Page 193 of 435 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.
    "Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election
    Resign Biden now !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services officially tossed out a Trump-era policy that would have prevented Medicare from paying more for certain outpatient drugs than the lowest price paid by other wealthy countries, according to a final rule released last week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Promoting google over other search engines from the White House. Ethics violation at the minimum. Impeach!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would you say if trump said google it you stupid idiot

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how all of you think this confused old man is any sort of downgrade from the previous confused old man

But hey, fire away. We had plenty of fun at Dear Leader's expense. Turnabout is fair play.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love how all of you think this confused old man is any sort of downgrade from the previous confused old man

But hey, fire away. We had plenty of fun at Dear Leader's expense. Turnabout is fair play.
    GD right it is. You had this comin' & ya know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GD right it is. You had this comin' & ya know it.
    Everyone had it coming. Maybe if your man was a better President he could have prevented it. But here we are.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everyone had it coming. Maybe if your man was a better President he could have prevented it. But here we are.
    My ass. He beat Clinton and your side immediately threw in his face ever more. That's all it took.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass. He beat Clinton and your side immediately threw in his face ever more. That's all it took.
    He beat Clinton because she sucked worse than he did at the time. He threw in his own face and wound up a worse candidate than Biden. You don't like eating that sandwich, but you have to just the same...even if you just lie to yourself about it every day.

Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Oh we will, thanks.

Joe and his canker sore of a VP are the gift that keeps on giving. Endless bone headed material to dissect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden doing just Peachy

Old Joe is killing it, literally, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Joe is killing it, literally, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inflation and wages are different issues. Wages can go up and I'd bet you don't think inflation needs to rise to accommodate. Though it would be great if wages were always adjusted to meet rises in CoL, it doesn't mean that the wage discussion has to be focused on the CoL. The focus should instead be on creating a more marketable employee, not on forcing an employer to pay more for entry level work than the market dictates. Whether or not the market dictates 15 an hour for an entry level job, it really doesn't have much to do with minimum wages. There are many jobs that pay more than minimum wage for entry level work, there's just some that don't because the line of people who aren't qualified to do the work for whatever reason (can't get there on time, drug habits, criminal record, past employment history, etc...) is incredibly long. When employers cannot find minimum wage workers, they'll have to raise the offer or change the category of employee they are looking for.
    I’m not arguing whether an employer needs this or that, inflation effectively raise prices and, if wages aren’t raising at the same or higher rate, you’re effectively losing purchasing power. This is the bare basics of economics 101. I understand Americans haven’t had to deal with things like hyperinflation, which makes this issue stick out like a sore thumb, but steady small inflation over a number of years has the same effect. So yeah, inflation is one factor that goes directly to wages. It’s not the only factor, but certainly one.

Someone decides to not get vaxxed, let them die. If that same someone decides to quit school, give them more starting pay. Sorry, but I was born dirt poor and have worked for less than minimum wage. I didn't stay that way. If you cannot afford to have kids, don't. I am pro choice, anti abortion. Choose to not have babies.

For people immigrating from areas where advancement wasn't possible, that's a different issue. Many of those people including Asians and Indians do just fine, they do better than fine.

I tip really well, and mostly in cash so they can decide on their own if they want to report it or not. I don't just offer a buck and good luck, vote dem, maybe your wages will be increased. Pretty sure I gave WH23 a 10 spot he framed.

Of course there's always enlistment into the military. That's how I got out.

Max unemployment comes to about 13.50 an hour, fwiw.
    What I came to find out is most people are not like you (or me). I have a 20-something nephew, raised like . He’s not a bad kid, but en led, uneducated. We housed him for a year, tried to help him every way possible, including finishing high school, which he didn’t. Taught him how to apply for jobs, showed him how hard I work for what I have, etc but it was just too late. After some time he went back and started getting burger flipping jobs for the minimum, living with his brother in this ty place, coz that money sure isn’t enough to live. His mom (lol trump ) never worked a day in her life, lived off the govt checks, and when he was 19 and couldn’t get a meal ticket out of him, kicked him out of the house. His dad divorced and left when he was a teen. This is also a kid that still doesn’t know what he wants in life or what he likes. Completely foreign to me, I had a job doing what I do today by the time I was 16. He tried to sign up for the Army and they didn’t take him (bad knee).

I could give him half a million and he’ll blow it three months. Loves money, doesn’t want to work for it. Gets fired all the time once he burns out and normally is an expletive filled tirade to his manager. I’m lost how you right that ship. At some point we decided with the wife we’re going to help him if something drastic happens, but he needs to figure out how life works.

