Page 175 of 435 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 10859
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump did win the electin easily. They stpped cunting in swing states and added vtes vernight. This is bvius t anyne with a pair f brain cells.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This Twitter feed is gold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 was a catastrophe, but the preference of both parties for business as usual over public health made it all better -- for business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 was a catastrophe, but the preference of both parties for business as usual over public health made it all better -- for business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming up on, what, 800,000 dead from COVID in a little under two years and no grieving allowed?

So tuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many 9/11s is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the current rate, one over one and a half days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a preventable disease.that your side is still playing defense for because resentment about orange man losing and political expediency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure she wouldave tri3d to hold on to power. She advised many democrats to not concede.
    No she would have not. She's ugly and terrible, but she's not a fascist, nope.

Plus she conceded right away, and that's far from the point. Rallying your supporters to go stop the democratic process is.

Sorry, we disagree on this.

And thanks for agreeing w the fact that Shillary woulda been worse than Dump

Cheers
    Always stated this, even when Dennison won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, not like that. She would have done it one suppressed pistol behind the ear at a time.
    Not sure what you're referring to, but if there's one good thing you can say about Shillary is that she had no trouble conceding when she lost the election.

And both her and her husband left their government positions without complaints when they were due to leave them. That's respect for ins utions and democracy.

Don't recall slick Willy talking about his third term before he event got to his second, tbh... you'll never hear that from Shillary either...

This kind of stuff:

President Trump said Saturday that he plans to “negotiate” to run again in 2024 if he wins reelection in November, his latest in a series of comments that have alarmed critics who say he has little regard for cons utional boundaries.

During a rally in Minden, Nevada, Trump predicted he would win reelection and carry Nevada, a state he lost narrowly in 2016.

“After that,” Trump said, “we’ll negotiate,” asserting that he’s “probably en led to another four after that” based on “the way we were treated.”

The comments echo ones Trump made during a rally in Wisconsin in August, in which he stated he would win four more years and “go for another four years” because “they spied on my campaign,” likely referencing his unproven “Obamagate” theory.

lmao, what a big ing loser...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're referring to, but if there's one good thing you can say about Shillary is that she had no trouble conceding when she lost the election.

And both her and her husband left their government positions without complaints when they were due to leave them. That's respect for ins utions and democracy.

Don't recall slick Willy talking about his third term before he event got to his second, tbh... you'll never hear that from Shillary either...

This kind of stuff:

President Trump said Saturday that he plans to “negotiate” to run again in 2024 if he wins reelection in November, his latest in a series of comments that have alarmed critics who say he has little regard for cons utional boundaries.

During a rally in Minden, Nevada, Trump predicted he would win reelection and carry Nevada, a state he lost narrowly in 2016.

“After that,” Trump said, “we’ll negotiate,” asserting that he’s “probably en led to another four after that” based on “the way we were treated.”

The comments echo ones Trump made during a rally in Wisconsin in August, in which he stated he would win four more years and “go for another four years” because “they spied on my campaign,” likely referencing his unproven “Obamagate” theory.

lmao, what a big ing loser...
    ...he made President, by God. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No she would have not. She's ugly and terrible, but she's not a fascist, nope.

Plus she conceded right away, and that's far from the point. Rallying your supporters to go stop the democratic process is.

Sorry, we disagree on this.

Always stated this, even when Dennison won.
    Hillary, the Dems believe in governing and government,

so there's no way she would have been worse than Trash, his destructive, homicidal Exec, and the Repugs who simply hate govt to the point of destroying it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hillary, the Dems believe in governing and government,

so there's no way she would have been worse than Trash, his destructive, homicidal Exec, and the Repugs who simply hate govt to the point of destroying it.
    (We) learned everything from your side, bouts. We just never returned those lessons until...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Your problem? You can dish it, but, you will not take it.

Hey, dad; your Biden lost another 1300+ Americans to COVID yesterday. What's more, the Active Cases # has breached 9.6 million.

Put that in your smoke & pipe it.

ha, ha.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You drove a lot more in 2020?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't afford muh $5 more per fillup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elitist punching down on low wage earners, same clown who talks about increasing minimum wage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have an unusually small gas tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC tried to be elitist about umlauts.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I only have a roundtrip commute of 4 miles from home to work and can work from home whenever I feel like it so the price of gas doesn’t mean much to me, but I’m paying $40 more per fill up.

Your napkin math is terrible and I find it strange you’re trying to mock people who commute many miles daily for work about the increase in gas prices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys really care about working people now, don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC tried to be elitist about umlauts.
    Idiots make decision to buy pickup trucks that give poor gas mileage now complaining about costs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gas prices have been higher than this in the past. Probably prudent to plan for that kind of thing if possible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gas prices have been higher than this in the past. Probably prudent to plan for that kind of thing if possible.
    With President Trump: $2.29 a gallon.
    With MF Biden: $3.95 a gallon.

Though I'm pleased as punch that sucker tested negative on his COVID Test. I'm countin' coup on this sucker and I want to lodge every coup right in his in' lap. That sucker.

Thread Information