Page 265 of 433 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 10824
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Nono, now the foolish democrats want to stack the court,,,,democrats always trying to cheat to get ahead,,,,and if they do this it will end up biting them in the ass down the road like everything else has,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all your pipe dream, do tell... you have to have charges to impeach anybody...

LMAO,,,like a ukraine phone call with Trump? Thats all it takes,,,Harris is stupid and we'll impeach her for it,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats bring this on themselves,,,Reid brought on the nuclear option in the senate regarding the supreme court,,,,not the republicans,,,but the republicans used it and rammed it up the democrats ass and its why the supreme court is majority conservative and roe vs wade about to get overturned,,,you can thank Reid for that. And again,,,democrats going after Trump not once but twice for impeachment,,,,now watch what republicans do to biden and harris after the midterms,,,,democrats bring this revenge on to themselves,,,
    The SCOTUS is not a problem. It can have 12 members as well... just need a majority that doesn't include Manchinema...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,like a ukraine phone call with Trump? Thats all it takes,,,Harris is stupid and we'll impeach her for it,,,,,
    It wasn't the phone call, it was what was said in that phone call. And there was at least one whistleblower that brought this to the fore.

But, regardless, I called he wasn't going to be removed from office, and I was right (again, take notes).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Nono, now the foolish democrats want to stack the court,,,,democrats always trying to cheat to get ahead,,,,and if they do this it will end up biting them in the ass down the road like everything else has,,,,
    You just said the gloves are off... how Joe and Kamala should be removed not because they're guilty of anything, but "revenge". You're the last person here to talk about cheating to get what you couldn't get with votes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't the phone call, it was what was said in that phone call. And there was at least one whistleblower that brought this to the fore.

But, regardless, I called he wasn't going to be removed from office, and I was right (again, take notes).
    Yep and we'll have a "whistleblower" on Harris,,,its all good,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said the gloves are off... how Joe and Kamala should be removed not because they're guilty of anything, but "revenge". You're the last person here to talk about cheating to get what you couldn't get with votes.
    Show me where I didnt use facts,,,did Reid use the nuclear option?,,,did democrats impeach Trump twice?,,,did democrats say they want to stack the court?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep and we'll have a "whistleblower" on Harris,,,its all good,,,
    oh ok

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono,,,and Harris wont get to know who the "whistleblower" is just like you hid the "whistleblower" from Trump,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its all fair game since you guys started it,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where I didnt use facts,,,did Reid use the nuclear option?,,,did democrats impeach Trump twice?,,,did democrats say they want to stack the court?,,,,
    It's all opinion.

Opinion: "now the foolish democrats want to stack the court,,,,democrats always trying to cheat to get ahead"
    Opinion: "now watch what republicans do to biden and harris after the midterms,,,,"
    Opinion: "If republicans get majority in the house and senate,,,Biden will be impeached and removed from office,,,no doubt about it."

Very light on facts...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono,,,and Harris wont get to know who the "whistleblower" is just like you hid the "whistleblower" from Trump,
    He testified on the impeachment... that's not very "hidden"... like at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its all fair game since you guys started it,,,,
    I see disappointment and more ramblings in your future...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see disappointment and more ramblings in your future...
    You seem angry,,,facts are facts,,,you hid the whistleblowers iden y from Trump,,,that is fact and in this country you have the right to face your accuser. You will lose the midterns,,,again that is fact,,,so im guessing youre the one with disapointment and more ramblings in your future,,,,have a nice night,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem angry,,,facts are facts,,,you hid the whistleblowers iden y from Trump,,,that is fact and in this country you have the right to face your accuser. You will lose the midterns,,,again that is fact,,,so im guessing youre the one with disapointment and more ramblings in your future,,,,have a nice night,,,,
    Almost every president loses the midterms on their first term... Trump did... nothingburger...

I'm not the one ranting how Old Joe took your virginity away, there's nothing to be angry about here, tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the best way to predict the future is to say it has never happened in the past,,,,,Theres never been an electric car in the past so I guess there wont be one in the future,,,,

The first electric car in the United States was developed in 1890–91 by William Morrison of Des Moines, Iowa; the vehicle was a six-passenger wagon capable of reaching a speed of 23 kilometres per hour (14 mph).

You know, back when you were in high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ce la vi

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ce la vi

Tell it, hater.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Joe Go!!! Make China worry.

China is alarmed by the Quad. But its threats are driving the group closer together

When the United States, Japan, Australia and India first resuscitated their informal dialogue from a decade-long hiatus in late 2017, China was confident it would soon fail.

“It seems there is never a shortage of headline-grabbing ideas,” Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said dismissively of the grouping in early 2018, months after it convened its first working-level meeting in Manila.

“They are like the sea foam in the Pacific or Indian Ocean: they may get some attention, but soon will dissipate,” Wang concluded.

More than four years on, the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue – better known as “the Quad” – is far from dissipating. Instead, it has only grown in momentum, profile and clout.

Convened around the mantra of promoting a “free and open Indo-Pacific,” the four countries have held two naval exercises since 2020. Their leaders have assembled three times since last year – including an in-person summit at the White House.

On Tuesday, the four leaders will meet face to face again in Tokyo. Their summit will be a highlight of Joe Biden’s first trip to Asia as the US President, as he seeks to strengthen alliances and partnerships to counter China’s growing influence in the region.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/23/china...mic/index.html

Thread Information