Page 218 of 433 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 10825
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intelligent people get it.
    Joe tried and is trying to implement but MAGA communists resist.

A shift to clean energy would halt Russia's petro-thuggery and more (msn.com)
    The dead-inside ST pedocons have given up all hope and can't see beyond their fossil fuels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just how dead inside are they? This dead:

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just how dead inside are they? This dead:

Yep. Biden is one hated mother er, Dumper. & deservedly so. Richly deserving.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The dead-inside ST pedocons have given up all hope and can't see beyond their fossil fuels.
    That tired old bromide. Biden pulls it out once and again and has State run media CNN run with it. "Run hard." --------- "Check, Mr. President."

You damn fool, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp what's with the lezbo ad's?

The one that showed up was way more lovey dovey of the same two.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's fortunes in turn spell trouble for his party in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates. Republican congressional candidates have a 49-42% advantage over Democrats among registered voters, widening to 54-41% among those who say they both are registered and certain to vote in November.

When asked about Biden's "mental sharpness" to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is. When respondents were asked the same question in May 2020, when Biden was only a candidate, 51 percent said he had the "mental sharpness" needed to serve as president, while 43 percent said he did not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden's fortunes in turn spell trouble for his party in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates. Republican congressional candidates have a 49-42% advantage over Democrats among registered voters, widening to 54-41% among those who say they both are registered and certain to vote in November.

When asked about Biden's "mental sharpness" to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is. When respondents were asked the same question in May 2020, when Biden was only a candidate, 51 percent said he had the "mental sharpness" needed to serve as president, while 43 percent said he did not.
    ...though that had enough "mental sharpness" to purposely look down at his watch while 13 children stepped down from the plane, and there to meet them was their mamas and papas as well as Biden...out at Dover.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

problem is that the Dems won the gerrymandering battle this time around, and temporary maps in NC and (likely) Ohio will likely favor them for the next 2 years before being overturned and redrawn next year with more conservative courts to back them up.

I hope the moderate FL state legislature caves in to Ron DeSantis' 20-8 gerrymander. Would only be fair considering what Pritzker and Hochuli did in IL and NY and what the GOP didn't do in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's puddin time!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So good to have a great president at this time...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shared that with Thread the other day to give him good news... he needed them.

Don't pay attention to daboom1, he said he was not going to post here anymore after Trump lost... he lies like that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So good to have a great president at this time...
    Putin ran him right into the ter, rendered him to sneaking store bought "candy" to Z in the darkened theater and raiding the oligarch's kids' piggy banks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin ran him right into the ter, rendered him to sneaking store bought "candy" to Z in the darkened theater and raiding the oligarch's kids' piggy banks.
    you're still hoping this happens... I know, it hurts...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're still hoping this happens... I know, it hurts...
    I got what I wanted, what I stated I wanted from the get-go. I wanted Putin to invade Ukr. I got it. Right? Right.

Stipulate, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got what I wanted, what I stated I wanted from the get-go. I wanted Putin to invade Ukr. I got it. Right? Right.

Stipulate, El.
    You got what you wanted, Biden got what he wanted as well... Not a single boot or bullet and Putin flailing nukes...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You got what you wanted
    GD right.

- "I was loyal to you. Sure, I made money on the side, but I never turned you, Frank."

- "Tony Montana" - "Scarface"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders congratulates billionaires for making America an 'oligarchic form of society'
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/be...221037975.html

Senate Budget Committee chair Bernie Sanders says there's "really, really good news" — for the wealthiest Americans.

"What I want to point out this afternoon is that while the vast majority of people in our country are hurting emotionally, they're hurting economically, these are not difficult times for everybody," Sanders said.

He said that for billionaires and CEOS of large corporations, "these times have not been bad — they in fact have been very, very good."

"Maybe the time is approaching that we should offer a unanimous resolution congratulating the billionaire class for their enormous success in moving this country into the oligarchic form of society that they have long desired," Sanders said.

Joe did that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders congratulates billionaires for making America an 'oligarchic form of society'
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/be...221037975.html

Senate Budget Committee chair Bernie Sanders says there's "really, really good news" — for the wealthiest Americans.

"What I want to point out this afternoon is that while the vast majority of people in our country are hurting emotionally, they're hurting economically, these are not difficult times for everybody," Sanders said.

He said that for billionaires and CEOS of large corporations, "these times have not been bad — they in fact have been very, very good."

"Maybe the time is approaching that we should offer a unanimous resolution congratulating the billionaire class for their enormous success in moving this country into the oligarchic form of society that they have long desired," Sanders said.

Joe did that

Later down the same article....

"When overwhelming numbers of the American people know that it is beyond absurd that some billionaires and large profitable corporations don't pay a nickel in federal income tax, maybe just maybe we might want to change our tax system so that the rich and the powerful start paying their fair share of taxes," Sanders said.

But Democrats have struggled to pass President Joe Biden's ambitious social spending package, which Biden initially proposed should be offset by taxes on high-earning Americans and corporations. But both of those taxes were eventually torpedoed by centrist Democrat Kyrsten Sinema, a senator from Arizona. A tax on billionaires' unrealized gains — such as the value their stocks accrue — was scrapped within a day. Sen. Joe Manchin, a centrist from West Virginia, eventually pumped the brakes completely on the package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Jr. : Dad on 'World's Greatest I-Told-You-So Tour

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Jr. : Dad on 'World's Greatest I-Told-You-So Tour
    He told us Putin would be committing war crimes in Ukraine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He told us Putin would be committing war crimes in Ukraine?
    Said world would not respect usa and fear USA
    Truth bomb

Thread Information