Page 4 of 433 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Obama - Democratic deity who sends thrills up people's legs and makes women faint maxes out at 69 million votes.
    Biden- Feckless old dude who can't string together 2 consecutive coherent sentences gets 79 million plus.

No, there is nothing strange about that. See what you want to see. Be my guest
    your sheer stupidity will inadvertently make people disgusted at the sight of dirk, an actually intelligent and decent human being.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dominion President

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only funny math if you're stupid and can't comprehend that most heavily populated areas are all democratic. Who cares if bum counties with 4000 people voted for Trump
    This time, Biden’s winning base in 477 counties encompasses fully 70% of America’s economic activity, while Trump’s losing base of 2,497 counties represents just 29% of the economy.
    These welfare queens always been bailed out by actual hard working people who actually make a difference in the world instead of leeching off the government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bro...ic-divide/amp/

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you like statistics huh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA recount done, Biden wins, certification today.

Biden 300+ EC votes, Biden President, not Trash

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    your sheer stupidity will inadvertently make people disgusted at the sight of dirk, an actually intelligent and decent human being.
    Stalk much?
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 11-20-2020 at 10:02 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not even close... Dubya had a 80% approval rating right after 9/11.... I'll have to check, but if this guy was ever over 50% at any point during his only term, it was at most for a couple days.

It's frankly surprising to see Trump s not realize how unpopular this guy was during his tenure.
    Anybody would have had an approval rating of 80% right after 9/11 Nancy Pelosi would have polled 80% too, if she were POTUS

Dubya dragged the economy into a deep recession....without a deadly virus as the cause. His foriegn policy blunders matter, and so do Trump's who has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize like 4 times.

Trump is orange and rude.

There is no comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4-time Nobel Prize nominee, wow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelignite

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anybody would have had an approval rating of 80% right after 9/11 Nancy Pelosi would have polled 80% too, if she were POTUS

Dubya dragged the economy into a deep recession....without a deadly virus as the cause. His foriegn policy blunders matter, and so do Trump's who has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize like 4 times.

Trump is orange and rude.

There is no comparison.
    If Bush had said that he wanted to downplay the seriousness of 9/11 so people didn’t panic or that “we’ll go from 3,000 deaths to 0 deaths by September 12th, it’ll seem like a miracle!” his approval rating wouldn’t have been at 80%. Presidents actually have to handle disasters with a modi of competency for approval rating bumps (ie the week in March when Trump actually acted like a president when his approval rating eclipsed 50%).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say a quarter of million excess deaths in eight months represents a gross failure of leadership and policy. Looking at relative outcomes makes it plain that mass morbidity and mass death in the US were largely political choices rather than necessities.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Bush had said that he wanted to downplay the seriousness of 9/11 so people didn’t panic or that “we’ll go from 3,000 deaths to 0 deaths by September 12th, it’ll seem like a miracle!” his approval rating wouldn’t have been at 80%. Presidents actually have to handle disasters with a modi of competency for approval rating bumps (ie the week in March when Trump actually acted like a president when his approval rating eclipsed 50%).
    Well, he kinda did downplay it by saying terror won't win, so go out and live life, do your shoppping, get on a airplane, etc. And at that time, if you recall, we were in the dark as to how widespread Al-Qaeda was in the U.S. Not sure how many sleeper cells were here, etc. Totally caught off guard and dumbfounded at how some bearded guys in a cave had just defeated our billion dollar security system. He didn't know how safe we were or weren't and he attempted to project strength in hopes we wouldn't panic.

But your point is well taken on Trump. He should have taken a different approach and been more straightforward from the start. You can't run the country the same way you would run a corporation. I think that's his biggest detriment.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would say a quarter of million excess deaths in eight months represents a gross failure of leadership and policy. Looking at relative outcomes makes it plain that mass morbidity and mass death in the US were largely political choices rather than necessities.
    Right, the guy should have been more straightforward from the start.

My thing is, we were going to be stacking the bodies no matter who your POTUS was because this is America that loves her freedom. She doesn't want to be told to wear masks and hide under your bed...or close down your business that you worked your entire life to build. None of that was going to go over well here, regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I can't imagine anything worse than a business closing or wearing a mask during the outbreak of a respiratory pandemic.

Very inconvenient!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well, he kinda did downplay it by saying terror won't win, so go out and live life, do your shoppping, get on a airplane, etc. And at that time, if you recall, we were in the dark as to how widespread Al-Qaeda was in the U.S. Not sure how many sleeper cells were here, etc. Totally caught off guard and dumbfounded at how some bearded guys in a cave had just defeated our billion dollar security system. He didn't know how safe we were or weren't and he attempted to project strength in hopes we wouldn't panic.

