Page 379 of 435 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 10866
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

the whole "president said something stupid" is probably not a game you're going to win as a Trump lover tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta be dumb as a box of rocks to agree with Liz in Cheney.
    You gotta be dumb as a box of rocks to not agree with her on this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ts/ar-AA1d78EN

“Look, I think that the country right now faces hugely challenging and fundamentally important issues,” Cheney responded. “And what we’ve done in our politics is create a situation where we’re electing idiots.”

After laughter from the audience subsided, she continued: “And so, I don’t look at it through the lens of, is this what I should do or what I shouldn’t do. I look at it through the lens of, how do we elect serious people? And I think electing serious people can’t be partisan.”

“You know, because of the situation that we’re in,” Cheney continued, “where we have a major-party candidate who’s trying to unravel our democracy — and I don’t say that lightly — we have to think about, all right, what kinds of alliances are necessary to defeat him, and those are the alliances we’ve got to build across party lines.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta be dumb as a box of rocks to not agree with her on this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ts/ar-AA1d78EN
    Trump is not an idiot and he is not trying to "unravel Democracy".

That is propaganda bull .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His lawyers just argued state legislatures should be able to overrule the will of the people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the whole "president said something stupid" is probably not a game you're going to win as a Trump lover tbh
    You remember that time he misspelled coffee and it was prime time news?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

lol meltdown

Your Trump is a moron and a traitor and you still want to nominate him to be your president. Sad little sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1674249438695415809?t

The NY Post.
    Hunter Biden has admitted guilt.
    Jared Kushner was given 2 billion dollars by the Saudis (40X more)
    And the Post numbers are BS. So with BS numbers explain this.
    You wont because you cant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Troll account..got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just told colleges how to sidestep the affirmative action decision.

Then this:

Biden administration officials acknowledged Friday that their Plan B option — the Higher Education Act path — would involve far more bureaucratic hoops and regulatory minutia than the administration’s first plan, which was quickly implemented once Biden announced it last August.

“This new path is legally sound,” Biden said. “It’s going to take longer, but, in my view, it’s the best path that remains to providing for as many borrowers as possible with debt relief.

What a boss
    Last edited by ElNono; 07-01-2023 at 04:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tech Stocks Rebound in Best Half-Year Since 1983, Rising 32%

On Friday, the Nasdaq wrapped up the first six months of the year with a 1.5% rally, bringing its gains so far for 2023 to 32%. That's the sharpest first-half jump in the tech-heavy index since 1983, when the Nasdaq rose 37%...

[M]omentum is always a driver when it comes to tech, and investors are notoriously fearful of missing out, even if they simultaneously worry about frothy valuations. Coming off a miserable 2022, in which the Nasdaq lost one-third of its value, the big story was cost-cutting and efficiency. Mass layoffs at Alphabet, Meta and Amazon as well as at numerous smaller companies paved the way for a rebound in earnings and a more realistic outlook for growth. Meta and Tesla, which both got hammered last year, have more than doubled in value so far in 2023. Alphabet is up 36% after dropping 39% in 2022... Nvidia shares soared 190% in the first half, lifting the 30-year-old company's market cap past $1 trillion.

"I think you're going to continue to see tech dominate because we're still all abuzz about AI," said Bryn Talkington, managing partner at Requisite Capital Management, in an interview with CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Thursday. Talkington, whose firm holds Nvidia shares, said the chipmaker has a unique story, and that its growth is not shared across the industry. Rather, large companies working on AI have to spend heavily on Nvidia's technology. "Nvidia not only owns the shovels and axes of this AI goldrush," Talkington said. "They actually are the only hardware store in town."

Apple hasn't seen gains quite so dramatic, but the stock is still up 50% this year, trading at a record and pushing the iPhone maker to a $3 trillion market cap.
    The article points out that the last time Nasdaq stocks had a better first-half of the year, "Apple was touting its Lisa desktop computer, IBM was the most-valuable tech company in the U.S. and Mark Zuckerberg hadn't been born."

Bidenomics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the actual crime here, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the actual crime here, Qhris?
    I've adopted a mid year resolution not to converse with troll accounts. Have a nice day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've adopted a mid year resolution not to converse with troll accounts. Have a nice day
    Qhris folds.

As always.

Also, vows to remain folded forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tech Stocks Rebound in Best Half-Year Since 1983, Rising 32%

On Friday, the Nasdaq wrapped up the first six months of the year with a 1.5% rally, bringing its gains so far for 2023 to 32%. That's the sharpest first-half jump in the tech-heavy index since 1983, when the Nasdaq rose 37%...

[M]omentum is always a driver when it comes to tech, and investors are notoriously fearful of missing out, even if they simultaneously worry about frothy valuations. Coming off a miserable 2022, in which the Nasdaq lost one-third of its value, the big story was cost-cutting and efficiency. Mass layoffs at Alphabet, Meta and Amazon as well as at numerous smaller companies paved the way for a rebound in earnings and a more realistic outlook for growth. Meta and Tesla, which both got hammered last year, have more than doubled in value so far in 2023. Alphabet is up 36% after dropping 39% in 2022... Nvidia shares soared 190% in the first half, lifting the 30-year-old company's market cap past $1 trillion.

"I think you're going to continue to see tech dominate because we're still all abuzz about AI," said Bryn Talkington, managing partner at Requisite Capital Management, in an interview with CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Thursday. Talkington, whose firm holds Nvidia shares, said the chipmaker has a unique story, and that its growth is not shared across the industry. Rather, large companies working on AI have to spend heavily on Nvidia's technology. "Nvidia not only owns the shovels and axes of this AI goldrush," Talkington said. "They actually are the only hardware store in town."

Apple hasn't seen gains quite so dramatic, but the stock is still up 50% this year, trading at a record and pushing the iPhone maker to a $3 trillion market cap.
    The article points out that the last time Nasdaq stocks had a better first-half of the year, "Apple was touting its Lisa desktop computer, IBM was the most-valuable tech company in the U.S. and Mark Zuckerberg hadn't been born."

Bidenomics
    White trash MAGA s are mad they haven't been riding the DOW/S&P gravy train this year, they're extra salty.

Thread Information