Page 288 of 435 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 10857
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That left eye always closed is a sign of stroke. Get him into a Depends toot sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That left eye always closed is a sign of stroke. Get him into a Depends toot sweet.
    Pelosi does it also, but it looks more ghastly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where were you when Chunkabee was doing crazy press messages
    Probably about where you are now, stuck in whataboutism instead of addressing the current point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU take YOUR seat.
    YOU do not eat a booger on LIVE TV

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, you need help.

Maybe post less and work more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither here nor there but it's a funny pic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither here nor there but it's a funny pic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

President Biden’s national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Monday stepped in to interrupt French President Emmanuel Macron as he broke bad news to Biden — with journalists feet away — about attempts to get Arab nations to produce more oil to lower record gas prices.

“Careful. maybe we should just step inside… because of the cameras,” Sullivan said, motioning to journalists covering the G-7 summit in Germany.

It’s unclear if Sullivan was concerned about any particular nugget of news leaking to journalists, but some of Macron’s words were clearly audible.

“I had a call with MBZ,” Macron told Biden, referring to the leader of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan. “He told me two things. I’m at a maximum, maximum [production capacity]. This is what he claims… And then he said [the] Saudis can increase by 150 [thousands barrels per day]. Maybe a little bit more, but they don’t have huge capacities before six months’ time.”

Poor Joe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ He broke you

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We wouldn't refine any more anyway.

You still need help, Snacks?

Ask your church for gas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how he drives inflation.
    when the UAE and Saudi Arabia have no headroom and it's the same with the US, what can you do?

US inflation is median globally, so you can't really point to fiscal policy as a driver, ditto bargaining power, real wages are down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *looking in your direction, record profit margins*

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

President Biden’s national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Monday stepped in to interrupt French President Emmanuel Macron as he broke bad news to Biden — with journalists feet away — about attempts to get Arab nations to produce more oil to lower record gas prices.

“Careful. maybe we should just step inside… because of the cameras,” Sullivan said, motioning to journalists covering the G-7 summit in Germany.

It’s unclear if Sullivan was concerned about any particular nugget of news leaking to journalists, but some of Macron’s words were clearly audible.

“I had a call with MBZ,” Macron told Biden, referring to the leader of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan. “He told me two things. I’m at a maximum, maximum [production capacity]. This is what he claims… And then he said [the] Saudis can increase by 150 [thousands barrels per day]. Maybe a little bit more, but they don’t have huge capacities before six months’ time.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID wrecked labor participation and the supply chain, war in Ukraine made the latter worse. The drivers would seem to be mainly nonfiscal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose Biden might be blamed in part for the decade long financial repression/QE/asset inflation initiated by Obama to bail out insolvent US banks during the Great Recession. We're about to get the hangover from by the macroeconomic thumb on the scale in favor of financialization, against productive investment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ beep boop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, you need help.

Maybe post less and work more.
    Seriously doubt that would affect the quality of posts, but maybe the quan y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a trendsetter.

I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's someone else's line, beep boop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Grim business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information