Page 131 of 435 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 10860
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Further, 64 percent said they trusted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, down 2 percentage points from when the last survey.

Sixty percent said they trusted “national public health officials” to provide accurate information about COVID-19, down 2 points.

As usual, the good doctor Fauci polling way better than politicos

Thanks for sharing.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so you're blaming the inflation on a bill that didn't even pass yet? At this point this administration hasn't even spent 1/3 of the trillions in tax cuts spent by the previous admin.
    ...& that's why your administration can't do it, but you're going to anyway because your administration wants to have their fun as did the last two administrations. Mother er Biden doesn't want to be hindered on his spending spree. That'a nary fun. Bust his hump to steal the Presidency only to have to scrimp and do without during his crooked siege. No, that won't do. So, him and the others will take less than that 3.5 trillion. Sure, they'd a taken the full amount had it been passed, sure, but now that the light has been turned on and the fight has commenced they'll take something twixt 2 & 2.5 trillion and Sinema and Manchin will accept that and that sucker squattin' in the White House will have his fun time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Further, 64 percent said they trusted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, down 2 percentage points from when the last survey.

Sixty percent said they trusted “national public health officials” to provide accurate information about COVID-19, down 2 points.

As usual, the good doctor Fauci polling way better than politicos

Thanks for sharing.
    Whataboutism.exe --help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doing awesome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...& that's why your administration can't do it, but you're going to anyway because your administration wants to have their fun as did the last two administrations. Mother er Biden doesn't want to be hindered on his spending spree. That'a nary fun. Bust his hump to steal the Presidency only to have to scrimp and do without during his crooked siege. No, that won't do. So, him and the others will take less than that 3.5 trillion. Sure, they'd a taken the full amount had it been passed, sure, but now that the light has been turned on and the fight has commenced they'll take something twixt 2 & 2.5 trillion and Sinema and Manchin will accept that and that sucker squattin' in the White House will have his fun time.
    You were all in on that fun the last go around, so let's stop pretending this is about money or inflation, this is all about spite... some honesty wouldn't hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism.exe --help
    Was quoting the article you posted. If that's whataboutism, then it came directly from you.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were all in on that fun the last go around, so let's stop pretending this is about money or inflation, this is all about spite... some honesty wouldn't hurt.
    As you were the go around before that one...and I stipulated to (the last go around) during President Trump. Each of them want to have that blank check and nothing is going to stop them. Nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was quoting the article you posted. If that's whataboutism, then it came directly from you.
    You dodged the fact that Biden is distrusted by most americans. Yet you chose to talk about a dr that works for the CDC.

Whataboutism.exe --force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dodged the fact that Biden is distrusted by most americans. Yet you chose to talk about a dr that works for the CDC.

Didn't dodge anything. I didn't say what you posted was wrong, I simply highlighted another part of your linked article.

If you're going to get this mad over things you post, you should probably check them before sharing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't dodge anything. I didn't say what you posted was wrong, I simply highlighted another part of your linked article.

If you're going to get this mad over things you post, you should probably check them before sharing
    Thus my reply:

Whataboutism.exe --asap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Fauci doesn't work for the CDC, he's the director of the NIAID, which is part of the NIH which is part of the HHS department...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thus my reply:

Whataboutism.exe --asap
    You posted the article, I merely quoted it. You're madness over the backfire is duly noted though, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Fauci doesn't work for the CDC, he's the director of the NIAID, which is part of the NIH which is part of the HHS department...
    Was Falsuchis name mentioned in the article. Yes or no?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Seems pretty clear that the insight is Americans trust the CDC over politicians swinging from the hip, which is good to see.

I don't want my President to pretend to be a medical expert, I want him to defer to experts instead of swinging from the hip.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop confusing hater with facts as there is nothing you can do to stop him from being #StillWithHim.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improve my life - what a joke.

Costco gloves - $19.99 now $29.99
    car seat covers - $29.99 now $38.99

Just a couple examples from this week - we won't even talk about the supermarket bill or going out to eat. And this 3.5 trillion dollar bill that will "pay for itself" - LOL.
    your adored buddy Trash and his homicidally botched pandemic preparedness and MISmanagement are infinitely more responsible for US inflation than Biden ever was or will be.

Then there are the Capitalists who killed Ms of jobs and sent them, and fragilized the just-in-time critical US supply chain, offshore. Health care is still short of supplies due to for-profit bean counters refusing to stock in inventory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems pretty clear that the insight is Americans trust the CDC over politicians swinging from the hip, which is good to see.

I don't want my President to pretend to be a medical expert, I want him to defer to experts instead of swinging from the hip.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    The thread is about Biden. The tweet is about Biden. The article headline is about Biden.

Yet..... but Falsuchi (not even mentioned anywhere)

Whataboutism.exe --purge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you're blaming the inflation on a bill that didn't even pass yet? At this point this administration hasn't even spent 1/3 of the trillions in tax cuts spent by the previous admin.
    Where do I blame inflation on this to be bill? I see "And" - not "because of." My post is in response to that tweet "improve your life."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Fed has been dumping $Ts, QE, etc, plus the CARES act and ARR act, all that is not spent yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based Biden, tbh

"It happens to everybody, it's part of the process."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The thread is about Biden. The tweet is about Biden. The article headline is about Biden.

Yet..... but Falsuchi (not even mentioned anywhere)

Whataboutism.exe --purge
    I never even brought up Fauci. You seem unhealthily obsessed with him. This is not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater's BDS/TDS

one of the worst cases here, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never even brought up Fauci. You seem unhealthily obsessed with him. This is not my problem.
    Ma salvadorian homeboy did

Thus its whataboutism.exe

Try to keep up champ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma salvadorian homeboy did

Thus its whataboutism.exe

Try to keep up champ
    Remember Spurminator is poster C time and again. Didn't make the claim, denies it happened, wants to call you out for suggesting he made such a claim, you weren't talking to him but buttinski butted in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gotta love Cruz

Thread Information