Page 330 of 435 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 10862
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just made the comment there were a lot of fires. You were pulling your repe ious "Socrates junior" with Dirk.
    Nah, I was asking him and then you to actually do more than your regular rote bull .

You told me to kill myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only fair since you are boring the rest of us to death with your shtick of endless repe ion of the same question trying to "win" the internet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only fair since you are boring the rest of us to death with your shtick of endless repe ion of the same question trying to "win" the internet.
    My shtick is asking questions that either make you admit a reality you are uncomfortable with or just have a meltdown.

You and the others are so reluctant to concede even the most obvious point because you're desperate to not lose the internet. You almost always choose meltdown which is at least entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My shtick is asking questions that either make you admit a reality you are uncomfortable with or just have a meltdown.

You and the others are so reluctant to concede even the most obvious point because you're desperate to not lose the internet. You almost always choose meltdown which is at least entertaining.
    keep telling yourself that. You just do it to argue and be obnoxious. This last example is perfect. How is someone in San Antonio Texas supposed to know the exact percentage of violent rioters in Portland? Certainly anytime it was reported in the news all you saw was fires, burning cars, guys throwing flaming and fireworks at the police station, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep telling yourself that. You just do it to argue and be obnoxious. This last example is perfect. How is someone in San Antonio Texas supposed to know the exact percentage of violent rioters in Portland?
    That's why I said ballpark it. Your implicit claim is that the protests were mostly violent. Do something to quantify that.

Certainly anytime it was reported in the news all you saw was fires, burning cars, guys throwing flaming and fireworks at the police station, etc.
    Now you're trying to blame the media for your laziness while at the same time trying to say all the media lie because one reporter said protests one day were mostly peaceful. There was actually pretty nonstop coverage of the protests from people on the scene which included all the, yes, mostly peaceful parts. Again, you want your characterization it was all violence and fires to stand unchallenged. It's simply not true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I said ballpark it. Your implicit claim is that the protests were mostly violent. Do something to quantify that.

Now you're trying to blame the media for your laziness while at the same time trying to say all the media lie because one reporter said protests one day were mostly peaceful. There was actually pretty nonstop coverage of the protests from people on the scene which included all the, yes, mostly peaceful parts. Again, you want your characterization it was all violence and fires to stand unchallenged. It's simply not true.
    Sorry Chunk, but it didn't interest me enough to fly to Portland and count the percentage of violent protesters. You want to claim it was all butterflys and rainbows that's on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry Chunk, but it didn't interest me enough to fly to Portland and count the percentage of violent protesters. You want to claim it was all butterflys and rainbows that's on you.
    Why do you have to lie about my claim now?

Your side really seems to have a problem with honesty.

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you have to lie about my claim now?
    Well, what percentage was violent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    per this study, 6%.

per the linked study, 94% of pro-BLM marches resulted in zero complaints of violent or destructive behavior.

https://acleddata.com/2021/05/25/a-y...-blm-movement/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll ballpark far less than 1% of the total of all the protestors there the whole day.

That's why like boogaloo works on people like you who just want to make blanket statements about pretty complex situations like the protests. If several thousand people are at a demonstration all day and one guy sets an Auto Zone on fire at night or twenty guys throw at a courthouse at night -- was it a mostly violent protest?

I have to go by what most of the people did.

My conclusion is that it was not mostly violent.

It doesn't discount that violence occurred on any scale.

You can certainly explain why you think it's mostly violent, but it seems like it will depend on the actions of a very small percentage of the total crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll ballpark far less than 1% of the total of all the protestors there the whole day.

That's why like boogaloo works on people like you who just want to make blanket statements about pretty complex situations like the protests. If several thousand people are at a demonstration all day and one guy sets an Auto Zone on fire at night or twenty guys throw at a courthouse at night -- was it a mostly violent protest?

I have to go by what most of the people did.

My conclusion is that it was not mostly violent.

It doesn't discount that violence occurred on any scale.

You can certainly explain why you think it's mostly violent, but it seems like it will depend on the actions of a very small percentage of the total crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for perfectly illustrating my point.

It's like you're agreeing with me. Is that what you're doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for perfectly illustrating my point.

It's like you're agreeing with me. Is that what you're doing?
    I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing. Just posting an actual video of the violence. It sure looks like more than your "less than 1%" and I never said it was mostly violent..that was your strawman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing. Just posting an actual video of the violence. It sure looks like more than your "less than 1%".
    Of the total number of people there throughout the day that weren't shown and you immediately forgot I had explicitly mentioned?

Either you forgot or you're being dishonest again. I'll believe either at this point. You started out disingenuous and keep going back there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    46 is President, not 45.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ "total number of people there throughout the day" as in the normal people trying to go about their business and cleaning up the mess from the night before. Who is being dishonest now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ "total number of people there throughout the day" as in the normal people trying to go about their business and cleaning up the mess from the night before. Who is being dishonest now?
    No. As in the overwhelming majority of people who did no violence as explicitly stated in the first ten seconds of your gotcha video.

I know you want to pretend they don't exist. They don't fit your narrative.

You have to be dishonest to sell your narrative. Plain and simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ Chump claiming dishonesty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ Chump claiming dishonesty.
    Proving it.

I have no idea why your side always ends up lying, but here you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “This is a BFD,”

former President Barack Obama tweeted.

“Thanks, Obama,” 😂 Biden responded.

They can be forgiven their irreverence because

this act is indeed a big deal.

It is an astonishing cap to

the legislation the Democrats have passed with their squeaky thin majority in Congress.

They have passed

the American Rescue Plan,

the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law,

the CHIPS and Science Act, and

now this, the Inflation Reduction Act."

-- email heather Cox Richardson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people crying about the "divider in chief" for calling out trump cultists as semi-fascist (he went easy on them with the "semi" qualifier tbh)

you cant call the other side communists who want to destroy this country and then cry when your bull is called what it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ICE identifies cop-killer suspects as illegal immigrants

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...legal-immigra/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What time is "To Catch A Predator" on at again so I don't miss Biden's address to the nation?

Thread Information