan group that crafted December’s stimulus bill framework.

While GOP criticism had been expected, comments from Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., also signaled the bill will need to be edited to have a chance to pass. After originally shooting down a third stimulus entirely, Manchin said he prefers checks targeted for people who really need financial help. He also said the nation's infrastructure was a higher priority.

Biden began his term on Wednesday with Democrats holding a relatively small majority in the House and 50-50 Senate where Vice President Kamala Harris holds the tiebreaking vote.
    A CNBC source said National Economic Council Director Brian Deese was scheduled to meet with a group of bipartisan senators to address concerns with the bill.

Expected to advocate Biden's original plan, Deese reportedly also will consider input from Republican members who could help pass the measure without the tedious budget reconciliation process that would allow it to get through with only Democrat votes.

Deese didn't immediately respond to a CNBC request for comment.

Meanwhile, the Democrat-held House could move to pass components of Biden's proposal as soon as the first week in February.

Representatives will work in committees throughout next week "so that we are completely ready to go to the floor" with a bill when the chamber returns next month, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Thursday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unity starts with accountability
    Yes 70 percent for the big guy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes 70 percent for the big guy
    That’s not evidence of anything. Cry more snowflake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grassley calls on Biden to condemn rioting in Oregon, Washington
    'I’m waiting for Pres Biden to condemn violence/looting/arson,' he tweets

Thread Information