Page 143 of 435 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 10859
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And look at what's happened since 1/6, most Republicans view Ashli Bab as a "freedom fighter"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Except that it was not a GOP sponsored attempt to over throw anything. It was butthurt Trump and a bunch of misguided, unarmed hill billies
    "It was just the twice-chosen Republican candidate for President, it wasn't Republicans!"

Trump is the GOP. It's why the party is so uncooperative with the January 6 commission. It's why they ing censured Liz Cheney for voting to impeach him.

This is your party, and it doesn't go away just because you want the libs to stop talking about it. If you really want it to change, maybe you and other supposed moderate conservatives should START talking about it instead of being cowardly enablers.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can verify this because while this is a great post I literally do not know who Brandon is.
    I'll just bet you don't.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's not just those listed, you can go to liberal new media like TYT and see them constantly mentioning Trump. I know his name gets clicks/revenue, but damn, just move on already . You would think with Trump banned from social media we'd never hear a peep about the guy.
    That's a goalpost move, you said mainstream media. Surely you don't consider TYT mainstream.

I don't watch ABC, NBC, CBS news but I'm betting there's not a lot of Trump coverage. Certainly not as much as, say, FOX News which draws millions of viewers every week and still has Trump on for interviews.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's not just those listed, you can go to liberal new media like TYT and see them constantly mentioning Trump. I know his name gets clicks/revenue, but damn, just move on already . You would think with Trump banned from social media we'd never hear a peep about the guy.
    yeah ok tell us more about how you're an avid The Young Turks watcher.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And look at what's happened since 1/6, most Republicans view Ashli Bab as a "freedom fighter"
    & most Democrats believe those 4 rent-a-cops who offed themselves and the 1 rent-a-cop who went home, keeled over and died were "freedom fighters" as well...

Me: 5
    You: 1

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gross mischaracterization. Also, Trump is the face of the GOP, he isn't some rogue actor. In 2016 the GOP selected him to be the face of their party.

- The hillbillies weren't unarmed. They had bear mace and various blunt force objects the used to attack police.
    - There were Federalist Society lawyers considered to be establishment GOP types pitching Trump and Pence on how they could avoid certifying the election.
    - High profile establishment GOP donors (i.e. Clarence Thomas's wife) paid to bus the hillbillies to DC.
    - A majority of the GOP house caucus voted to overturn the election. "just Trump"

You simply live in an alternative reality.
    You are talking about thousands of guys who own AR-15's. They love guns so much that they name them and put them in glass cases. And yet nobody was carrying during this iNsSuReCtIoN. They had mace

Jan 6th should not have happened. But the FBI brought the people to justice who breached the capitol. Not sure why it keeps getting talked about, other than let's use it as a distraction to avoid talking about the manufactured crises that are simultaneously happening under Joe's watch.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah ok tell us more about how you're an avid The Young Turks watcher.
    I listen to some of their BS for entertainment purposes.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "It was just the twice-chosen Republican candidate for President, it wasn't Republicans!"

Don't forget it was also most GOP members of Congress, a conservative SCOTUS Justice and his wife, the Federalist Society, and it would have also been Mike Pence had Dan Quayle not gotten through to him and told him that it would destroy the country if he indulged Trump's stupidity on 1/6.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's a goalpost move, you said mainstream media. Surely you don't consider TYT mainstream.

I don't watch ABC, NBC, CBS news but I'm betting there's not a lot of Trump coverage. Certainly not as much as, say, FOX News which draws millions of viewers every week and still has Trump on for interviews.
    Turn it on the Sunday morning programs from those networks, and they are gonna be mentioning Trump, Steve Bannon etc. But I mainly talking about the cable networks like CNN and MSNBC who would apparently shrivel up and die if Trump didn't give them more material.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can't imagine listening to Dan Bongino just to be entertained.