But your point is well taken on Trump. He should have taken a different approach and been more straightforward from the start. You can't run the country the same way you would run a corporation. I think that's his biggest detriment.
    That’s the funny thing, I wouldn’t even say Bush handled 9/11 well at all, but he did the symbolic bull to create the image of a strong leader who did. Never hid in a bunker even when his staff wanted him to, gave his speech standing on the rubble, etc.. He created the image of a president who was going to lead us on a path back when in reality he was a lazy dumbass who was going to let Cheney and Rumsfeld weaponize 9/11 to advance a neoconservative agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-20-2020 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominion President
    Delusional Pollack, who doesn't wonder why any of these thing can't be proved in a court with actual evidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a gross failure of leadership and policy
    why the euphemism?

criminal negligent manslaughter

criminal reckless endangerment

rumor: Trash will resign, Pres Pence will grant Trash a blanket pardon.

Trash skips the Biden inauguration

Then there is the SCOTUS "extreme activist" creation of "qualified immunity", broadened once or twice, ruling that an official is generally immune to prosecution while performing official duties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the funny thing, I wouldn’t even say Bush handled 9/11 well at all, but he did the symbolic bull to create the image of a strong leader who did. Never hid in a bunker even when his staff wanted him to, gave his speech standing on the rubble, etc.. He created the image of a president who was going to lead us on a path back when in reality he was a lazy dumbass who was going to let Cheney and Rumsfeld weaponize 9/11 to advance a neoconservative agenda.
    Sums it up pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bideeeeeeeeeeeen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    save people first

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubters should compare the recent trajectories of Belgium and Germany. In the face of the virus resurgence, they both ins uted new abatement measures at the same time. But Belgium waited until the prevalence was 10x higher than Germany’s threshold to act. The economic difference? Belgium was forced to completely close the economy, while Germany took much milder measures to decrease maximum meeting sizes and adjust the restaurant capacity limits, but otherwise kept the economy open for business. This same dynamic is playing out across different US states, with California and New York following the faster-acting but milder-measure German approach, and the Dakotas and other Midwestern states following the Belgian strategy through cyclical coronavirus resurgence, overwhelmed hospitals, and ongoing economic ruin. These examples make it obvious that hard lockdowns and their ruinous economic costs are an inevitable result of policy and governance failures to address the pandemic directly and earlier, when milder and less costly solutions could have saved many lives and expenses.
    https://www.ineteconomics.org/perspe...e-people-first

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    so biden getting more votes than obama previously did has nothing to do with the extreme dislike many american citizens have for trump? it's all a conspiracy? that's truly the only logical explanation in your mind?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, the guy should have been more straightforward from the start.

My thing is, we were going to be stacking the bodies no matter who your POTUS was because this is America that loves her freedom. She doesn't want to be told to wear masks and hide under your bed...or close down your business that you worked your entire life to build. None of that was going to go over well here, regardless.
    GMAFB.

We have fought world wars, and put people on the moon, and dealt with pandemics in the past.

If some stupid mother ers can't ing understand the science, or won't accept the science, and endanger ME because their dumb asses fill up the ER when I might get in a car wreck and need to get treatment, that pretty much directly affects me.

It isn't a ing issue of "rights". What about my right not to die from treatable injuries?

If you don't want to wear a mask when you are out in public, tough . Your right to be stupid ends when it impacts everybody else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Than 40 Officials Participate in $2 Million Ad

Calling for Trump to Cooperate with Biden-Harris Transition

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...ransition.html

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so biden getting more votes than obama previously did has nothing to do with the extreme dislike many american citizens have for trump? it's all a conspiracy? that's truly the only logical explanation in your mind?
    Biden getting more votes than Obama could have also been related to.....wait for it.....population growth. Sounds crazy I know.

Biden also got more total votes than Lincoln or FDR. Only explanation is a statistical anomaly that requires a new election!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama - Democratic deity who sends thrills up people's legs and makes women faint maxes out at 69 million votes.
    Biden- Feckless old dude who can't string together 2 consecutive coherent sentences gets 79 million plus.

No, there is nothing strange about that. See what you want to see. Be my guest
    What I see is someone who got called out on not understanding population density changing the subject to now be wrong about something else and avoid a discussion that he can't win.

Obama was not nearly as popular with moderates as Biden is, and he never ran against someone as unpopular as Donald Trump. There are about a dozen Occam's Razor explanations for why Biden got as many votes as he did, but you've chosen to go with mAsS vOtEr fRaUd because you're a TDS-infected moron.

Thread Information