Page 254 of 435 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC despises cheerleading.

fkn hypocrite...
    Take your lithium and settle down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN Poll: 74 Percent Say Biden WH Won't Be Able to Handle Migrant Surge

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should have happened sooner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden administration launches plans to replenish oil reserves
    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-adminis...174858094.html

The call for bids from companies will take place in fall 2022, and is intended to bolster the nation's reserves for future years. President Biden announced earlier this year the U.S. would release 1 million barrels a day from the reserve to help alleviate gas prices.
    As soon as the midterms are over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Powell thinks he can thread a needle but it's probably too late to avoid going Full Volker.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “This MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history, in recent American history,” Biden told reporters at the White House, referring to Trump’s “Make America Great Again” movement.

Energize the base haymakers week. Time to dust off the Ole Maga cap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden lies his ass off and fondles another girl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Biden’s new White House press secretary has previously claimed the 2016 presidential election was "stolen" from Hillary Clinton and that Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp "stole" the 2018 gubernatorial election from Stacey Abrams.

"Stolen emails, stolen drone, stolen election .....welcome to the world of #unpresidented Trump," Karine Jean-Pierre tweeted after former President Donald Trump's 2016 presidential win, repeating Clinton's claims that Trump was illegitimately elected.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OIL
    Published 6 hours ago

Gas prices hit new all-time high as EU considers blocking Russian oil, Biden keeps restrictions

New record-high oil price comes as the European Union edges toward oil sanctions on Russia

~~~

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

President Biden’s new White House press secretary has previously claimed the 2016 presidential election was "stolen" from Hillary Clinton and that Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp "stole" the 2018 gubernatorial election from Stacey Abrams.

"Stolen emails, stolen drone, stolen election .....welcome to the world of #unpresidented Trump," Karine Jean-Pierre tweeted after former President Donald Trump's 2016 presidential win, repeating Clinton's claims that Trump was illegitimately elected.

ducks!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& he did blast MAGA's this morning,,,nothing has changed since Trump whipped Clinton. They'll never get over it.

+ he wants to tax the rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + he wants to tax the rich.
    Yeah so he can send it to his buddies at the WEF; "10% for the big guy" ; "well sonuva he got fired"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is their plan, Qhris?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is their plan, Qhris?
    You got a crush on daboom, chump sucker?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got a crush on daboom, chump sucker?,,,,
    You have a crush on me and you're still triggered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a crush on me and you're still triggered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,
    I do have a crush on ya, chump because I love women and you are the all woman,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do have a crush on ya, chump because I love women and you are the all woman,,,,
    you hate women like all Trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cost of the diesel crunch will be filtering through the economy for awhile, since there's no short term cure for the supply problem.

The national average U.S. diesel prices were at a record $5.540 per gallon on Monday, per AAA data, more than $1.20 a gallon over the average gasoline price, and up from $3.111 at this time of the year in 2021.

“Not only are diesel prices at a record high, they are at their largest differential to gasoline on record, surpassing the 98-cent difference in 2008 and currently standing at a $1.20 per gallon premium. While motorists filling with gasoline have seen a slight rise in prices, diesel’s surge will be a double whammy as diesel prices will soon be passed along to retail channels, further pushing up the cost of goods,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy, said in a weekly commentary on Monday.

A week earlier, De Haan commented that “For now, the rising cost of diesel will surely be felt in the grocery store, hardware store or on your next flight as jet fuel prices accelerate, leading to a continued rise in inflation likely to ripple across the economy.”
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...e-Economy.html
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-11-2022 at 08:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fed cautions about downside risk

In the Financial Stability Report published this week, the Fed noted that “inflation has been higher and more persistent than expected, even before the invasion of Ukraine, and uncertainty over the inflation outlook poses risks to financial conditions and economic activity.”

“Further adverse surprises in inflation and interest rates, particularly if accompanied by a decline in economic activity, could negatively affect the financial system,” the Fed warned, adding that this combination could weaken the finances of both households and businesses, “leading to an increase in delinquencies, bankruptcies, and other forms of financial distress.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this issue has low appeal to the median voter, Biden should probably ignore it. plus, focusing on helping greedy poor people is bad optics, a virtual recipe for losing elections.

Ms. Marquez lives outside San Antonio, a city that has seen the nation’s highest rate of formula shortages — 56 percent of normal supplies were out of stock as of Tuesday, according to the retail software company Datasembly — amid a nationwide supply crunch that has left parents scrambling to feed their children.

The shortage has been a challenge for families across the country, but it is especially palpable at grocery stores and food banks in San Antonio, a Latino-majority city in South Texas where many mothers lack health insurance and work at low-wage jobs that give them little opportunity to breastfeed. Across the city, baby food aisles are nearly empty and nonprofit agencies are working overtime to get their hands on new supplies.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/10/u...-shortage.html

Thread Information