Once upon a time I thought he was an outlier, and he’s possibly in the minority, but meeting people he worked with or friends of him, there’s actually a lot more of them that it looks (or at least that I thought there was out there).

Again, would be easy to just say this is all the kids’ fault. But I know for a fact its not and we’ll be around to try to help him out, but how many more are out there like him and what happens when they don’t have help. What you do? I really don’t have an answer for this, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh we will, thanks.

Joe and his canker sore of a VP are the gift that keeps on giving. Endless bone headed material to dissect.
    Dems had their four years, now you have yours. Go for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not arguing whether an employer needs this or that, inflation effectively raise prices and, if wages aren’t raising at the same or higher rate, you’re effectively losing purchasing power. This is the bare basics of economics 101. I understand Americans haven’t had to deal with things like hyperinflation, which makes this issue stick out like a sore thumb, but steady small inflation over a number of years has the same effect. So yeah, inflation is one factor that goes directly to wages. It’s not the only factor, but certainly one.

What I came to find out is most people are not like you (or me). I have a 20-something nephew, raised like . He’s not a bad kid, but en led, uneducated. We housed him for a year, tried to help him every way possible, including finishing high school, which he didn’t. Taught him how to apply for jobs, showed him how hard I work for what I have, etc but it was just too late. After some time he went back and started getting burger flipping jobs for the minimum, living with his brother in this ty place, coz that money sure isn’t enough to live. His mom (lol trump ) never worked a day in her life, lived off the govt checks, and when he was 19 and couldn’t get a meal ticket out of him, kicked him out of the house. His dad divorced and left when he was a teen. This is also a kid that still doesn’t know what he wants in life or what he likes. Completely foreign to me, I had a job doing what I do today by the time I was 16. He tried to sign up for the Army and they didn’t take him (bad knee).

I could give him half a million and he’ll blow it three months. Loves money, doesn’t want to work for it. Gets fired all the time once he burns out and normally is an expletive filled tirade to his manager. I’m lost how you right that ship. At some point we decided with the wife we’re going to help him if something drastic happens, but he needs to figure out how life works.

Once upon a time I thought he was an outlier, and he’s possibly in the minority, but meeting people he worked with or friends of him, there’s actually a lot more of them that it looks (or at least that I thought there was out there).

Again, would be easy to just say this is all the kids’ fault. But I know for a fact its not and we’ll be around to try to help him out, but how many more are out there like him and what happens when they don’t have help. What you do? I really don’t have an answer for this, tbh
    No offense but he sounds like a loser and you need to kick him to the curb, tell him get to steppin'. There's no reason anyone should pay him more for being an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense but he sounds like a loser and you need to kick him to the curb, tell him get to steppin'. There's no reason anyone should pay him more for being an idiot.
    No offense taken. He might be a loser but he’s still family. Plus, calling him a loser solves absolutely nothing. Like I said, we won’t be there for his petulant bull , and we made that clear. He no longer lives with us either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense taken. He might be a loser but he’s still family. Plus, calling him a loser solves absolutely nothing. Like I said, we won’t be there for his petulant bull , and we made that clear. He no longer lives with us either.
    At some point the anchor that these people create can ruin your life if you allow it to, through misplaced sense of family. Obviously he doesn't feel the same way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point the anchor that these people create can ruin your life if you allow it to, through misplaced sense of family. Obviously he doesn't feel the same way.
    We gave him a solid shot with a complete network of support for over a year and he blew it. We’re good people, but not stupid. I came to this country with a bag of clothes, $500 in my pocket and a work visa. No family, nothing else. I know the bottom and I also know what it takes to climb that ladder. What I mean by help is if he has some sort of accident, but otherwise, he’s going to have to figure it out on his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m waaay more mad with his mother and up to an extent his dad. First hand example of how you can absolutely ruin a child’s life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m waaay more mad with his mother and up to an extent his dad. First hand example of how you can absolutely ruin a child’s life.
    19 isn't a child. At some point he has to take responsibility for himself. I was in the military going on 2 years at that age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    19 isn't a child. At some point he has to take responsibility for himself. I was in the military going on 2 years at that age.
    By the time he was 19 he was kicked out. Before then, his mom wouldn’t even send him to school and basically had him around for the check. Just a cluster . His mom is absolute trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Honor killing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're here because of ass males like yourself.

Thread Information