Page 257 of 435 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 10857
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great plan. Everything is awesome
    Nobody said things are awesome. But he did his job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh huh because the middle class is prospering so well in the last year with biden and democrats in control,,,
    I get tax cuts and handouts from both parties, tbh, never mattered much to me who was in power until little orange loser tried to incite a coup.

Like I said, if you're struggling, ask for a ride or a handout... call your Democrat congressman and ask for foodstamps or something, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get tax cuts and handouts from both parties, tbh, never mattered much to me who was in power until little orange loser tried to incite a coup.
    Trump broke you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would make sense if I didn't have Joe kick his ass to the curb. But I did. Joe did break you and you never recovered.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them = working class Americans (former Democrats).
    you try so hard to be elitist now you claim to champion the working class?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tried to break the country but failed.

You still want him to break the country because you, in fact, hate this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales pending before the Department of the Interior Wednesday, as Americans face record-high prices at the pump, according to AAA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales pending before the Department of the Interior Wednesday, as Americans face record-high prices at the pump, according to AAA.
    In a statement shared first with CBS News, the Department of the Interior cited a "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area" for the decision to "not move forward" with the Cook Inlet lease sale. The department also halted two leases under consideration for the Gulf of Mexico region because of "conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales."

smh maga s.... Joe broke them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tried to break the country but failed.

You still want him to break the country because you, in fact, hate this country.

Everything was kicking ass
    Boarder was secure and things were kicking ass
    Then COVID hit then people blamed him for dr stupid mistakes !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ turning blue did kick ass, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Trump had to do was be minimally competent.

He failed.

You lost because of his failure.

Does it hurt?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said, if you're struggling, ask for a ride or a handout... call your Democrat congressman and ask for foodstamps or something, tbh
    Again,,,,spoken like an elitist,,,which party is known for elitism again?,,,,youve changed, nono,,,,admit it,,,you have more in common with rich republicans than people who care about the middle class and the poor,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When di blasio is giving you advice on your political path to success you know youre in trouble,,,,

How President Biden can 'turn it around,' according to former NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio (yahoo.com)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were warned about dementia Joe now they have to endure the Biden Malaise

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are scrambling to focus on nothing but roe vs wade because everything else is a disaster and a sure thing for republicans at the midterms,,,it just gets worse and worse by the day for biden,,,,

If you think inflation is bad now, wait until Biden cancels billions in college loans | Opinion (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again,,,,spoken like an elitist,,,which party is known for elitism again?,,,,youve changed, nono,,,,admit it,,,you have more in common with rich republicans than people who care about the middle class and the poor,,,
    The GOP changed. They've been co-opted by a re with re ed fans, and now every GOP politico wants to a be re too. I'll be a solid (D) vote as long as that's the party of Trump.

Ready to cast my vote for Kamala in 2024, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were warned about dementia Joe now they have to endure the Biden Malaise

^^^ Dementia Joe beat the ever living of that guy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP changed. They've been co-opted by a re with re ed fans, and now every GOP politico wants to a be re too. I'll be a solid (D) vote as long as that's the party of Trump.

Ready to cast my vote for Kamala in 2024, tbh...
    going down with the ship, huh?,,,,nice,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    going down with the ship, huh?,,,,nice,,,,
    Give me a moderate like John Kasich, I'll be happy not to cast a vote for either party...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me a moderate like John Kasich, I'll be happy not to cast a vote for either party...

So you you must have loved Bush and McCain, huh? So since orange man made you mad and you hate his supporters, you would rather the country stay with a record inflation rate and sinking stock market,,,,not to mention international turmoil and rampant covid strains,,,,,than see Trump and his supporters in power again?,,,,ever heard the expression party over country?,,,that is you right now,,,,you would rather see the country destroyed than Trump and his supporters take control again,,,you dont care who gets hurt,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you you must have loved Bush and McCain, huh? So since orange man made you mad and you hate his supporters, you would rather the country stay with a record inflation rate and sinking stock market,,,,not to mention international turmoil and rampant covid strains,,,,,than see Trump and his supporters in power again?,,,,ever heard the expression party over country?,,,that is you right now,,,,you would rather see the country destroyed than Trump and his supporters take control again,,,you dont care who gets hurt,,,
    Bush Sr was a of a president. Probably the best Republican president in the past 50 years... Dubya was an idiot, and McCain picked Palin, the beginning of idiocracy in the GOP, tbh...

Democracy in this country is more important than Trump and his minority of loud and dumb voters. Inflation liquidates debt, the market will recover because Wall Street never loses, no matter who's at the top. Russia will lose that war, NATO and Europe will be stronger for it and you'll eat another L too.

These are the things we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ,,,that is you right now,,,,you would rather see the country destroyed than Trump and his supporters take control again,,,you dont care who gets hurt,,,
    What a re ed statement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based Boebert rips Biden's administration and Ministry of Truth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a little firecracker

Thread Information