Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott demands Biden add cartels to terrorist list,

but didn’t squawk when Trump decided not to

Fact check:

Trump threatened to use the designation after a 2019 ambush

but backed down amid outcry in Mexico and fears of a U.S. invasion.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...decided-not-to

As always, what's OK for Repugs is not OK for Dems

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe slapped Putin down like a boss

and putin tucked his midget tail between his legs and pulled his troops back from ukraine border

lolololol Hater gonna cry for his hero

and trump would have just allowed putin to take ukraine the same way he stepped the usa aside in syria

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/22/europ...ntl/index.html

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully that includes Arab countries...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    top marginal rate to e to 39.6% if Biden gets his way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News, NBC polls: Biden maintains positive approval ratings as 100-day mark approaches

WASHINGTON — As the 100th day of his administration approaches, President Joe Biden still enjoys net positive ratings from the public on a range of issues, according to polls conducted by Fox News and NBC News.

The polls found identical approval ratings for Biden, with the Fox News survey reporting a 54%-43% net positive approval rating and the NBC News poll reporting a similar 53%-39%.

The findings show Biden has lower popularity than the news outlet's polls found at similar points in the presidencies of George W. Bush and Barack Obama, though Biden is more popular than his immediate predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

In both polls, Biden's administration is most supported on its approach to the coronavirus pandemic; 69% of the public approved of Biden's approach, according to the NBC News poll. The Fox News poll found a lower estimate at 58% approval.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/7374358002/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash NEVER sniffed 50% approval

If Manchin, Sinema, etc don't sabotage Dems projects, Biden and Dems could look very strong for 2022 midterms, if the economy isn't hobbled by the Repugs and traitorous Dems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She added, "And a lot of these critics are the same people who advocated for the policies of the last administration and the last president, who oversaw an economy that lost more jobs than any president since Herbert Hoover."

buuuuurn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Blasts Biden for Firing Almost No One in First Hundred Days

PALM BEACH —Unsparing in his criticism of the President, Donald J. Trump blasted Joe Biden for firing almost no one in his first hundred days.

“It took me barely over a week to fire Sally Yates, and

by March I’d axed forty-six U.S. attorneys,” he said. “I hit the ground running and I never looked back.”

At the rate Biden is going, Trump said,

“He’s going to be looking across his desk at the same losers the entire time he’s in office.”

In another alleged failure of Biden’s first hundred days, Trump ripped the President for having picked “no fights whatsoever” with TV celebrities.

“It’s almost like he doesn’t even watch TV,” Trump said.

“What does he do all day?”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-blasts-biden-for-firing-almost-no-one-in-first-hundred-days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Betsy Devos Says Biden’s 53 Percent Approval Rating Looks Worse If Rounded Down To 40

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want the economy to crash again so gas prices go down?

you really are a Trump , Qhris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden’s Financial Protection Agency Gets Tough

Consumer Board Reverses Trump-Era Hands-Off Regulation;

Ramps Up Abuse Prevention

In March 2021, in Joe Biden’s presidency, the bureau rescinded the Trump-era policy and said

it would “exercise its supervisory and enforcement authority consistent with the full scope of its statutory authority under the Dodd-Frank Act as established by Congress.”

The use of the abusiveness standard already is returning the agency’s enforcement actions.

An
    April complaint issued against California debt-settlement business Settle It Inc. alleged that

the company had engaged in “abusive acts or practices” by not mentioning financial connections to firms that were creditors for debt owned by some consumers.

Instead, the firm disclosed that it was not owned or operated by any creditors—technically true but hairsplitting, deceptive language that might have met the Trump-era CFPB’s idea of a good-faith effort.

https://www.dcreport.org/2021/04/21/...en-gets-tough/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want the economy to crash again so gas prices go down?

you really are a Trump , Qhris.
    That woman's claim to fame is literally being Jerry tarkanian's daughter in law lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is doing so much better than trump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    top marginal rate to e to 39.6% if Biden gets his way

what's interesting is that republicans have been saying that trickle down economic works except that the marginal rates has been going down for the past decades and growth as a percentage of GDP has been going down as well.

https://twitter.com/jsblokland/statu...039424/photo/1

In the meantime, the top1% has been taken a higher share of the global wealth. So, they pay less taxes, don't distribute the wealth created to the employees so of course growth is going down. And republicans still believe in trickle down economic

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how some people think that the president wakes up every day and decides how much gasoline is going to cost.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how some people think that the president wakes up every day and decides how much gasoline is going to cost.
    especially when the trend started back in November when trump was president.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's interesting is that republicans have been saying that trickle down economic works except that the marginal rates has been going down for the past decades and growth as a percentage of GDP has been going down as well.

https://twitter.com/jsblokland/statu...039424/photo/1

In the meantime, the top1% has been taken a higher share of the global wealth. So, they pay less taxes, don't distribute the wealth created to the employees so of course growth is going down. And republicans still believe in trickle down economic
    Democrats believe in trickle down too. Look at your chart. Since 1964 the only blip on the radar of taxes going the other direction are Bush 41's tax hikes that cost him his presidency. Democrats are so full of when it comes to raising taxes on the rich. We have two parties that cater to the rich, one just tries a little harder to hide it than the other.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats believe in trickle down too. Look at your chart. Since 1964 the only blip on the radar of taxes going the other direction are Bush 41's tax hikes that cost him his presidency. Democrats are so full of when it comes to raising taxes on the rich. We have two parties that cater to the rich, one just tries a little harder to hide it than the other.
    Clinton raised the marginal tax rate, so did Obama and Biden is proposing it too.

Thread Information