Page 142 of 435 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 10857
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the anic'
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ke-the- anic

Approval now lower than Trump after the "insurrection"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no comment on Dems' injecting 3.5 TRILLION dollars into the economy - how's that supposed to make prices NOT go up or encourage people to work?
    Paid for in taxes, the ledger will balance, unlike with tax cut and borrow GOP policies. But the bill won't be that much, if it passes.

A big if.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

We need that (plan) MF Biden swore he had. MF Biden lost over 1500 Americans today. Over 800 Americans yesterday.

(plan) my ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This niga is a half patty short of a cheeseburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just don't want to hear later on how these poll have no meaning, etc etc etc...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just don't want to hear later on how these poll have no meaning, etc etc etc...
    We are already there. Most democrats don't give a flying about Biden but Trumpers are running around hurr durr Brandon from a NASCAR race thinking that it actually bothers people who voted for him.

For the most part, people who voted for Biden don't give a about him. They don't give a about Brandon or even know who he is. But the Trumpers do remember what got said about Trump. It's reflected in their try hard rhetoric...repeated attempts to make Democrats get deep in their feels about Biden being senile, weird or whatever. Yeah, we know all that. That's the difference. You won't admit Trump is just is also just some empty headed celebrity that decided one day to be President

So in the end, no one cares. All that matters is your orange hero lost. Not only did he lose, he lost to a guy that's barely conscious enough to be alive much less be President.

Keep talking about Biden. Talk about how terrible he is. Your all great and powerful hero lost to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are already there. Most democrats don't give a flying about Biden but Trumpers are running around hurr durr Brandon from a NASCAR race thinking that it actually bothers people who voted for him.

For the most part, people who voted for Biden don't give a about him. They don't give a about Brandon or even know who he is. But the Trumpers do remember what got said about Trump. It's reflected in their try hard rhetoric...repeated attempts to make Democrats get deep in their feels about Biden being senile, weird or whatever. Yeah, we know all that. That's the difference. You won't admit Trump is just is also just some empty headed celebrity that decided one day to be President

So in the end, no one cares. All that matters is your orange hero lost. Not only did he lose, he lost to a guy that's barely conscious enough to be alive much less be President.

Keep talking about Biden. Talk about how terrible he is. Your all great and powerful hero lost to him.
    All this is correct, but it's unavoidable to point out that despite not giving two s about Biden, the fact that people like Manchin and Sinema tanked this administration and keep leaving the door open for the orange fatso to return is an unforced error by Democrats...

Brandon can kick the bucket tomorrow for all I care, but Dems need to wake up and realize they're playing with fire, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She looks like a gigantic target, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benefactor admitting Democrats and Biden voters are ignorant is refreshing honesty

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benefactor admitting Democrats and Biden voters are ignorant is refreshing honesty
    We knew exactly what we were doing.

Stopping you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All this is correct, but it's unavoidable to point out that despite not giving two s about Biden, the fact that people like Manchin and Sinema tanked this administration and keep leaving the door open for the orange fatso to return is an unforced error by Democrats...

Brandon can kick the bucket tomorrow for all I care, but Dems need to wake up and realize they're playing with fire, tbh...
    ...it's like a dream...come true. I expect any day to see 1, or, both of them reverse course & break my heart.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

And Democrats should get over the "jAn 6Th iNsSuRrEcTiOn". Turn on MSM and it's all Trump, all the time. Yes, he is gone, outted by a feckless old man who campaigned in his basement. Very humiliating to lose to that guy. But I guess Trump broke MSM and a portion of the Democratic party as they cant stop talking about him, damn near a year after he leaves office. You are in charge, so start fixing stuff and stop deflecting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Manchin voted with Trump like 63% of the time. He's more of a Republican in a very red state, so not sure why anyone is surprised by any of this.

I think if all we get is new roads/bridges etc, it's a win for Democrats. Something is better than nothing at this point.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And Democrats should get over the "jAn 6Th iNsSuRrEcTiOn". Turn on MSM and it's all Trump, all the time. Yes, he is gone, outted by a feckless old man who campaigned in his basement. Very humiliating to lose to that guy. But I guess Trump broke MSM and a portion of the Democratic party as they cant stop talking about him, damn near a year after he leaves office. You are in charge, so start fixing stuff and stop deflecting.
    That's bull .

What are you defining as MSM? MSNBC? SpursTalk?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Willing to bet conservative news channels talk about Trump a lot more than the "MSM."

Well, except on topics like the former POTUS mocking Colin Powell's death or Jan 6.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And Democrats should get over the "jAn 6Th iNsSuRrEcTiOn".
    You want us to get over the fact the GOP sponsored an attempt to overthrow a free and fair election via a violent coup attempt?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, attempting the overthrow the US government is serious business.

You get to keep reading, watching and hearing about it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sorry, attempting the overthrow the US government is serious business.

You get to keep reading, watching and hearing about it.
    Particularly when a major political party wants to white wash it by calling it a peaceful protest and pretending it never happened.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You want us to get over the fact the GOP sponsored an attempt to overthrow a free and fair election via a violent coup attempt?

Except that it was not a GOP sponsored attempt to over throw anything. It was butthurt Trump and a bunch of misguided, unarmed hill billies

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I can verify this because while this is a great post I literally do not know who Brandon is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Except that it was not a GOP sponsored attempt to over throw anything. It was butthurt Trump and a bunch of misguided, unarmed hill billies
    Gross mischaracterization. Also, Trump is the face of the GOP, he isn't some rogue actor. In 2016 the GOP selected him to be the face of their party.

- The hillbillies weren't unarmed. They had bear mace and various blunt force objects the used to attack police.
    - There were Federalist Society lawyers considered to be establishment GOP types pitching Trump and Pence on how they could avoid certifying the election.
    - High profile establishment GOP donors (i.e. Clarence Thomas's wife) paid to bus the hillbillies to DC.
    - A majority of the GOP house caucus voted to overturn the election. "just Trump"

You simply live in an alternative reality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They cannot & will not let go. He made President & will be President for eternity just like the 44 before him.

That's an impossible pill to swallow for the millions of Americans who believed that he wouldn't become President and that Hillary Clinton would be.

They'll let go only at their own death, not President Trump's.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's bull .

What are you defining as MSM? MSNBC? SpursTalk?
    It's not just those listed, you can go to liberal new media like TYT and see them constantly mentioning Trump. I know his name gets clicks/revenue, but damn, just move on already . You would think with Trump banned from social media we'd never hear a peep about the guy.

Thread Information