I think you're either (1) full of , or (2) so insecure about your alignment with conservatives that you comfort yourself by listening to far-left pundits so you can convince yourself that you're not on the crazier side of the aisle.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You are talking about thousands of guys who own AR-15's. They love guns so much that they name them and put them in glass cases. And yet nobody was carrying during this iNsSuReCtIoN. They had mace

Jan 6th should not have happened. But the FBI brought the people to justice who breached the capitol. Not sure why it keeps getting talked about, other than let's use it as a distraction to avoid talking about the manufactured crises that are simultaneously happening under Joe's watch.
    Goal post move. You said they were unarmed. Now you're admitting they were armed but not as much as they could have been. You also didn't address the fact that the Federal Society, a SCOTUS justice's wife and most GOP members of congress were on board with Trump's plan to prevent the election from being certified.

Also the FBI brought the foot soldiers to justice. The fact you and 90% of the GOP want to pillow smother an investigation into who organized and financed 1/6 is the point.

If this was just a bunch of angry MAGAboomers and there was no planning ahead of time, Trump and Steve Bannon wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail against a subpoena right now, and the GOP wouldn't be fighting so hard to stop an investigation.

Ya'll had like 30 congressional hearings over muh Benghazi but an investigation into a domestic terrorist attack that put hundreds of congressmen in danger is out of line

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and there's the conspiracy theory

Don't you realize you've lost your mind?

Seriously, when did you start thinking like this? Try to narrow it down to the year and month and let us know. I'd venture a guess it was somewhere in the middle of Black President's first term.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Turn it on the Sunday morning programs from those networks, and they are gonna be mentioning Trump, Steve Bannon etc. But I mainly talking about the cable networks like CNN and MSNBC who would apparently shrivel up and die if Trump didn't give them more material.
    Steve Bannon being held in contempt for not cooperating with a congressional commission is news, I'm sorry if you don't want to hear it. I can't speak to the Sunday news programs but I doubt they have some weekly Trump segment they're trying to fill. Feel free to give examples of specific non-news stories they covered about Trump.

Not sure why CNN and MSNBC qualify as mainstream media but not FOX News, which draws more viewers than both of them combined. Nobody should watch any of that garbage anyway. 24 hour news is a cancer.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Are conservatives seriously pretending that MSNBC and CNN talk about Trump anywhere near as much as Fox, OANN or Newsmax do

The favorable coverage Ailes gave Trump in 2015 and 2016 is the only reason he ever won the Republican nomination in the first place.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Who the actually does this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine the ST Trump reaction if hundreds of Huey Newton/Bobby Seale looking mother ers did the exact same thing their heroes did on 1/6.

They'd be calling for concentration camps, show trials and public mass executions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine listening to Dan Bongino just to be entertained.

I think you're either (1) full of , or (2) so insecure about your alignment with conservatives that you comfort yourself by listening to far-left pundits so you can convince yourself that you're not on the crazier side of the aisle.
    He must be the enemy. if he's not the enemy, who is? It must be him, he's lying. HE'S ING LYING!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    imagine the ST Trump reaction if hundreds of Huey Newton/Bobby Seale looking mother ers did the exact same thing their heroes did on 1/6.

They'd be calling for concentration camps, show trials and public mass executions.
    Please. You already built the concentration camps and conducted the show trials + you're currently living in regret that you didn't mass execute the 1/6 crew.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are conservatives seriously pretending that MSNBC and CNN talk about Trump anywhere near as much as Fox, OANN or Newsmax do

The favorable coverage Ailes gave Trump in 2015 and 2016 is the only reason he ever won the Republican nomination in the first place.
    Absolutely. And it's not pretend. It's the facts, Will.

& he won that nomination not for what Ailes gave him, but what the aforementioned (((MSNBC and CNN))) did...they played it fair & square in the stern belief that he had nary chance at winning. "We'll be as impartial as we can be...he doesn't stand 1 chance in of winning. Then when gets buried we can say with a clear mind that we were impartial."

...tee, hee...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

..."GD it! Let's get him!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably same reason lefties view that sick criminal Ztorck that lame fbi freak. As a hero

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He must be the enemy. if he's not the enemy, who is? It must be him, he's lying. HE'S ING LYING!!
    Did you start on the sauce early this morning? It's a Wednesday, dude.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Probably same reason lefties view that sick criminal Ztorck that lame fbi freak. As a hero
    Who the is Ztorck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you say were his crimes?

List the statutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information